TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

This L.A. Clippers Game Is So Rigged

Players jacking up 3's.... not even trying. Lazy.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

Tell me about it!!!!.. Unbelievable!!! -900 on the ML... Ouch for who ever thought they could play it safe betting the Clipps after the Lakers just beat the Twolves last night....

TheMoneyShot

every time that cu@t refs.... she fuks up every line

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Just one of those games where you scratch your head and just write it off... They don't happen often like this... Twolves what +1200 and about to cash..

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

so hard to predict

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Definitely one of those Vegas WTF games. Minnesota is atrocious on the road, and they are also playing a B2B against a fully rested team.

mohye1980
    mohye1980's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4790

Clips suck covering big lines. They play down to their competition. This wasn't the same team that whooped on the Bulls the other night.

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    Definitely one of those Vegas WTF games. Minnesota is atrocious on the road, and they are also playing a B2B against a fully rested team.
    Back to back but they didn't travel anywhere. Minnesota has good individual players and a terrible coach. They should be better than what they are. Minnesota is the same team that got up by 30 against Atlanta Hawks earlier in the year. They can be dangerous.

Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 804

Honestly thought of Money Shot in this game! Had the over 207.5 live which was cooked pretty much the entire fourth quarter. Kept an eye on it if the foul game could could creep it over, it couldn't......... but for some reason the Wolves made a layup with about 10 seconds to go (weren't going to get fouled I don't think) and then for some even weirder reason they decided to foul Paul on the in bound and he nails both. Would of been steaming if I had the other side.

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by Mase of Base View Post
    Honestly thought of Money Shot in this game! Had the over 207.5 live which was cooked pretty much the entire fourth quarter. Kept an eye on it if the foul game could could creep it over, it couldn't......... but for some reason the Wolves made a layup with about 10 seconds to go (weren't going to get fouled I don't think) and then for some even weirder reason they decided to foul Paul on the in bound and he nails both. Would of been steaming if I had the other side.
    THE RIG! Glad you won the Over!

So many question marks in this game...

1. L.A. Clippers scored only 4 points in the first 7:32 3rd Qtr.

2. All L.A. Clipper Starters in the MINUS.

3. Austin Rivers received 2 Technicals on the same play. Was ejected.

4. Didn't really see a 2-Man game with Chris Paul in the 2nd half. Everyone settling for LONG Jump Shots.

5. Doc Rivers In-Game Interview... sarcastic and nonchalant. Acted like the rig was in play.

6. Minnesota Timberwolves only played with 9 Players the entire game! And that's the 2nd game on a back-to-back.

7. Lauren Holtkamp is a no good whore.

You simply don't get beat like this.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 259

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    Back to back but they didn't travel anywhere. Minnesota has good individual players and a terrible coach. They should be better than what they are. Minnesota is the same team that got up by 30 against Atlanta Hawks earlier in the year. They can be dangerous.
    This was the type of team Blatt was supposed to take over before LeBron arrived. Could be a good fit next year.

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6111

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    every time that cu@t refs.... she fuks up every line
    yeah she is annoying

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 259

Quote Originally Posted by slayer14 View Post
    yeah she is annoying
    Nice ass though.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13197

Wolves +8 was easy but they won SU. You can't lay 8 on clippers with no blake against a solid timberwolves team. Wiggins is hot right now, #1 pick is playing great, ricky rubio, and some scrubs is enough to win games

ace_202
    ace_202's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 916

Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post
    Wolves +8 was easy but they won SU. You can't lay 8 on clippers with no blake against a solid timberwolves team. Wiggins is hot right now, #1 pick is playing great, ricky rubio, and some scrubs is enough to win games

Clippers are playing better without Griffin.

I was on the TWolves, but one thing i did notice was how much more energetic the Wolves were. Lavine broke the tie 3 times i think in the 3rd and 4th. He was their go to man on a tie. I noted that to be interesting. Towns held his own against Jordan too i thought. Except for one time, out of a time out, Paul dribbled in took the 2 man game option, Towns was completely lost, and the alley oop was just too easy.

The passing from Rubio outshone Paul, the shooting from Wiggins outshone Paul, and lets be honest, the Wolves were robbed the night before from the Lakers.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13197

zach lavine is prob left off the scouting report, his jumper sucks prob better than rubios though but hes fast and knows how to attack, hes like an austin rivers who I guess was ejected. Towns is obviously a good player, I'm in a couple fantasy teams and he went early in all of them, its that obvious he has skills and hes a rookie under KGs watch. Rubio is an elite passer, fast, basically a rondo. I'm not sure how they lost to lakers but it happens

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Not shocking CP3 called the bitch out last season and undercut her in the media after a gm. Look it up this was payback I guess from just another biased zebra that makes things personal instead of being professional about it
    Last edited by R.P. McMurphy; 02-04-16 at 09:10 AM.

capping40pct
    capping40pct's Avatar Become A Pro!

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Ahhh stop whining. The clippers didn't play well enough to win that game. You lost. Move on.

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10212

Just bad look ahead spot for clips, knowing you have 1 week east coast trip after the game, worried about a million other things besides basketball is all it was...how focused are you guys at work knowing you will have bunch of honeydues to fullfill, maybe excited to go see your mistress in Philly or Miami, happens all the time.

jeffchitown
    jeffchitown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2495

Glad to see this thread I was watching that 2nd half and some of the plays I saw and calls it just looked rigged. Not even sloppy passes but passes that looked like they really tried to over throw it. One time clippers player had a clear drive to the hoop but instead stopped himself half way and turned around walked farther away and took a obvious failed attempt at the hoop. The fouls being called seemed a bit ridiculous too. It just looked like Clippers were trying to not score too much during the 2nd half. I kept watching and being like this has to be rigged. It wasn't like watching a good team lose to a bad team where they are just playing bad it seemed to have some other element to it.

Manny0825
    Manny0825's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

I had the o104 for the second half. It got to 102. Crawford missed the last wide open layup to end the game....fml

NCAH
    NCAH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1274

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Ahhh stop whining. The clippers didn't play well enough to win that game. You lost. Move on.
    My sentiment exactly... This was a very easy cover lol b2b don't affect young teams as much... They are NBA players meaning even though they may be "bad" they are always capable of showing up and playing very well and vice versa. Stop whining and blaming refs can't handle the loss stop betting.

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by NCAH View Post
    This was a very easy cover lol
    When did you figure this out? Before or after the tip?

You sound like a Monday morning QB

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 660

Clippers have to be one of the worst 4th quarter teams in the history of basketball. I think both times I was on them this season on double digit lines they went into the 4th with a massive lead and scored like 12 points and almost lost outright. After that second time I vowed to never let it happen again.

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Clippers have to be one of the worst 4th quarter teams in the history of basketball. I think both times I was on them this season on double digit lines they went into the 4th with a massive lead and scored like 12 points and almost lost outright. After that second time I vowed to never let it happen again.
    It's a mystery how they blew out Chicago last Sunday.

You just have to be on the right side of the rig.

I thought I was watching a WWE match gone wrong.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 660

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    It's a mystery how they blew out Chicago last Sunday.

You just have to be on the right side of the rig.

I thought I was watching a WWE match gone wrong.
    Ya, some of the ending in the nba this season have been very sketchy. 99.9% of the time one team that is down in the final seconds just dribbles the ball out yet in 3 different games this season whether the line or total could be flipped a player goes to dribble it out and then runs to the rack and lays it in as time expires to fuk me over. You have to wonder what the motivation is on some of these occasions.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

They were embarrassed and responded tonight..