Betpoints: 3286

Quote Originally Posted by Wallco99 View Post
    Happy Thanksgiving!!!
    Same to you, Wallco.

Wallco99
    Wallco99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39080

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2015-16 System to Date: 19-0A(fin. series)
    SystemlProfit/Loss: +19.00 unitsA(fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 1 (-1.10 units)

v1 Plays
    (A) 14-6
    (B) 4-1

(C) 0-1
    (D) 1-0
    Losses: None

Games for (11/27/15):
    #20 Resumes (B) on 11/28/15
    #21LSan Antonio @ Denver (+9½)L(A)L(9:05 pm EST)
    #22LPhiladelphia @ Houston (M/L)L(A)L(8:05 pm EST)
    #23LGolden State @ Phoenix (+8½)L(A)L(9:35 pm EST)

Note: The lines I have listed were the current lines at the time of my post and may not reflect the final lines used to determine wins & losses, or line changes later in the day. Get proper line if different than the one I have posted, based on the criteria that I have listed below.

We will ALWAYS play the M/L on favorites and the point spread (-110) on dogs. The team underlined and highlighted blue is the play. There is no point buying in this system, with one exception, if your team is the favorite, and buying down to a (-½) point spread is cheaper than playing the M/L, then by all means, buy the points, otherwise, M/L on all favorites and point spread on dogs. All results will be based on this principle. All lines and standings are based on FINAL lines from ScoresandOdds.com/. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the dog team, and who is the favorite on ScoresandOdds.com/ final lines. I will try to update my post as often as I can throughout the day if the lines do change. However, it is the individual bettor’s responsibility to get the appropriate line if it differs from the line in my post.
    System rules and backtest can be found in posts #96 & #97.
    Points Awarded:

skyscrapers gave Wallco99 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Andy3568 gave Wallco99 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

TwoCats gave Wallco99 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Wallco99

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2015-16 System to Date: 20-0A(fin. series)
    SystemlProfit/Loss: +20.00 unitsA(fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 3 (-3.30 units)

(11/27/15):
    #21LDenver (+7½)L(A) - Loss
    #22LHouston (M/L)L(A) - Win
    #23LPhoenix (+8½)L(A) - Loss

v1 Plays
    (A) 15-8
    (B) 4-1

(C) 0-1
    (D) 1-0

Games for (11/28/15):
    #20LL.A. Lakers (+8½) @ PortlandL(B)L(10:05 pm EST)
    #21LDenver (+8½) @ DallasL(B)L(8:35 pm EST)
    #23 Resumes (B) on 11/29/15
    #24LWashington (+3) @ TorontoL(A)L(7:05 pm EST)

Note: The lines I have listed were the current lines at the time of my post and may not reflect the final lines used to determine wins & losses, or line changes later in the day. Get proper line if different than the one I have posted, based on the criteria that I have listed below.

We will ALWAYS play the M/L on favorites and the point spread (-110) on dogs. The team underlined and highlighted blue is the play. There is no point buying in this system, with one exception, if your team is the favorite, and buying down to a (-½) point spread is cheaper than playing the M/L, then by all means, buy the points, otherwise, M/L on all favorites and point spread on dogs. All results will be based on this principle. All lines and standings are based on FINAL lines from ScoresandOdds.com/. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the dog team, and who is the favorite on ScoresandOdds.com/ final lines. I will try to update my post as often as I can throughout the day if the lines do change. However, it is the individual bettor’s responsibility to get the appropriate line if it differs from the line in my post.
    Points Awarded:

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home
    skyscrapers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 33711

That -900 HOU M/L was way too close for comfort...yikes...

Andy3568
    Update your status
    Andy3568's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by skyscrapers View Post
    That -900 HOU M/L was way too close for comfort...yikes...
    I skipped it. I'll miss out on the one unit gain at odds like that.

Wallco99

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2015-16 System to Date: 21-0A(fin. series)
    SystemlProfit/Loss: +21.00 unitsA(fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 3 (-7.92 units)

(11/28/15):
    #20LL.A. Lakers (+8½)L(B) - Loss
    #21LDenver (+8½)L(B) - Loss
    #24LWashington (+3½)L(A) - Win

v1 Plays
    (A) 16-8
    (B) 4-3

(C) 0-1
    (D) 1-0

Games for (11/29/15):
    #20LIndiana @ L.A. Lakers (+9)L(C)L(9:35 pm EST)
    #21 Resumes (C) on 11/30/15
    #23LPhoenix (+5½) @ TorontoL(B)L(6:05 pm EST)
    #25LHouston @ N.Y. Knicks (+1½)L(A)L(7:35 pm EST)

Points Awarded:

Kev the Brit gave Wallco99 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Wallco99

