GGPLAYER
    GGPLAYER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7489

Quote Originally Posted by jcygts6 View Post
    on it... but not a fan of the market moving from +4 to +5
    Wish I knew before the game that Pho was starting the youngest line-up ever in the history of the NBA. 7 of the teams in the Sweet 16 that played last night have a older average age on their roster!! I ain't gonna lie........I'm quite nervous for tonight.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10542

Quote Originally Posted by GGPLAYER View Post
    Wish I knew before the game that Pho was starting the youngest line-up ever in the history of the NBA. 7 of the teams in the Sweet 16 that played last night have a older average age on their roster!! I ain't gonna lie........I'm quite nervous for tonight.
    I'm in stingy mode. Staying with the same bet. No chasing. If they don't hit on A or B I'm done. GL guys.

GGPLAYER

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    I'm in stingy mode. Staying with the same bet. No chasing. If they don't hit on A or B I'm done. GL guys.

I hear you. Normally that is how I am but this week I've been stupid to say the least. It started with me forgetting to put in the B wager on Atl. Then I stressed and tried all game to get in on a live bet. Best I could do was +4 and thankfully I at least got the push. Since then it's been one bone head move after the next. Last night I put my faith in the system hoping it wouldn't come to a D bet and then a 30 point blow-out. Welcome to the world of gambling!Not sure if this is a good sign but my book as Pho at +15.5 now down from +17. Hoping for a profitable night cause I'm due!

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home
    skyscrapers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 33707

Thank you to Booker for his 70 pts and the cover!!!

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2016-17 System to Date: 85-2A(fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +47.65 unitsA(fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 1 (-5.67 units)

(3/24/16):
    Phoenix (+16) (D) - Win
    #87 Minnesota (M/L) (B) - Loss
    #88 Sacramento (+19) (A) - Win

v1 Plays
    (A) 54-34
    (B) 20-14

(C) 9-4
    (D) 2-2
    Losses: LAL (-18.91u), LAL (-18.44u)

Games for (3/25/17):

#87 Minnesota (+6.5) @ Portland (C) (10:05pm EST)

Note: The lines I have listed were the current lines at the time of my post and may not reflect the final lines used to determine wins & losses, or line changes later in the day. Get proper line if different than the one I have posted, based on the criteria that I have listed below..

We will ALWAYS play the M/L on favorites and the point spread (-110) on dogs.
    The team underlined and highlighted blue is the play. There is no point buying in this system, with one exception, if your team is the favorite, and buying down to a (-½) point spread is cheaper than playing the M/L, then by all means, buy the points, otherwise, M/L on all favorites and point spread on dogs. All results will be based on this principle. All lines and standings are based on FINAL lines from ScoresandOdds.com/. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the dog team, and who is the favorite on ScoresandOdds.com/ final lines. I will try to update my post as often as I can throughout the day if the lines do change. However, it is the individual bettor’s responsibility to get the appropriate line if it differs from the line in my post.
    System rules and backtest can be found in posts #96 & #396.
    Last edited by skyscrapers; 03-25-17 at 11:51 AM. Reason: Updated line
    Points Awarded:

Andy3568 gave skyscrapers 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

TwoCats gave skyscrapers 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

teecee
    teecee's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2753

I see +7. How the hail did you get +10.5?

GGPLAYER

Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    I see +7. How the hail did you get +10.5?
    Its +5.5 on my book now. Hope it hits cause I missed the early line!

teecee
    teecee's Avatar SBR PRO

I just took +356 live, man.

teecee
    teecee's Avatar SBR PRO

Well, the m/l is prob out of the question, lets hope +20 live works. Gotta win a qtr, right?

