upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Kraken u need to really get your ego issues in check.

Just because somebody doesn't agree with your "OPINION" & how you came about that opinion doesn't make them average & boring & you brilliant. You are not on a level of your own because you have an opinion that most don't agree with. Anybody can discuss the future.

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11732

The only thing I know is GS is the only team I can watch in the NBA. They play as a team and watching Curry hit those 3"s is why I can watch them play every night. You will never see a 3 pointer shooter like this again

DUBnation
    DUBnation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6413

Quote Originally Posted by Ballin24 View Post
    They already did man. Well at least at my book I saw it a couple days ago.
    No shit what book? What was the line?

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Whatever the line is it would be unbettable. 82-0 would be -EV and not 82-0 would be worse than collecting interest.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Don't think he meant a line for 82-0 he meant a line for beating the 72-10 Bulls.

Probably at least +1000 if a line pops up anywhere.

ki dice
    ki dice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8548

Plus 1000 that's not a bad long term investment.nba today has a lot of bad teams they might do it not because there as good as the bulls team but just because the level of competition is so bad in the nba right now

play4win
    play4win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5173

most overrated team ever.
    nba also loves a nice script. how the team are playin against them, is very amateur.
    lakers today playin like, if they do a good thing they would be fined by nba.
    nba is so water down, it's a joke. just fackin sad actually that people would pay to see this garbage.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Yes. I have never seen a team this deep. The closest thing the was Nuggets in 2008, but that team had no superstar. The Warriors are also benefiting from a league that doesn't have many great players left. In the mid 2000's, you had Kobe, AI, McGrady, Duncan, Vince Carter, the list goes on and on. Aside from the Heats and maybe the Clippers, the rest of the NBA is garbage.

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    Don't think he meant a line for 82-0 he meant a line for beating the 72-10 Bulls.

Probably at least +1000 if a line pops up anywhere.
    William Hill posted +350. That's terrible. I don't think they realise how difficult it is to lose only 9 games in a season, especially now that there are less and less horrible teams in the league.

Warriors probably win 62 or 63.

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

William Hill posted +350. That's terrible. I don't think they realise how difficult it is to lose only 9 games in a season, especially now that there are less and less horrible teams in the league.

I agree people don't know how amazing 72 wins is and was. The Warriors 67 last year was great as well, a one time type of season.

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by smitch124 View Post
    I agree people don't know how amazing 72 wins is and was. The Warriors 67 last year was great as well, a one time type of season.
    Exactly. And a historic start doesn't necessarily mean a historic season. Sixers started 0-17 last year (not a record but close) and went 18-37 in their next 55 games.

I feel like this deserves much higher odds for anyone who believes it's possible and wants to have a go at it.

DUBnation
    DUBnation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6413

+350?? That's ridiculous. I was thinking like +1250-1500..obviously way off lol

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by DUBnation View Post
    +350?? That's ridiculous. I was thinking like +1250-1500..obviously way off lol
    Yeah I said I'd expect at least +1000. It's disappointing. But anyway I don't think it will happen so I doubt I would've bet it regardless of the odds.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by upscope View Post
    Kraken u need to really get your ego issues in check.

Just because somebody doesn't agree with your "OPINION" & how you came about that opinion doesn't make them average & boring & you brilliant. You are not on a level of your own because you have an opinion that most don't agree with. Anybody can discuss the future.
    First of all, it's not my "opinion", it's a fukking fact pal. Elon Musk isn't sitting around re-inventing the wheel, he's a visionary, he's a pioneer. And let me tell you, you don't become a pioneer by walking back where you just were.

Second, I CLEARLY stated that being brilliant is not something that can be achieved or influenced, it's not something I worked for, I just am. So ya, how I came about my opinion has no affect on my brilliance, you're absolutely correct. I just am.

Lastly, I'm so next level son that you can't even comprehend my thought process or how I come about my opinions. You just cannot comprehend.

Try conceptualizing living in a 4D world. An entire dimension would be lost on you because you cannot comprehend it, it would simply appear as noise, or interference with what you are capable of comprehending.

You're 3D
    I'm 4D

Mic Drop

The Kraken

Let me ask you a question upscope

Have you ever ordered a flat screen TV on the internet and had it delivered at your doorstep in 32 minutes?

Ya, didn't think so

imadegen
    imadegen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9093

Quote Originally Posted by hotelis View Post
    72-10 in 2016 would be more of accomplishment than 72-10 in 1996. Stop overrating old school basketball. It's like saying GTA SA is better than GTA V.
    This is so true. Look at the development of the game and the raw athleticism of the players now compared to then. It's like those analyst who say Dominique Wilkins dunks are comparable to a J rich under the legs off the backboard dunk. lol just stop. They aren't.

There is a chance this could be the best team ever and to think they are doing it without Kerr in as headcoach and a banged up bogit makes it even more impressive.

chickndinner
    chickndinner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1888

Hell to the phuck no!!!!!!

Ebe
    28-1
    Ebe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15

Yes, best team of all time.

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    First of all, it's not my "opinion", it's a fukking fact pal. Elon Musk isn't sitting around re-inventing the wheel, he's a visionary, he's a pioneer. And let me tell you, you don't become a pioneer by walking back where you just were.

Second, I CLEARLY stated that being brilliant is not something that can be achieved or influenced, it's not something I worked for, I just am. So ya, how I came about my opinion has no affect on my brilliance, you're absolutely correct. I just am.

Lastly, I'm so next level son that you can't even comprehend my thought process or how I come about my opinions. You just cannot comprehend.

Try conceptualizing living in a 4D world. An entire dimension would be lost on you because you cannot comprehend it, it would simply appear as noise, or interference with what you are capable of comprehending.

You're 3D
    I'm 4D

Mic Drop
    Why did you back the Cavs over the best team of all time in last year's finals then?

