coolguy73739
    coolguy73739's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9574

GSW -14.5 AGAINST SAC.... Good luck!

coolguy73739

I'm on the Brink of getting wiped off of all my bankroll if I don't turn things around soon.. 5 wrong picks and I will be finished & gone...
    I have been posting awfully horrible picks of lately and not sure why things are not working in my favor..
    NBA is tough very tough but so is my willpower to overcome all obstacles... Lets see..

I'm playing following picks tonight...

OKC -4.5 AGAINST LAC... AND GAME TOTAL...OVER 216.5.. Good luck Friends!!
    (I might post TOR pick later if finding any edge..)

coolguy73739

I TRUST MY SYSTEM "MAX" MORE THAN I TRUST MYSELF....

Time will tell who is the BEST capper on this Forum.. and who will have the last laugh !!

My Next pick for tonight is

TOR -6.5 against BKN... Good luck Mates!!...

coolguy73739

ATL, IND, WAS & MIA wins were too easy last night.. It was a gift wrapped nicely by the bookies for punters to boast abt their capping skills.. Sorry but bookies know how to recover all the goodies given to you'all with interest and something more..
    If you know EXACTLY why these four teams won and what the numbers were in your favor or against then you have a future in this field, else you are heading to an unknown territory that belongs to the 800-pound Gorilla called BOOKIES...
    These Monsters know exactly how to lure you into their territories to bet more and lose all in the end!!..Be cautious...Good luck!!

coolguy73739

Quote Originally Posted by coolguy73739 View Post

Time will tell who is the BEST capper on this Forum.. and who will have the last laugh !!

I was traveling a lot due to my financial obligations and was unable to focus for last 2 weeks...
    Now I am fully focused on what I love to do the most...
    I checked and re-checked with all my permutations and combinations on my system MAX, TOR is THE CLEAR FAV to win this one!!
    Although my best bet turns out to be my worst of lately though!
    I have ZERO doubt on this play... TOR all the way......GL...!!

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12894

NICE WHACK BROTHER !!!!!!!!

coolguy73739

Thanks Mag!
    Your consistent winners are a big source of inspiration Sir!
    Its a do or die situation for me so I have to play a lot seriously from now on..
    Thanks and Good luck to you too !!
    Cheers..

coolguy73739

There's no looking back.. Playing following picks:

NYK -5
    TOR -5.5....

Safe bettors can take ML Parlay for both these games.. I might do the same.. I'm 99% sure of ML for both these teams and 85% sure of their spreads.. So pls make your choice wisely....
    C'mon bookies you wanna fight, Lets Fight !!
    Good luck..!!!

coolguy73739

ORL +11.5

DAL +1.5... Good luck!

coolguy73739

WAS ML
    PHX +9
    UTA -4 AND GAME OVER199

Good luck!

nbaprofosor
    nbaprofosor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

Solid picks my friend good job.

coolguy73739

Thanks Prof..
    Its very heartening to receive a compliment from legend like you Sir..
    Was waiting for your reply on FB..
    pls spare some time so we could chat for a while...
    Still trying to refine my system...

coolguy73739

Very close games today.. Margin of just 2-3 points between teams.. No value..
    The only game I will be playing is

UTA DAL game UNDER 192...

coolguy73739

Sac ML

coolguy73739

Its a madness out there with so many close games.. Lines are so water tight, bookies want to make profit on both teams what they did with SAC and ATL last night.. Hats off to their profession, they are THE BEST in the business,, LEARNING ONE OR TWO FROM THEM..!!

PICK...... UTA -5.5 AGAINST BOS.. Good luck!!

coolguy73739

Sunday's Special Bonanza!!..

MIN -2 against CHI...

Good luck and thank me after the Game!!

coolguy73739

WAS -5 AGAINST OKC...

Pick WAS before Game time as line might drop to 4 or so.. Good luck!!

coolguy73739

Today at NBA is a day of UNDERDOGS..
    If you bet spread of every underdog, you will end up making HUGE profit..
    My estimation is at least 8 UnderDogs to Cover..

nbaprofosor
    nbaprofosor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

Sunday's Special Bonanza!!..

MIN -2 against CHI...

Good luck and thank me after the Game!!
    Thank u good call

coolguy73739

Quote Originally Posted by nbaprofosor View Post
    Thank u good call
    You are most welcome Sir!
    Points Awarded:

fly fisher gave coolguy73739 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

coolguy73739

TOR -7 against CHI...
    This is a huge Blow-out game.. TOR takes this with more than 20 points.. GL

coolguy73739

One loss will be followed by 5 wins.. I ain't giving up on this shit!