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    Current Open Series: 1 (-13.01 units)

(3/25/16):
    #87 Minnesota (+6) (C) - Loss

v1 Plays
    (A) 54-34
    (B) 20-14

(C) 9-5
    (D) 2-2

There are no system plays for (3/26/17)

#87 Resumes (D) on 3/28/17

The team underlined and highlighted blue is the play. There is no point buying in this system, with one exception, if your team is the favorite, and buying down to a (-½) point spread is cheaper than playing the M/L, then by all means, buy the points, otherwise, M/L on all favorites and point spread on dogs. All results will be based on this principle. All lines and standings are based on FINAL lines from ScoresandOdds.com/. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the dog team, and who is the favorite on ScoresandOdds.com/ final lines. I will try to update my post as often as I can throughout the day if the lines do change. However, it is the individual bettor’s responsibility to get the appropriate line if it differs from the line in my post.
    Points Awarded:

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    Current Open Series: 1 (-13.01 units)

v1 Plays
    (A) 54-34
    (B) 20-14

(C) 9-5
    (D) 2-2

Games for (3/27/17):
    Detroit (M/L) @ New York (A) (7:35pm EST)

#87 Resumes (D) on 3/28/17

Last edited by skyscrapers; 03-27-17 at 11:30 AM. Reason: Updated line
    Points Awarded:

GGPLAYER gave skyscrapers 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    Current Open Series: 2 (-14.16 units)

(3/27/16):
    #89 Detroit (M/L) (A) - Loss

v1 Plays
    (A) 54-35
    (B) 20-14

(C) 9-5
    (D) 2-2

Games for (3/28/17):
    Minnesota (+4) @ Indiana (D) (7:05pm EST)
    #89 Detroit (+3) @ Miami (B) (7:35pm EST)

Note: The lines I have listed were the current lines at the time of my post and may not reflect the final lines used to determine wins & losses, or line changes later in the day. Get proper line if different than the one I have posted, based on the criteria that I have listed below.

Last edited by skyscrapers; 03-28-17 at 02:16 PM. Reason: Updated lines
    Points Awarded:

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2016-17 System to Date: 87-2A(fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +49.65 unitsA(fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 0

(3/28/16):
    #87 Minnesota (+4) (D) - Win
    #89 Detroit (+3) (B) - Win

v1 Plays
    (A) 54-35
    (B) 21-14

(C) 9-5
    (D) 3-2

There are no system plays for (3/29/17)

Points Awarded:

GGPLAYER gave skyscrapers 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2016-17 System to Date: 87-2 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +49.65 units (fin. series)

v1 Plays
    (A) 54-35
    (B) 21-14

(C) 9-5
    (D) 3-2

There are no system plays for (3/30/17)

We will ALWAYS play the M/L on favorites and the point spread (-110) on dogs. The team underlined and highlighted blue is the play. There is no point buying in this system, with one exception, if your team is the favorite, and buying down to a (-½) point spread is cheaper than playing the M/L, then by all means, buy the points, otherwise, M/L on all favorites and point spread on dogs. All results will be based on this principle. All lines and standings are based on FINAL lines from ScoresandOdds.com/. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the dog team, and who is the favorite on ScoresandOdds.com/ final lines. I will try to update my post as often as I can throughout the day if the lines do change. However, it is the individual bettor’s responsibility to get the appropriate line if it differs from the line in my post.
    Points Awarded:

danhimal gave skyscrapers 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2016-17 System to Date: 87-2 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +49.65 units (fin. series)

v1 Plays
    (A) 54-35
    (B) 21-14

(C) 9-5
    (D) 3-2

Games for (3/31/17):
    #90 Philadelphia @ Cleveland (M/L) (A) (7:35pm EST)

Note: The lines I have listed were the current lines at the time of my post and may not reflect the final lines used to determine wins & losses, or line changes later in the day. Get proper line if different than the one I have posted, based on the criteria that I have listed below.

We will ALWAYS play the M/L on favorites and the point spread (-110) on dogs. The team underlined and highlighted blue is the play. There is no point buying in this system, with one exception, if your team is the favorite, and buying down to a (-½) point spread is cheaper than playing the M/L, then by all means, buy the points, otherwise, M/L on all favorites and point spread on dogs. All results will be based on this principle. All lines and standings are based on FINAL lines from ScoresandOdds.com/. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the dog team, and who is the favorite on ScoresandOdds.com/ final lines. I will try to update my post as often as I can throughout the day if the lines do change. However, it is the individual bettor’s responsibility to get the appropriate line if it differs from the line in my post.
    Points Awarded:

brian311 gave skyscrapers 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

GGPLAYER

Is it just me or whenever a Cleveland or GS type team actually qualifies for a play they are always a huge favorite! Looks like a live line bet tonight if any play at all.

