ace_202
    ace_202's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 916

How far do the Charlotte Hornets go?

I'm not making any proclamations about this team being a NBA Championship team or anything but I want to open the idea up about this unit possibly going to the East finals?

Their depth is extremely good and I found that their offensive efficiency is relatively good compared to their defense, in which they are quite sound in also.

Am I wrong in saying that this is the deepest roster in the East with the best balance on offense and defense?

Thoughts and responses?

I am interested to see what other thinks about them...

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13389

ill take raptors over them
    Last edited by Git Lo; 04-29-16 at 12:47 AM.

Aye J Mac
    Aye J Mac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11884

CAVS will demolish the east! It's done son..

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

They're a decent team. Could probably beat everyone in the East except Cleveland in a series. That's not to say they definitely would, but they'd have a chance.

If they're +200 against the Raptors it's definitely worth a shot. Not a done deal both teams advance yet though.

ace_202
    ace_202's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 916

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    They're a decent team. Could probably beat everyone in the East except Cleveland in a series. That's not to say they definitely would, but they'd have a chance.

If they're +200 against the Raptors it's definitely worth a shot. Not a done deal both teams advance yet though.
    Not a done deal, exactly right....

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

I'd imagine it's pretty much over for them now after the key game 6 loss. Miami has already been embarrassed at home, it won't happen a second time. Too much experience in these types of situations. Miami will probably emerge (providing they do win game 7) as the most dangerous challenger to the Cav's in the East...

Killer2121
    Killer2121's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2099

Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post
    I'd imagine it's pretty much over for them now after the key game 6 loss. Miami has already been embarrassed at home, it won't happen a second time. Too much experience in these types of situations. Miami will probably emerge (providing they do win game 7) as the most dangerous challenger to the Cav's in the East...
    Agreed, Miami will make easy work of the Raptors.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Another factor is Kidd-Gilchrist is starting to get back to practicing and he would be able to shut down Lebron.