GGPLAYER
    GGPLAYER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7549

Wow, the Miami Heat are on fire ! I think that is 11 in a row SU and ATS. Little surprised they were the dogs last night, although Minny came back to make it close.

garvardntl
    illegitimum non carborundum
    garvardntl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Go Bruising Brook!

TechnicalTrader
    Empty your mind... be water my friend!
    TechnicalTrader's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2315

Quote Originally Posted by GGPLAYER View Post
    Wow, the Miami Heat are on fire ! I think that is 11 in a row SU and ATS. Little surprised they were the dogs last night, although Minny came back to make it close.
    9-1-1 ATS over their last 11.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home
    skyscrapers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 33864

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2016-17 System to Date: 59-1 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +40.09 units (fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 1 (-1.15 units)

(2/7/17):
    #60 Brooklyn (+10) (B) -Win

v1 Plays
    (A) 36-25
    (B) 14-10

(C) 8-2
    (D) 1-1
    Losses: LAL (-18.91u)

Games for (2/8/17):
    Toronto @ Minnesotan (+3) (B)
    (8:05pm EST)

Note: The lines I have listed were the current lines at the time of my post and may not reflect the final lines used to determine wins & losses, or line changes later in the day. Get proper line if different than the one I have posted, based on the criteria that I have listed below.

We will ALWAYS play the M/L on favorites and the point spread (-110) on dogs. The team underlined and highlighted blue is the play. There is no point buying in this system, with one exception, if your team is the favorite, and buying down to a (-½) point spread is cheaper than playing the M/L, then by all means, buy the points, otherwise, M/L on all favorites and point spread on dogs. All results will be based on this principle. All lines and standings are based on FINAL lines from ScoresandOdds.com/. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the dog team, and who is the favorite on ScoresandOdds.com/ final lines. I will try to update my post as often as I can throughout the day if the lines do change. However, it is the individual bettor’s responsibility to get the appropriate line if it differs from the line in my post. System rules and backtest can be found in posts #96 & #396.
    Points Awarded:

GGPLAYER gave skyscrapers 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Andy3568 gave skyscrapers 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

danhimal gave skyscrapers 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

GGPLAYER

Quote Originally Posted by TechnicalTrader View Post
    9-1-1 ATS over their last 11.
    Not that it matters to anything we are doing here but I have them 11-0 ATS according to Stat Fox (who I use)........what's your source? http://www.statfox.com/nba/nbateam.a...=miami&season=

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

I have 11-0 too on ScoresandOdds.com which use Statfox data but different sites will have slightly different lines.

TechnicalTrader
    Empty your mind... be water my friend!
    TechnicalTrader's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2315

Not that it matters to anything we are doing here but I have them 11-0 ATS according to Stat Fox (who I use)........what's your source? http://www.statfox.com/nba/nbateam.a...=miami&season=
    http://killersports.com/nba/query?sd...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

Wallco99
    Wallco99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39194

All that matters is what scoresandodds.com has them at. Scoresandodds gets their data from Bookmaker.com

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2016-17 System to Date: 60-1 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +41.09 units (fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 0

(2/8/17):
    #61 Minnesota (+3) (B) -Win

v1 Plays
    (A) 36-25
    (B) 15-10

(C) 8-2
    (D) 1-1

There are no system plays for (2/9/17)

We will ALWAYS play the M/L on favorites and the point spread (-110) on dogs. The team underlined and highlighted blue is the play. There is no point buying in this system, with one exception, if your team is the favorite, and buying down to a (-½) point spread is cheaper than playing the M/L, then by all means, buy the points, otherwise, M/L on all favorites and point spread on dogs. All results will be based on this principle. All lines and standings are based on FINAL lines from ScoresandOdds.com/. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the dog team, and who is the favorite on ScoresandOdds.com/ final lines. I will try to update my post as often as I can throughout the day if the lines do change. However, it is the individual bettor’s responsibility to get the appropriate line if it differs from the line in my post. System rules and backtest can be found in posts #96 & #396.
    Last edited by skyscrapers; 02-09-17 at 02:20 AM. Reason: Typo
    Points Awarded:

nosaij gave skyscrapers 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BoukooMoney gave skyscrapers 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110

v1 Plays
    (A) 36-25
    (B) 15-10

(C) 8-2
    (D) 1-1

Games for (2/10/17):
    Denver @ New York (M/L) (A) (7:35pm EST)

Note: The lines I have listed were the current lines at the time of my post and may not reflect the final lines used to determine wins & losses, or line changes later in the day. Get proper line if different than the one I have posted, based on the criteria that I have listed below.