CLE ML
    TOR -6
    MIA +9.5

PHX -4
    LAC -2.5... Good luck!

coolguy73739

NBA BETTING IS A BIG JOKE FOR ME NOW.. !!
    Thanks "MAX".. the love of my life!!

coolguy73739

IND ML is the Game..

Small bet since very tight game..
    This is the type of Game I normally skip as its a well balanced game and can be tilted either way..
    No Analysis, no big capping skills can ever work in a game like this one..
    Play from the shear angle of Gambling on this one such that a loss won't hurt your pocket or heart..
    Thank me after the Game!.. Good luck!

coolguy73739

NOP +4 against HOU is the Pick!..

Good luck!

coolguy73739

One loss won't make a difference to my betting plan..
    I have learnt enough to recover my losses which I did by betting SAC ML yesterday ... ( sorry couldn't post in time so Im sure most of you won't believe).
    I have reached a stage where I have perfected (more or less) the art of capping.. I might not post anymore as Im not getting much involvement/support of fellow members on this forum.. Thanks Gents and Good luck you all..

TOR -3
    UTA -3
    MIA ATL UNDER 208
    DEN -9
    LAC +4.... Good luck!!

Midoohadi
    Midoohadi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

I signed up just to say you are indeed one of the best out there so far.. Specially the way you bounce back from 1 loss, 8 out of 10 is just amazing mate.. Hope you continue to post your picks because i for one really appreciate them since i only bet football (soccer) and have no idea about Basketball and need to widen the betting to include american sports. Anywhere else you post your picks? Stay cool

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

You're not posting any reasoning for your picks...what do you expect people to engage with?

coolguy73739

Quote Originally Posted by Midoohadi View Post
    I signed up just to say you are indeed one of the best out there so far.. Specially the way you bounce back from 1 loss, 8 out of 10 is just amazing mate.. Hope you continue to post your picks because i for one really appreciate them since i only bet football (soccer) and have no idea about Basketball and need to widen the betting to include american sports. Anywhere else you post your picks? Stay cool
    I just saw your message while I was traveling.. Thanks for all your encouraging words, Appreciate Mate!..
    Yes I'm cool as always.. The reason I have decided to stop posting my picks is I'm not finding it appealing anymore like it used to be.. Besides I feel I have reached a level where I need to focus further on my system "MAX-the love of my life" to sharpen my punting skills so believe me there's no time to check all msgs on this Forum..
    I have nothing against anyone on this forum and I wish them all a great NBA season ahead with lots of wins and $$$..
    Before I sign off, since you asked I'm posting some of my picks..

TOR -5 AGAINST POR..
    UTA WAS GAME UNDER 207
    MEM DEN GAME UNDER 216.5
    CHA +9.5 AGAINST LAC..

Good Luck Mate!

Midoohadi

Well i wish you the best of luck with perfecting your system/model and that you can come in and share some of your great picks when you have the time, i for sure will keep checking this thread Thanks a ton for the picks today and good luck to you too man!

Midoohadi

I just saw your message while I was traveling.. Thanks for all your encouraging words, Appreciate Mate!..
    Yes I'm cool as always.. The reason I have decided to stop posting my picks is I'm not finding it appealing anymore like it used to be.. Besides I feel I have reached a level where I need to focus further on my system "MAX-the love of my life" to sharpen my punting skills so believe me there's no time to check all msgs on this Forum..
    I have nothing against anyone on this forum and I wish them all a great NBA season ahead with lots of wins and $$$..
    Before I sign off, since you asked I'm posting some of my picks..

TOR -5 AGAINST POR..
    UTA WAS GAME UNDER 207
    MEM DEN GAME UNDER 216.5
    CHA +9.5 AGAINST LAC..

Good Luck Mate!
    And that is why i had to come here and show appreciation because you really are an awsome capper, Basketball has always been virtually impossible to be consistently good at for me and most people it seems, but it seems like a peace of cake for you!! 4 picks = 4 winners (SKILLS BRO) And thats why i hope you continue to share if and when you have the time because it seems people are haters for no reason, but i am just grateful that someone is about to crack the ''code'' and is sharing his knowledge (or the results of that knowledge)! Thanks again for last night's great picks and hope you have more ^^

coolguy73739

And that is why i had to come here and show appreciation because you really are an awsome capper, Basketball has always been virtually impossible to be consistently good at for me and most people it seems, but it seems like a peace of cake for you!! 4 picks = 4 winners (SKILLS BRO) And thats why i hope you continue to share if and when you have the time because it seems people are haters for no reason, but i am just grateful that someone is about to crack the ''code'' and is sharing his knowledge (or the results of that knowledge)! Thanks again for last night's great picks and hope you have more ^^
    Thanks for your kind words again.. You need to understand one thing that Capping and Game analysis are two different things.. Not sure why everyone is trying so hard to perfect the art of Good Analysis!.. Bookies are already doing that analysis for you ( They are working for us on this part!..lol) and coming out with numbers!! and believe me they are too good with their numbers!!
    To win against the GIANT the bookies, you need to have a solid system/model that gives you your own numbers to back your bets.. You must focus on the VARIANCE between yours and bookies numbers and decide your plays..

