IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16011

Steal of the draft 2016?

Early indications... Zubac.

Great pick by the Lakers! Drafted #32, I predict he'll surpass Poeltl (9), Papagiannis (13), Zizic (23), and Jones (lol, 30).

TheMartian
    TheMartian's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3241

Zubac shoula wen't top 10 for sure

Dunn should have went #3 but Danny Ainge is an idiot who wasted so many picks on draft night. Chriss by Pheonix at #8 is another steal that guy has no ceiling

Hernangomez is a monster i can't believe Denver got him at 15. Last but not least Thon Maker of the Bucks is gonna be the next Porzingis and make teams wish they took him higher

Top Value picks

1)Zubac
    2)Hernangomez
    3)Maker
    3)Chriss
    5)Dunn

BossSwagger
    BossSwagger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2260

Quote Originally Posted by TheMartian View Post
    Zubac shoula wen't top 10 for sure

Dunn should have went #3 but Danny Ainge is an idiot who wasted so many picks on draft night. Chriss by Pheonix at #8 is another steal that guy has no ceiling

Hernangomez is a monster i can't believe Denver got him at 15. Last but not least Thon Maker of the Bucks is gonna be the next Porzingis and make teams wish they took him higher

Top Value picks

1)Zubac
    2)Hernangomez
    3)Maker
    3)Chriss

I think Maker is going to be the next Garnett type of player, You heard it here first Buck makes playoffs this season

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

If you watch his highlight vids you go to wonder where he has been hiding. 7'1 banger with a nice touch. They are only highlights against chumps but there are only a couple 7 footers who can move like that.

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16011

He played for Mega Leks - same team as Luwawu - so wasn't difficult to find. He's a Lakers fan so he likely saved his best workout for them (+ better to be taken early in the 2nd round than late in the 1st for contractual reasons).