We will ALWAYS play the M/L on favorites and the point spread (-110) on dogs.
    The team underlined and highlighted blue is the play. There is no point buying in this system, with one exception, if your team is the favorite, and buying down to a (-½) point spread is cheaper than playing the M/L, then by all means, buy the points, otherwise, M/L on all favorites and point spread on dogs. All results will be based on this principle. All lines and standings are based on FINAL lines from ScoresandOdds.com/. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the dog team, and who is the favorite on ScoresandOdds.com/ final lines. I will try to update my post as often as I can throughout the day if the lines do change. However, it is the individual bettor’s responsibility to get the appropriate line if it differs from the line in my post. System rules and backtest can be found in posts #96 & #396.
    Points Awarded:

thekoreanmang gave skyscrapers 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Don_Omarion
    Goals are set! +100 Units
    Don_Omarion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1304

any opinion on Bucks ML, sky ?

Mucak77
    Mucak77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Does the allstar break bother our system? An eventual 4th game would be after the all star break..

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Quote Originally Posted by Mucak77 View Post
    Does the allstar break bother our system? An eventual 4th game would be after the all star break..
    All-star break has no effect with Chase 110. Only NHL Gold has that rule.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    Current Open Series: 1 (-1.30 units)

(2/10/17):
    #62 New York (M/L) (A) -
    Loss

v1 Plays
    (A) 36-26
    (B) 15-10

(C) 8-2
    (D) 1-1

Games for (2/11/17):
    Orlando (+6.5) @ Dallas (A) (9:05pm EST)

#62 Resumes (B) on 2/12/17

Last edited by skyscrapers; 02-11-17 at 03:51 PM. Reason: updated line
    Points Awarded:

GGPLAYER gave skyscrapers 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

BoukooMoney gave skyscrapers 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

boycali01 gave skyscrapers 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

GGPLAYER

That was ugly.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    Current Open Series: 2 (-2.40 units)

(2/11/17):
    #63 Orlando (+6.5) (A) -
    Loss

v1 Plays
    (A) 36-27
    (B) 15-10

(C) 8-2
    (D) 1-1

Games for (2/12/17):
    San Antonio @
    New York (+9) (B) (3:35pm EST)

#63 Resumes (B) on 2/13/17

Last edited by skyscrapers; 02-12-17 at 11:09 AM. Reason: Updated line
    Points Awarded:

TwoCats gave skyscrapers 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2016-17 System to Date: 61-1 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +42.09 units (fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 1 (-1.10 units)

(2/12/17):
    #62 New York (+9) (B) -
    Win

v1 Plays
    (A) 36-27
    (B) 16-10

(C) 8-2
    (D) 1-1

Games for (2/13/17):
    #63 Orlando (+8.5)
    @ Miami (B) (7:35pm EST)

Points Awarded:

brian311 gave skyscrapers 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2016-17 System to Date: 62-1 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +43.09 units (fin. series)

(2/13/17):
    #63 Orlando (+8) (B) -
    Win

v1 Plays
    (A) 36-27
    (B) 17-10

(C) 8-2
    (D) 1-1

Games for (2/14/17):
    Toronto @ Chicago (+4.5) (A) (8:05pm EST)

Last edited by skyscrapers; 02-14-17 at 11:53 AM. Reason: Updated line
    Points Awarded:

GGPLAYER

+7 Chi.....my book is at +4.5?

betwithdaniel
    betwithdaniel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1051

ScoreandOdds.com says it opened at +5. Probably a typo.

Looking4Winners
    Update your status
    Looking4Winners's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7876

Wade out against Raptors with wrist injury

Dwyane Wade, who injured both wrists during a fall in Friday's loss to the Suns, will miss his second consecutive game.