If Analysis could alone win games then Bookies would have gone Bankrupt by now for sure!..as there are SO MANY GREAT Analysis Master on this Forum that I keep reading on their threads, X is not playing, Y is injured, Z has a great shooting percentage, team A has a good win record against team B, etc etc..these are all CRAP that we need not worry abt in the long run..
    If you don't have a system to start with, believe me you will be broke sooner if not later.. On your good day You might win 3 then lose 1 again and then play big on next 2 (feeling over-confident) and lose all you had.. This is not how it works my friend!
    You might wanna take help of professional Cappers but believe me they are all BS full of S***t and they can only misguide you and make money in the bargain with their trial and error methodology.. Worst is these so called Handicappers are Hand in Gloves with Bookies..!! ( ONLINE handicappers are the worst!!)

I have struggled with the same thing for last 4 years to be precise, Nov 2013 was when I had placed my first NBA bet and since then been struggling to make it Big.. You feel so frustrated as Bookies make you so confused, so helpless with the twist and turn of numbers on Favorites/underdogs that its so very hard to catch which way the right swing is.. Even line movement is so disguising at times so catching them by the Horn is just so F**kn tough!!
    All I can suggest to you is pls try to develop your own system, that should be your main area of Focus, else Quit.. You can't bank on Miracles to make it big in this vicious world!..
    Not that I have made it Big already or something, I'm struggling too many times but I guess I'm on the right track imo..

CHI -3 AGAINST DEN
    POR +5 AGAINST DET
    PHI +10 AGAINST MEM ( small)..

Good luck Mate!

Midoohadi

Thank you alot for the tips about how to bet on Basketball, i will most def. try to find a way in the future to develop my own system, i only bet on soccer with a system that has over 26 factors before i put the bet in...So i am not a total newbie but in a sport like Basketball or f.eks baseball i dont understand the full rules of the games or what to look for in the stats since i grew up with european sports. But thanks for the guidelines and hard luck yesterday Unlucky on the Portland game going overtime, it was won But knowing you, you'll probably bounce back with 5 winners I appreciate the picks and understand that even the best in the world will never win all the time, (Unless they have inside info that is ) Have a nice day mate

coolguy73739

Thank you alot for the tips about how to bet on Basketball, i will most def. try to find a way in the future to develop my own system, i only bet on soccer with a system that has over 26 factors before i put the bet in...So i am not a total newbie but in a sport like Basketball or f.eks baseball i dont understand the full rules of the games or what to look for in the stats since i grew up with european sports. But thanks for the guidelines and hard luck yesterday Unlucky on the Portland game going overtime, it was won But knowing you, you'll probably bounce back with 5 winners I appreciate the picks and understand that even the best in the world will never win all the time, (Unless they have inside info that is ) Have a nice day mate
    You are Right! How well you know me already!!Today I don't have 5 but 10 winners!! lol...but of course I don't want to post them all for obvious security reasons.. lol.. bookies will be after my life!!.. just kidding..

I have winners Left, right and centre.. Just pick as you wish!! I have mentioned earlier, capping is a big Joke for me now and that's why I don't find it appealing to post anymore as I have nothing else left to prove..
    I'm SORRY if anyone has undergone any losses due to tailing my picks, I have more than enough in the offing to recover all your losses and make a huge profit !! Cheers..

TOR -4 AGAINST WAS
    PHI AT MIA GAME under 213
    MIL -4 AGAINST DEN
    DET AT NOP GAME under 209

I have a Special TWO GAME PARLAY that I want ALL on this Forum to play.. Just play once as per your BANKROLL, max 1%.. I'm sure you won't regret...

HOU AT LAC GAME under 232.5
    SAC -2 AGAINST BKN..

Cheers and Good luck!!

PS: ( I have BOS ML, SAS ML, DAL AT ATL GAME over 196 and more as my other plays that I don't want to play.. There's a limit to what I can earn..lol..).. I'm in my JACK DANIELS mood today!!...Cheers!!

coolguy73739

correction..
    MIL is -2.5 against DEN.. GL!!

First 123456 Last