IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16125

Euroleague gets in full swing today

I know there's some Euro-ball bettors on here. Lets share...

I have two favs. Milano-4.5 and Darufassaka-4.

IBetYou

Galatasaray host CSKA Moscow. Can Rusdiculous & crew knock off the champs?

europe_baller
    europe_baller's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1908

I played on Crvena Zvezda.. That is my favorite team and I LOVEEE play on Zvezda in Euroleague. Check how many teams we have beaten last year at home..Played tough every one of them.. Darus is not experienced team, they got few good players in off season and coach Blat might be their biggest strength.. Not sure if you watched many games in Belgrade.. Check out the atmosphere.. with odds + 150 on Red Star..Please and thank you.. We are not as good as last year yet since few players left but we have concept, have 6,7 players that play together and we play defense.. Good luck with your bet but i am on opposite side.. Bjelica will want to get Darus back for not signing him.. We are in great form won 4 games on average by 27 in Aba league and I will gladly be underdog at home.. Good luck we will see..

Conqueror
    Conqueror's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5636

I like the OVER in the CSKA game.

IBetYou

I've seen Zvezda play a few times over the years.. Great home court I agree. I just think Daru are too tough for them. Rock solid top to bottom, with the big lead guard, athletic wings, and physicality up front. Should be a low scoring game.

IBetYou

Fu(kin Euro "foul game" cost me the milan cover and now it's costing me the Daru cover grrr. If these teams had NBA coaches I'd cover both.

Gaze73
    Gaze73's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1192

I was on Crvena Zvezda ML and the clowns blew a 13 pt lead, and you lost too because Daruf won only by 3.

IBetYou

17pt lead at one point. I was expecting Erden to play. No Erden -> no interior presence.