rnunez91
    rnunez91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4981

Milwaukee -3.5 today strong play

Milwaukee gets it done today, already 2-0 against orlando this season and catching orlando playing horrible ball losing 5 of their last 6. both games this season fournier played had 27 points and 18 and hes out along with jodie meeks leaving cj watson as a starter who has 5 points on 1-8 shooting in 2 games combined this season against milwaukee...One would say maybe orlando comes home for relief after a tough 6 game road trip but their home record is 7-13 comprared to their 10-14 record...

Perfect spot to back milwaukee today, theyve gone 0-3 and perfect spot to take them against a team who their 2-0 against and a team who just watched harden drain buckets left and right for 40 against them. Orlando doesnt have anyone close to harden who can do the same thing... orlando cant score and missing 2 of their best guards. Good luck.

good luck, huge play hope everyone cashes with me
    Last edited by rnunez91; 01-20-17 at 04:25 PM.

rnunez91

milwaukee are seriously a bunch of fukin scrubs.. down 10 to orlando fukin pathetic... right when u think its a great spot

7777KaL
    7777KaL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6946

Quote Originally Posted by rnunez91 View Post
    Milwaukee gets it done today, already 2-0 against orlando this season and catching orlando playing horrible ball losing 5 of their last 6. both games this season fournier played had 27 points and 18 and hes out along with jodie meeks leaving cj watson as a starter who has 5 points on 1-8 shooting in 2 games combined this season against milwaukee...One would say maybe orlando comes home for relief after a tough 6 game road trip but their home record is 7-13 comprared to their 10-14 record...

Perfect spot to back milwaukee today, theyve gone 0-3 and perfect spot to take them against a team who their 2-0 against and a team who just watched harden drain buckets left and right for 40 against them. Orlando doesnt have anyone close to harden who can do the same thing... orlando cant score and missing 2 of their best guards. Good luck.

good luck, huge play hope everyone cashes with me
    NORMALLY WHEN SOMEONE SAYS, "huge, BIG, stronG" it means FADE the fukk out of it.idk why people enjoy saying stupid shot like this when they obviously have no clue what they are doing.

rnunez91

man stfu, u probably gamble 50 dollars and win and go ecstatic.. i play over a grand a day and win. it was a STRONG play but obviously things happen its called gambling. im up over 3k with my local bookie, if u want proof ill post my local plays aswell. my units are 660 and 770 a play and 500 on 2 team parlays.. not $10 or $20 like most of the useless scrubs on here including u. i posted a strong play on washington yesterday hit that for 700 and also parlayed washington with arizona in college for 500 to win 1200, came out 1,900.00 clean for the day more than u have ever seen in an entire monthhttp://imgur.com/a/gam11
    Last edited by rnunez91; 01-20-17 at 08:54 PM.

7777KaL
    7777KaL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6946

man stfu, u probably gamble 50 dollars and win and go ecstatic.. i play over a grand a day and win. it was a STRONG play but obviously things happen its called gambling. im up over 3k with my local bookie, if u want proof ill post my local plays aswell. my units are 660 and 770 a play and 500 on 2 team parlays.. not $10 or $20 like most of the useless scrubs on here including u. i posted a strong play on washington yesterday hit that for 700 and also parlayed washington with arizona in college for 500 to win 1200, came out 1,900.00 clean for the day more than u have ever seen in an entire monthhttp://imgur.com/a/gam11
    I gamble as a hobby, with that being said; it's play money for me, I don't need to win $1900 and the next day lose it. You should stop betting or else u might not have enough for ur rent.

jabro21
    jabro21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 326

it was a great spot for orlando, the loss @ nop was a gutcheck, embarassing loss after a bad roadtrip, and mil wasn't getting up for orl after houston

ozpak
    ozpak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1018

Don't worry; what you won yesterday, you going to give it back within 2-3 days. That's gambling mate. You not going to win in the long run