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32811

1985-1986 Celtics were the greatest team of all time, and that era was the greatest era of the NBA.
    Bird's Celtics, Isaah's Pistons, Magic's Lakers, little later you had Michael's Bulls teams....

i didn't even mention Barkley and the rest from that era, NBA 30 years ago was as good as it got. McHale said he got off the team bus ready to smack Lambier in the head unlike today's NBA where the players meet at center circle and hug......

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    1985-1986 Celtics were the greatest team of all time, and that era was the greatest era of the NBA.
    Bird's Celtics, Isaah's Pistons, Magic's Lakers, little later you had Michael's Bulls teams....

i didn't even mention Barkley and the rest from that era, NBA 30 years ago was as good as it got. McHale said he got off the team bus ready to smack Lambier in the head unlike today's NBA where the players meet at center circle and hug......

Points Awarded:

terrortwylight gave The Giant 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

The Kraken

Why did you back the Cavs over the best team of all time in last year's finals then?

That was last year Seto, I thought the Cavs were better, i was wrong. But This thread doesnt apply to last year, its based on watching the Warriors this year. They'll break the Bulls single season record for wins this year, they'll win the championship this year, they'll go down as the best team ever and Curry will go down as the best player ever.

I think

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13209

lol lebron solo'd this team twice

rpesi9955
    rpesi9955's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1441

Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post
    lol lebron solo'd this team twice
    Not this team.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

How many mvps does curry have...when he has 3 then bring up this topic

rpesi9955

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    How many mvps does curry have...when he has 3 then bring up this topic
    This topic is about a team not a player.

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

86 Celtics
    87 Lakers
    92 Bulls

I guess you have to be 40 Y.O.+ to remember teams from a minute ago.

These Dubs are great. Fun to watch. They seem to dictate pace/style better than any team in recent memory.
    With the 3 pointer being so prolific in todays game, stats are hard to compare.

The 87 Celtics also would have had Len Bias (RIP)

The Kraken

DOM I remember watching all those teams, none of them accomplished what this GSW team has, 17-0. This team isn't just great, they're last year NBA champions, they've already broken the record for most wins in a row to start off a season, this team is going to go down as the best ever. The only question is, are they going to just have the best season ever, or will the be the best team ever. Injuries or lack of them will likely decide.

It's hard to admit a new team has the potential to eclipse the teams of your childhood that had players we all idolized. There is always bias to feel teams from your generation were the best ever, or the decade you grew up in was the best ever, or the finest cars were those you first drove, or your dad drove. It happens DOM but history will tell the story and it will read "2016 GSW best team ever"

Those teams you mentioned are phenomenal teams nonetheless

rpesi9955

DOM I remember watching all those teams, none of them accomplished what this GSW team has, 17-0. This team isn't just great, they're last year NBA champions, they've already broken the record for most wins in a row to start off a season, this team is going to go down as the best ever. The only question is, are they going to just have the best season ever, or will the be the best team ever. Injuries or lack of them will likely decide.

It's hard to admit a new team has the potential to eclipse the teams of your childhood that had players we all idolized. There is always bias to feel teams from your generation were the best ever, or the decade you grew up in was the best ever, or the finest cars were those you first drove, or your dad drove. It happens DOM but history will tell the story and it will read "2016 GSW best team ever"

Those teams you mentioned are phenomenal teams nonetheless
    Nicely said and I agree.

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Ask the 86 Celts or the 87 Lakers if they gave 2 shits about regular season wins streaks or anything but staying healthy, continuing to improve as the season progressed. I do think MJ and the Bulls wanted the record of 72 and went out and got it.
    I know for a fact, the 86 Celts took nights off on the road. DJ would come into the locker room before a Western Conference away game
    and state..."I`m out tonight. Not gonna shoot". They did only lose 1, I repeat 1, game at home all year.

The win streak is all well and good, but is absolutely, totally meaningless if they don`t repeat.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13209

Quote Originally Posted by rpesi9955 View Post
    Not this team.
    Exact team in the finals. Draymond wasn't as skinny maybe

Seto

That was last year Seto, I thought the Cavs were better, i was wrong. But This thread doesnt apply to last year, its based on watching the Warriors this year. They'll break the Bulls single season record for wins this year, they'll win the championship this year, they'll go down as the best team ever and Curry will go down as the best player ever.

I think
    I thought you could see the future because you're such a genius? Weird you would change your mind on this squad in a matter of months.

Anyway they aren't breaking the record, probably won't win it all this year and anyway would need to win it with this core 3 or 4 more times to even be in the discussion for greatest team ever. They'll probably win it one more time. There, I can see the future too

rpesi9955

Ask again December 30th........

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Sorry, my Bulls record of 72 wins is safe. They may win 70 though. Injuries determine everything.

That being said, love watching this team, what a concept, team ball. Curry is the most exciting player in the league by a landslide, guy is must see TV. He is literally toying with people out there.
    I love watching fundamentals break down poor technique. Case in point, Curry abusing Ronny Price last night. Price goes for the steal and then bites hard hard on the pump fake, boom three in his face.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    Sorry, my Bulls record of 72 wins is safe. They may win 70 though. Injuries determine everything.

That being said, love watching this team, what a concept, team ball. Curry is the most exciting player in the league by a landslide, guy is must see TV. He is literally toying with people out there.
    I love watching fundamentals break down poor technique. Case in point, Curry abusing Ronny Price last night. Price goes for the steal and then bites hard hard on the pump fake, boom three in his face.
    Good post blue. This is team ball with a bunch of amazing players. They're just an amazing team and they got Luke Walton at the helm

With that said, kiss the Bulls record good bye. But as Mark Spitz said "records are meant to be broken". It was a good record that stood for two decades

First 12345 Last