CHI-G-Jimmy Butler-Probable

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

It was at +7 when I typed up the post early this morning and I should have played it. Went as high as 7.5 before settling at 4.5 currently.

slamuels2021
    slamuels2021's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2143

I got +7 at 6:30AM est

betwithdaniel
    betwithdaniel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1051

Quote Originally Posted by skyscrapers View Post
    It was at +7 when I typed up the post early this morning and I should have played it. Went as high as 7.5 before settling at 4.5 currently.
    You're right.

http://www.vegasinsider.com/nba/odds.../date/02-14-17

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2016-17 System to Date: 63-1 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +44.09 units (fin. series)

(2/14/17):
    #64 Chicago (+4.5) (A) -
    Win

v1 Plays
    (A) 37-27
    (B) 17-10

(C) 8-2
    (D) 1-1

Games for (2/15/17):
    #65 Charlotte (+6) @ Toronto (A) (7:35pm EST)
    Charlotte @ Toronto (M/L) (A) (7:35pm EST)
    #67 Portland @ Utah (M/L) (A) (9:05pm EST)

Points Awarded:

Igor_1965
    200 Independence Avenue
    Igor_1965's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

How often does it happen that we bet both sides of a game? 1-2 times a season?

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Quote Originally Posted by Igor_1965 View Post
    How often does it happen that we bet both sides of a game? 1-2 times a season?
    Not often. I think this is only the 2nd time this season. There's a chance both can win but absolutely no chance both can lose!!!
    Points Awarded:

BoukooMoney
    BoukooMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1460

Quote Originally Posted by skyscrapers View Post
    Not often. I think this is only the 2nd time this season. There's a chance both can win but absolutely no chance both can lose!!!
    Incredible i just avoided both smh

Igor_1965
    200 Independence Avenue
    Igor_1965's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

This is beautiful.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2016-17 System to Date: 66-1 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +47.09 units (fin. series)

(2/15/17):
    #65 Charlotte (+6) (A) -
    Win
    #66 Toronto (M/L) (A) - Win
    #67 Utah (M/L) (A) - Win

v1 Plays
    (A) 40-27
    (B) 17-10

(C) 8-2
    (D) 1-1

There are no system plays for (2/16/17)

Points Awarded:

jcygts6 gave skyscrapers 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

GGPLAYER

Quote Originally Posted by Igor_1965 View Post
    This is beautiful.
    . 🍻👍 great night!

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110

v1 Plays
    (A) 40-27
    (B) 17-10

(C) 8-2
    (D) 1-1

There are no system plays for (2/17/17 - 2/22/17)

Points Awarded:

GGPLAYER gave skyscrapers 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BoukooMoney gave skyscrapers 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

boycali01
    boycali01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4226

hey sky do you run or know other threads for ncaa for nhl thks.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Quote Originally Posted by boycali01 View Post
    hey sky do you run or know other threads for ncaa for nhl thks.
    This is Wallco's system. I don't run it but I follow it:
    http://www.sportsbookreview.com/foru...s-6-years.html

I'm actually working on something similar for WNBA. Just trying to tweak it for the best results with manageable risk.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110

v1 Plays
    (A) 40-27
    (B) 17-10

(C) 8-2
    (D) 1-1

Games for (2/23/17):
    #68 Portland (M/L) @ Orlando (A) (7:05pm EST)

We will ALWAYS play the M/L on favorites and the point spread (-110) on dogs.
    The team underlined and highlighted blue is the play. There is no point buying in this system, with one exception, if your team is the favorite, and buying down to a (-½) point spread is cheaper than playing the M/L, then by all means, buy the points, otherwise, M/L on all favorites and point spread on dogs. All results will be based on this principle. All lines and standings are based on FINAL lines from ScoresandOdds.com/. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the dog team, and who is the favorite on ScoresandOdds.com/ final lines. I will try to update my post as often as I can throughout the day if the lines do change. However, it is the individual bettor’s responsibility to get the appropriate line if it differs from the line in my post. System rules and backtest can be found in posts #96 & #396.
    Last edited by skyscrapers; 02-23-17 at 09:14 AM. Reason: Typo
    Points Awarded:

jcygts6 gave skyscrapers 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

First ... 17181920212223 ... Last