brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

100 fouls a game

Awesome product nba

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Unwatchable ... great way to start the season ..

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Then time out after first half over hits

pull reddick he couldnt hit a 3

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Glad, they do it... show the people how y'all really control these crap games when you can't mold them to your expectations ... scam refs,

108 over 105, sharp line they can factor in a zillion fouls

enjoy the $50 of pizza ... lol
    Last edited by brainfreeze; 10-27-16 at 11:20 PM.

xdodger19
    xdodger19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

The refs called some bad calls on blazers, lots of fouls = bonus

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by xdodger19 View Post
    The refs called some bad calls on blazers, lots of fouls = bonus
    They call whatever they want to call, and guess what ... no ...body, can say anything about anything. it's in football and baskets mostly ...completely destroying the game, i used to actually enjoy watching...

guess it happens in bases too with a selective box for the pitching umps and refs do whatever they want ... but yet after each game we discuss which one ended with the final number as if they won. Completely bypassing what one of the teams had to put up with, sometimes they beat the refs/umps too, and win the game ... but ...com'on man... is this where it's going to stay?

trillz
    trillz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4470

Why are these DUMB fuks still fouling

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by trillz View Post
    Why are these DUMB fuks still fouling

Sharp lines

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Down 7 ...here comes the foul game with 40 seconds lol

trillz

FUK this league

brainfreeze
    Meaning

FUK this league
    Seen how they teased the under ...

just sign up pro, and play with points (leave your cash in your pocket, it's purely scamish) .... it is a bit entertaining just not as good as watching a decent game.

Its all a soap opera trillz, good for pizza points, terrible for $ ... anyone who says they're sharp and has all the answers, is lying to you... there is no telling any given game, lines are made for suckers, the gullible, and gamble action junkies ...

believe me, keep your money in your pocket man... watch, go pro, play points, go out and enjoy your life... this has trap written all over it daily....

trillz

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    Seen how they teased the under ...

just sign up pro, and play with points (leave your cash in your pocket, it's purely scamish) .... it is a bit entertaining just not as good as watching a decent game.

Its all a soap opera trillz, good for pizza points, terrible for $ ... anyone who says they're sharp and has all the answers, is lying to you... there is no telling any given game, lines are made for suckers, the gullible, and gamble action junkies ...

believe me, keep your money in your pocket man... watch, go pro, play points, go out and enjoy your life... this has trap written all over it daily....
    59 fouls man.. FIFTY NINE. That is unreal

brainfreeze
    Meaning

59 fouls man.. FIFTY NINE. That is unreal
    Yea, like you i tailed bts.... thought he was " sharp " no disrespect to him but it's all nonsense. he had a good year last year, put out a bunch of winning picks, this year he could do it again or not ... it happens, i knew this game could go over ...didn't want to play it, but was chasing jags under miss, and said " maybe he will hit today " .. clippers are some what of a under squad ...usually paul doesn't play so fast of a pace... i know lillard does though (sometimes, pending on what coach calls for), and they would have to keep up...

then you add in the ref help... yea, they can do whatever..

wonder whats the most most fouls ever called in a nba game?

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Only games i could ever see being a decent one ....is baseball, tennis, golf, and nascar. Get the ump out of there, replace with a machine, and everyone will know if the machine is programmed for a side, if it did favor a side (they could still do it though) then the replays tell the rest of the story ...

closest thing one can get to a untouched game... the way i see it. nba, nfl, will always have 5-6 refs making crap calls every game ... and it's all for entertainment, " they said so in a court of law " ... they can call whatever they want to call, legally ...

i can bare with tennis, and baseball ... might start giving it more of a chance.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Lose by a lebron free throw...(another sharp line, losing by a hook with 50-100 more fouls) im done, all in on golden state ml (1600 points lol) hope i lose, cuz it's not even entertaining anymore and it will give me time to save points again and surely not watch, every game ends with this silly free throw game to control ... they can't just play basketsball anymore ... boring product

might watch hockey or something ... trash can leagues nfl, nba " where fouls happen and flags are thrown "

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

so the NBA sucks because you lost your bet. got it.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by chargers4222 View Post
    so the NBA sucks because you lost your bet. got it.
    no, ya don't " got it " ... the nba sucks cause every game it comes down to a million whistles instead of ball being the factor... it has now become a game of free throws... whack... now " ya got it "

brainfreeze
    Meaning

i don't mean to be a jerk chargers, but i won that ml bet ( would've hit my parlay but that ugly free throw decided against it) i mean i could understand if they're down like 4 or 5 and are doing that...but 9 points with 25-30 seconds ? It's just nonsense to me dragging a game like that all the time with a 9 point deficit...

or just constant fouls to reach totals, if they aren't shooting ....they aren't shooting man. Forcing numbers and petty fouls just makes the nba look bad, look at hardens last drive, they didn't play ANY defense because they knew automatically he would get a foul call .. the automatic fouls for harden (and others) are pretty ridiculous, if it's a hard foul, i can understand that but a freakin index finger grazing his arm or something ...

just looks bad, no offence to you... i still like the nba also, or i wouldn't criticize it. id just turn it off and say..whhhattever then

but nba and nfl ...need to go back to letting them just play ball
    Last edited by brainfreeze; 11-02-16 at 12:41 AM.

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    i don't mean to be a jerk chargers, but i won that ml bet ( would've hit my parlay but that ugly free throw decided against it) i mean i could understand if they're down like 4 or 5 and are doing that...but 9 points with 25-30 seconds ? It's just nonsense to me dragging a game like that all the time with a 9 point deficit...

or just constant fouls to reach totals, if they aren't shooting ....they aren't shooting man. Forcing numbers and petty fouls just makes the nba look bad, look at hardens last drive, they didn't play ANY defense because they knew automatically he would get a foul call .. the automatic fouls for harden (and others) are pretty ridiculous, if it's a hard foul, i can understand that but a freakin index finger grazing his arm or something ...

just looks bad, no offence to you... i still like the nba also, or i wouldn't criticize it. id just turn it off and say..whhhattever then

but nba and nfl ...need to go back to letting them just play ball
    that's a fair response but you have to understand that your original post came off as whining that you lost your bet, much like how Trump is claiming the election is rigged because he's losing.