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2015-16 System to Date: 23-0A(fin. series)
    SystemlProfit/Loss: +23.00 unitsA(fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 2 (-4.51 units)

(11/29/15):
    #20LL.A. Lakers (+10)L(C) - Win
    #23LPhoenix (+3)L(B) - Win
    #25LN.Y. Knicks (+4)L(A) - Loss

v1 Plays
    (A) 16-9
    (B) 5-3

(C) 1-1
    (D) 1-0

Games for (11/30/15):
    #21LDenver (+3) @ MilwaukeeL(C)L(8:05 pm EST)
    #25 Resumes (B) on 12/2/15

Points Awarded:

Kev the Brit gave Wallco99 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Wallco99

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    Current Open Series: 2 (-9.36 units)

(11/30/15):
    #21LDenver (+4)L(C) - Loss

v1 Plays
    (A) 16-9
    (B) 5-3

(C) 1-2
    (D) 1-0

There are no system plays for (12/1/15):

#21 Resumes (D) on 12/2/15
    #25 Resumes (B) on 12/2/15

Points Awarded:

Wallco99

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    Current Open Series: 2 (-9.36 units)

v1 Plays
    (A) 16-9
    (B) 5-3

(C) 1-2
    (D) 1-0

Games for (12/2/15):
    #21LDenver (+9½) @ ChicagoL(D)L(8:05 pm EST)
    #25LPhiladelphia @ N.Y. Knicks (M/L)L(B)L(7:35 pm EST)
    #26LNew Orleans (+4) @ HoustonL(A)L(8:05 pm EST)

Points Awarded:

njb5572 gave Wallco99 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

TenCount
    TenCount's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1862

No sweat!! 🙀

Wallco99

Quote Originally Posted by TenCount View Post
    No sweat!! 
    Exactly!! LOL.

Wallco99

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2015-16 System to Date: 25-0A(fin. series)
    SystemlProfit/Loss: +25.00 unitsA(fin. series)

(12/2/15):
    #21LDenver (+9½)L(D) - Win
    #25LN.Y. Knicks (M/L)L(B) - Win
    #26LNew Orleans (+3½)L(A) - Loss

v1 Plays
    (A) 16-10
    (B) 6-3

(C) 1-2
    (D) 2-0

There are no system plays for (12/3/15):

#26 Resumes (B) on 12/4/15

Points Awarded:

on3 gave Wallco99 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

J.M. Disciple gave Wallco99 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Wallco99

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2015-16 System to Date: 25-0A(fin. series)
    SystemlProfit/Loss: +25.00 unitsA(fin. series)

v1 Plays
    (A) 16-10
    (B) 6-3

(C) 1-2
    (D) 2-0

Games for (12/4/15):
    #26LCleveland @ New Orleans (+4½)L(B)L(9:35 pm EST)

Points Awarded:

jcygts6
    Scared $$ Dont make $$
    jcygts6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 579

Nice night

Wallco99

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2015-16 System to Date: 26-0A(fin. series)
    SystemlProfit/Loss: +26.00 unitsA(fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 0

(12/4/15):
    #26LNew Orleans (+4½)L(B) - Win

v1 Plays
    (A) 16-10
    (B) 7-3

(C) 1-2
    (D) 2-0

There are no system plays for (12/5/15):

Points Awarded:

Wallco99

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2015-16 System to Date: 26-0A(fin. series)
    SystemlProfit/Loss: +26.00 unitsA(fin. series)

v1 Plays
    (A) 16-10
    (B) 7-3

(C) 1-2
    (D) 2-0

Games for (12/6/15):
    #27LPhoenix (+5½) @ MemphisL(A)L(3:35 pm EST)

Points Awarded:

Wallco99

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2015-16 System to Date: 27-0A(fin. series)
    SystemlProfit/Loss: +27.00 unitsA(fin. series)

(12/6/15):
    #27LPhoenix (+5½)L(A) - Win

v1 Plays
    (A) 17-10
    (B) 7-3

(C) 1-2
    (D) 2-0

There are no system plays for (12/7/15)

Points Awarded:

TenCount
    TenCount's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1862

Nice start to the season... Thx for being so consistent with the posting Wallco

Wallco99

I try.

