Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Steph Curry is a fraud

this dude played extremely well for 2 yrs in the Reg Season..
    won a Ring because the opponent was missing TWO starters..

and his ego just completely took over.. once he meets serious adversity, he folds.
    not a seriously tough customer

the dude is a turnover machine

Ratzz

what a little wuss... missing that layup uncontested... unreal

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16154

like you say, lost his mojo

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

His lack of athleticism really gets exposed when going against other guards. Westbrook has made him his bitch. I can't remember a 2 time MVP getting worked like this.

dmncnlou
    dmncnlou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9993

He's too little.

GreatWallofTrump
    GreatWallofTrump's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 758

Get on his face and he's nothing. Now cavs will win it all.

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13998

warriors coach looks clueless

IBetYou

Lack of athleticism? You realise he has a leg injury? Pretty hard to keep up with Westbrook with a gimpy leg. Everyone like sweeping conclusions but come on lol

IBetYou

Don't get me wrong, I can believe Westbrook is better than him, but I reserve judgement when injuries muddle things.

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    Lack of athleticism? You realise he has a leg injury? Pretty hard to keep up with Westbrook with a gimpy leg. Everyone like sweeping conclusions but come on lol
    if he was really injured.. then why was he in a huge rush to come back early?

if Warriors were really a Champion.. they should not need Curry to dispatch a shell team like Portland

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Westbrook is too strong and too athletic.

IBetYou

Rhythm. They wanted him to get a game or two under his belt so as to not be thrown in at the deep end. Besides injuries can dissipate and than return under stress.

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

Doesn't matter if he is injured anot. It's all part of the playoffs. Last season, they went through the playoffs by beating teams with injured key players as well. Now it's proven, they are no match for healthy teams.

TheMartian
    TheMartian's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3241

Dude is trash Klay Thompson is the Warriors MVP

NBA Maniac
    NBA Maniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 116

HAve you seen Westbrook playing injured ? I DO.... and he still gave 101%

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Injured my ass...he had like 45 in his first game back against the Blazers going up against Lillard. That was 2 weeks ago. He's fine. He's just getting abused by someone that is stronger and faster than him. Plus, he never plays any defense to begin with, so when a guy like Westbrook goes at him he's going to get off.

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    His lack of athleticism really gets exposed when going against other guards. Westbrook has made him his bitch. I can't remember a 2 time MVP getting worked like this.
    spot on call

top310
    top310's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2518

Where are all the g.s nuthuggers now. Acting like the title was a lock bunch of squares

IBetYou

Quote Originally Posted by vasilli07 View Post
    Doesn't matter if he is injured anot. It's all part of the playoffs. Last season, they went through the playoffs by beating teams with injured key players as well. Now it's proven, they are no match for healthy teams.
    Injuries don't matter huh? OK thanks for that.

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by vasilli07 View Post
    yep. 100%

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Somebody is getting the rocks off their chest early because OKC just may win this whole thing and deny Bron another title.

strictlypaypal
    strictlypaypal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4351

Don't get me wrong, I can believe Westbrook is better than him, but I reserve judgement when injuries muddle things.
    so reserve judgment on his championship last year

he's too midget

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

His cocky quote last year

I apologize for us being healthy, I apologize for us playing who was in front of us. I apologize for all the accolades we received as a team and individually. I’m very, truly sorry, and we’ll rectify that situation this year.
    Karma is a bitch, isn't it?

jtoler

Curry looks a little banged up to me, he's not moving the same.

play4win
    play4win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5173

still better than lebum ever will be.

Walulu
    Walulu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3239

This...ha! Some people are unbelievable
    Quote Originally Posted by play4win View Post

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by play4win View Post
    Curry will never win another Ring.. he's too little. too brittle..

ditto on MVP... this was a confidence breaker. he will be a great player for years..
    but he should at least be able to bring his team back to the Finals.

at least repeat as Western Conference champions

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Guy has CRAZY shooting skills! But for once Rat you might be correct here. West last season was weaker than imagined with a beat up old Spurs squad, Okc was all beat up, and so we're overrated Cavs in finals. Guy has great talent no doubt! But a Magic, Bird, MJ he's not and certainly not over a long career. With that said Dubs are not overrated either they are a great team. You don't win a nba title, and around 130 games in 2 seasons without being great. All time great though= NO

louielouie
    louielouie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Worst MVP the league has ever had -- Biggest fraud squad that only won a title because they played injured teams -- lucky fanwagon fans and duke fans to boot -- what losers

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    this dude played extremely well for 2 yrs in the Reg Season..
    won a Ring because the opponent was missing TWO starters..

and his ego just completely took over.. once he meets serious adversity, he folds.
    not a seriously tough customer

the dude is a turnover machine
    The Heels in the Media were spinning the Narrative even before the game was over...

"Curry Must be Injured " - Marv Albert

"He is clearly not himself..he's missing lay ups " - C Webber

Lebron does not have the unfortunate luxury of having such a narrative woven for him..Even when Lebron is missing key players from his team...he is a choker...even when his key players can't hit open water..he is a choker...but the agenda year by year is to bandwagon who ever hottest player in the league is ....as long as it is NOT Lebron...because the agenda is to diminish what ever Lebron has accomplished in order to punish him for the Decision....Dirk...Durant...Duncan...Kobe...NOW its Curry.....What kind of MVP who wins 73 games in a season goes to the conference finals and gets destroyed in such a manner.?..gets those kinds of excuses made for them ?

Instead of giving OKC ( and the refs ) credit for beating the pants off GSW....they are making excuses for Curry but Lebron is the choker for loosing to a team on their home floor who had beaten them twice during the regular season

dmncnlou

Was he injured when he said "I'm back!" In the Portland series? Ain't nothing wrong with his ass.

jtoler

Dont think we can seriously hold this series against Curry, he's clearly hobbling out there. Think we can all agree he's done enough to earn a mulligan here.

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    The Heels in the Media were spinning the Narrative even before the game was over...

"Curry Must be Injured " - Marv Albert

"He is clearly not himself..he's missing lay ups " - C Webber

Lebron does not have the unfortunate luxury of having such a narrative woven for him..Even when Lebron is missing key players from his team...he is a choker...even when his key players can't hit open water..he is a choker...but the agenda year by year is to bandwagon who ever hottest player in the league is ....as long as it is NOT Lebron...because the agenda is to diminish what ever Lebron has accomplished in order to punish him for the Decision....Dirk...Durant...Duncan...Kobe...NOW its Curry.....What kind of MVP who wins 73 games in a season goes to the conference finals and gets destroyed in such a manner.?..gets those kinds of excuses made for them ?

Instead of giving OKC ( and the refs ) credit for beating the pants off GSW....they are making excuses for Curry but Lebron is the choker for loosing to a team on their home floor who had beaten them twice during the regular season
    i wonder if they are instructed by the networks, not to trash certain players..
    i heard them explaining away the poor play.. terrible turnovers..
    missing wide open uncontested lay-ups... etc.. i bet they are..
    Last edited by Ratzz; 05-25-16 at 01:41 AM.

dmncnlou

Ain't nothing wrong with dude. They just trying to save his legacy which would be shattered. Notice NONE of the old school guys respect the Warriors or his game.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by dmncnlou View Post
    Ain't nothing wrong with dude. They just trying to save his legacy which would be shattered. Notice NONE of the old school guys respect the Warriors or his game.
    Who do you consider old school? I watched Barkley and Jordan era so I dont consider them old school, but if you go further, those guys didnt have a 3 pt line. I remember Nash got alot of hate for winning this award not once but twice. Haters gonna hate, those guys wished they could shoot as well as Steph.

12 Last