Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Kobe Jelly Bean Bryant 1 for 14 FG / 1 for 7 3 Pt ..LOL

Jesus Mary Joseph The Carpenter...!!!! LOL...This idiot actually had the nerve to call out his teammates the other night and demand they pass and move the ball more..LMAOOO...how on earth can you ask of such a thing then proceed to go out and take 14 ill advised shots and miss almost all of them....I do not care how old he is...or hurt he is...I don't have any sympathy for this shot jacker...This is what he wanted..and why is he playing so many minutes? LOL

How long will Jim And Jeanie allow this to continue? Make it Stop!!! But Then Again....The Lakers are putting themselves in position to Draft Simmons...who has already claimed he will be in a Laker uniform...next year...I hope not..not if Kobe is still there...as his presence will destroy yet another potential prospect the Lakers have a chance of acquiring...

Ratzz Where you at baby!!!!!!!!!!???
    Last edited by Menses; 11-25-15 at 12:51 AM.

Killer2121
    Killer2121's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2099

Show the man (Legend) some respect.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

I am a big fan of his as you know but he's just embarrassing himself this season. It's painful to see. He might turn it around but sometimes it's just time to fade into the sunset.

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Killer2121 View Post
    Show the man (Legend) some respect.
    how about kobe show the game, the lakers, and their fans some respect by retiring

he wanted to be paid like the big boss of the nba
    well he got it and he deservez every bit of criticism
    Last edited by jsmithj88; 11-25-15 at 12:40 AM.

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Quote Originally Posted by jsmithj88 View Post
    how about kobe show the game, the lakers, and their fans some respect by retiring

he wanted to be paid like the big boss of the nba
    well he got it and he deservez every bit of criticism
    Agreed...and this is why I will Shiaaaaate on him every chance I get..lol.....it is all in fun tho..but i am only doing it because of how his fans scapegoated the players that Mitch tried to surround Kobe with...Dwight was hurt when he arrived..Kobe treated him like garbage...Dwight left and got to the Western Conference Finals..Kobe and his fan base did the same to Gasol..Gasol is gone..and is now an all star again in Chicago...Jeremy Lin has been an effective backup for Walker in Charlotte...what has Jellybean done since 2013? Everyone knows when you are older you work from the post and shoot midrange...this idiot continues to shoot from beyond the arc lolol....

On the low key tho...Russel and Clarkson have outplayed him for the last 2 weeks...Kobe should be coming off the bench..and Russell and Clarkson should be left to develop by themselves..

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

i hope kobe stays healthy enough to play the entire season
    he deserves it, haha

rpesi9955
    rpesi9955's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1441

Kobe has GS -30 he wanted to keep it close.