Andy3568
    Update your status
    Andy3568's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3286

Oh, goody! The Lakers are up again.

GGPLAYER

Quote Originally Posted by Andy3568 View Post
    Oh, goody! The Lakers are up again.
    Yeah sort of turned my stomach when I saw that.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2016-17 System to Date: 88-2 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +50.65 units (fin. series)

(3/31/17):
    #90 Cleveland (M/L) (A) - Win

v1 Plays
    (A) 55-35
    (B) 21-14

(C) 9-5
    (D) 3-2

Games for (4/1/17):
    #91 Los Angeles Lakers (+14.5)@ Los Angeles Clippers (A) (3:35pm EST)

Points Awarded:

mikmik
    mikmik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15907

You mean 4-2-17?

rkelly110

Is it just me or whenever a Cleveland or GS type team actually qualifies for a play they are always a huge favorite! Looks like a live line bet tonight if any play at all.
    Come on man. Stock market players would kill for an 11 cent return.

Wallco99
    Wallco99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39074

Quote Originally Posted by mikmik View Post
    You mean 4-2-17?
    No, Marty McFly

rkelly110

Lakers pull one out.

Didn't bet. Went with Sacramento who had 2 and 2. Pulled out a SU win being 12 point underdogs.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2016-17 System to Date: 89-2 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +51.65 units (fin. series)

(4/1/17):
    #91 Los Angeles Lakers (M/L) (A) - Win

v1 Plays
    (A) 56-35
    (B) 21-14

(C) 9-5
    (D) 3-2

Games for (4/2/17):
    #92 Denver (+3.5) @ Miami (A) (6:05pm EST)
    #93 Indiana (+8.5) @ Cleveland (A) (6:05pm EST)

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2016-17 System to Date: 91-2 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +53.65 units (fin. series)

(4/2/17):
    #92 Denver (+3.5) (A) - Win
    #93 Indiana (+8.5) (A) - Win

v1 Plays
    (A) 58-35
    (B) 21-14

(C) 9-5
    (D) 3-2

There are no system plays for (4/3/17)

Points Awarded:

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2016-17 System to Date: 91-2 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +53.65 units (fin. series)

v1 Plays
    (A) 58-35
    (B) 21-14

(C) 9-5
    (D) 3-2

Games for (4/4/17):
    #94 Charlotte @ Washington (M/L) (A) (7:05pm EST)

Points Awarded:

mikmik
    mikmik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15907

Thanks for the plays

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2016-17 System to Date: 92-2 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +54.65 units (fin. series)

(4/4/17):
    #94 Washington (M/L) (A) - Win

v1 Plays
    (A) 59-35
    (B) 21-14

(C) 9-5
    (D) 3-2

There are no system plays for (4/5/17)

Points Awarded:

GGPLAYER gave skyscrapers 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

rkelly110

Gotta love those A bet wins. Good job sky.

GGPLAYER

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Gotta love those A bet wins. Good job sky.
    Yeah it's been a nice run to close out the season. Getting down to the end and I'm not sure if or how many plays we will have left.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Yeah it's been a nice run to close out the season. Getting down to the end and I'm not sure if or how many plays we will have left.
    Only 1 lone possibility left. If Miami don't cover the +2 against Charlotte tonight then the Heat will become our final chase. Otherwise it's adios boys!!!

Wallco99
    Wallco99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39074

Great year for the system. Shame we had those damn Lakers.

BaseballChaser
    BaseballChaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Didn't tail/post, but good job sky on posting and congrats wallco for your chase producing like that this year

rkelly110

Bet Miami and won.

Yeah, thanks Wallco and sky. Stay strong Wallco.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2016-17 System to Date: 92-2 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +54.65 units (fin. series)

v1 Plays
    (A) 59-35
    (B) 21-14

(C) 9-5
    (D) 3-2

System rules and backtests can be found in posts #96 & #876.

END OF SEASON
    Points Awarded:

First ... 22232425262728 ... Last