SteveKerrsJunk
    SteveKerrsJunk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

Steve Kerrs knock you out in your face NBA thread

All right it's time to lose some money. Let's see how many units we can get down before this thread goes up in flames, like Hillary's election night. We are going big tonight, because that's the only way Steve Kerr knows how to roll, pull-up 3 for the win. Bread and butter, biscuits and gravy. Lock n Load, here we go.

Washington Wizards -3 (-105)

This is my top play for the night. These two teams have faced off twice this season in Orlando, with the Wizards losing by 2 and then winning by 3. At Washington it should be a different story, the Wizards have played much better at home and have played a lot better of late. They had 7 players in double figure scoring last night and Orlando has failed to reach 100 points in 10 of it's last 11 games. They are also trying to close out a 5 game road trip with a 4-1 mark, after beating the Spurs and Pistons as big dogs. I don't see them doing this.

Spurs ML (-170)

The Spurs are 12-0 on the road this year, and aren't exactly facing a juggernaut tonight. I would play the -4, but the Spurs have been playing some close contests recently. I still think they find a way at the Target Center tonight and go to 13-0 on the road. Always be a streak rider, never a streak buster.

Best of luck to all.

SteveKerrsJunk
    SteveKerrsJunk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

Missed badly with the Wizards. A few plays tonight I'm investing in.

Suns +5 (-120)
    Suns ML (+165)
    Clippers +5 (-128)
    Clippers ML (+145)
    U 216 Suns/Pacers (-120)

Happy betting.