Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by Kindred View Post
    So it's the ball kicking green's fault? Cause I always thought MVP didn't need excuses.
    he's part of the team, i think his +/- differential is like a minus million. he's literally setting the record.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6765

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    Lebron is the true MVP every year

Only player in the NBA that could go to any team in the league and make them an instant contender

Steph is battling a bone bruise on his shooting elbow so I'm not sure why everyone is surprised his shot is off Anyone who's had a joint swell up instantly like that elbow did knows he is still feeling it.
    maybe those GSW fans should've collectively caught Curry during his leap instead of all backing off like bitches and watching their team's star hit the floor hard on his shoulder, elbow, wrist... knee.... ankle... anything could've happened

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

^^^ Rich yuppie fuks more concerned about cracking their iphone 6s than helping the team at all

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6765

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    ^^^ Rich yuppie fuks more concerned about cracking their iphone 6s than helping the team at all
    yup

KuLaPhU
    KuLaPhU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 470

Guy is only human he will have bad and good games. Unfortunately he's having a bad series games against the Thunder. people are disappointed, angry, etc... because we don't see what we expect to see. those long 3's, buzzer beater half court shots. yeah it's fun and entertaining to watch. it's sad that some of us treat him like nothing when he's struggling.

pinchegringo
    Update your status
    pinchegringo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4605

Curry deserved earned and was the only true MVP this season and he wasnt even the most valuable to HIS team, that would be Green.

If MVP is most valuable to your teams success then I think you could say LBJ, Russel or Curry equally. But Currys season was unreal.

KuLaPhU
    KuLaPhU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 470

Let's bump this

Gonz312
    Keep It Simple Stupid
    Gonz312's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8214

Quote Originally Posted by KuLaPhU View Post
    Let's bump this
    To further prove the point that he isnt even the best player on his team? Cool

First 12