Wallco99

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2015-16 System to Date: 27-0A(fin. series)
    SystemlProfit/Loss: +27.00 unitsA(fin. series)

v1 Plays
    (A) 17-10
    (B) 7-3

(C) 1-2
    (D) 2-0

Games for (12/8/15):
    #28LPortland @ Cleveland (M/L)L(A)L(7:05 pm EST)

Points Awarded:

Wallco99

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2015-16 System to Date: 28-0A(fin. series)
    SystemlProfit/Loss: +28.00 unitsA(fin. series)

(12/8/15):
    #28LCleveland (M/L)L(A) - Win

v1 Plays
    (A) 18-10
    (B) 7-3

(C) 1-2
    (D) 2-0

There are no system plays for (12/9/15)

Points Awarded:

Wallco99

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2015-16 System to Date: 28-0A(fin. series)
    SystemlProfit/Loss: +28.00 unitsA(fin. series)

v1 Plays
    (A) 18-10
    (B) 7-3

(C) 1-2
    (D) 2-0

Games for (12/10/15):
    #29LL.A. Clippers @ Chicago (+1½)L(A)L(8:05 pm EST)
    #30LN.Y. Knicks (+6) @ SacramentoL(A)L(10:35 pm EST)

Points Awarded:

jcygts6 gave Wallco99 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

njb5572 gave Wallco99 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

takethepnts gave Wallco99 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

azsportswin gave Wallco99 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

jcygts6
    Scared $$ Dont make $$
    jcygts6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 579

System been killing it this yr

Wallco99

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2015-16 System to Date: 30-0A(fin. series)
    SystemlProfit/Loss: +30.00 unitsA(fin. series)

(12/10/15):
    #29LChicago (+1½)L(A) - Win
    #30LN.Y. Knicks (+6)L(A) - Win

v1 Plays
    (A) 20-10
    (B) 7-3

(C) 1-2
    (D) 2-0

Games for (12/11/15):
    #31LMiami @ Indiana (M/L)L(A)L(7:05 pm EST)

Points Awarded:

idjits.ix gave Wallco99 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Wallco99

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2015-16 System to Date: 31-0A(fin. series)
    SystemlProfit/Loss: +31.00 unitsA(fin. series)

(12/11/15):
    #31LIndiana (M/L)L(A) - Win

v1 Plays
    (A) 21-10
    (B) 7-3

(C) 1-2
    (D) 2-0

There are no system plays for (12/12/15)

Points Awarded:

Wallco99

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2015-16 System to Date: 31-0A(fin. series)
    SystemlProfit/Loss: +31.00 unitsA(fin. series)

v1 Plays
    (A) 21-10
    (B) 7-3

(C) 1-2
    (D) 2-0

Games for (12/13/15):
    #32LMemphis @ Miami (M/L)L(A)L(6:05 pm EST)
    #33LPhiladelphia (+12½) @ TorontoL(A)L(6:05 pm EST)

Points Awarded:

BoukooMoney gave Wallco99 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Andy3568
    Update your status
    Andy3568's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm surprised it took this long for Philly to qualify as a play. LOL

Wallco99

Quote Originally Posted by Andy3568 View Post
    I'm surprised it took this long for Philly to qualify as a play. LOL
    Totally agree. The same amount of time it took Golden State to get a loss.

cambertos
    cambertos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7350

Happy to see this system crushing again! Good Stuff, Wallco

Wallco99

Thanks, amigo.

Wallco99

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2015-16 System to Date: 32-0A(fin. series)
    SystemlProfit/Loss: +32.00 unitsA(fin. series)

(12/13/15):
    #32LMiami (M/L)L(A) - Win
    #33LPhiladelphia (+11½)L(A) - Loss

v1 Plays
    (A) 22-11
    (B) 7-3

(C) 1-2
    (D) 2-0

Games for (12/14/15):
    #33LPhiladelphia (+13) @ ChicagoL(B)L(8:05 pm EST)

Points Awarded:

Virtualis gave Wallco99 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Wallco99

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    Current Open Series: 1 (-3.41 units)

(12/14/15):
    #33LPhiladelphia (+13½)L(B) - Loss

v1 Plays
    (A) 22-11
    (B) 7-4

(C) 1-2
    (D) 2-0

There are no system plays for (12/15/15):

#33 Resumes (C) on 12/16/15

Points Awarded:

Wallco99

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    Current Open Series: 1 (-3.41 units)

v1 Plays
    (A) 22-11
    (B) 7-4

(C) 1-2
    (D) 2-0

Games for (12/16/15):
    #33LPhiladelhia (+13½) @ AtlantaL(C)L(8:05 pm EST)
    #34LMinnesota (+5) @ N.Y. KnicksL(A)L(7:35 pm EST)

** Atlanta also qualified as a play. But because of the enormous money line play, and Philadelphia already being deep in their series, Atlanta play will be suspended. If for some miraculous reason the Sixers win outright, Atlanta’s next game will be their (A) bet. There is too much risk on this single play at this time. A win from Atlanta tonight will NOT be counted in the season totals.

Last edited by Wallco99; 12-16-15 at 10:04 AM.
    Points Awarded:

jcygts6 gave Wallco99 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

play4win
    play4win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5173

and atlanta it is

First 1234567 ... Last