Golden State
    v1 [A] Loss
    Detroit
    v3 [A] Win

1/31 Plays

Golden State v1 [B]
    Minnesota v3 [B]
    Points Awarded:

takethepnts gave Andy3568 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

TwoCats gave Andy3568 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

cheyou
    cheyou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2339

hmm, what do you do with Sacramento?

TenCount
    TenCount's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1862

Quote Originally Posted by Wallco99 View Post
    Wrong!!!!
    After a 150+ unit loss in one month excuse me for not just taking ur word for it

njb5572
    njb5572's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2693

Quote Originally Posted by TenCount View Post
    After a 150+ unit loss in one month excuse me for not just taking ur word for it
    No need to argue. TenCount, everyone is encouraged to backtest, understand and track this system on their own. Until you find a mistake with the backtest, let's only focus on making this system profitable again.

J.M. Disciple
    J.M. Disciple's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9647

People only see the annual results of the backtest and see 9 out of 10 years or whatever have been positive, but do not realize what type of variance occurred through out those seasons. Just like in poker 100 unit / buyin downswing is not uncommon. Does not mean the system is not profitable, just can't use 1% every season as a unit size. The most experienced system bettors are usually between .25% to .5% as a unit size so they have 200-400 units each season to handle the swings. Onto a new month and hopefully an upswing before the all star break.

what is the system total now? Also I can vouch for accurate back test. I know its been done a few times between the system.

Favorite on ML / Dog on spread
    1-3-5
    1-7-5
    1-2-4

etc etc. The numbers are correct, people just dont handle variance well. Myself included.

Kev the Brit
    Kev the Brit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7910

Quote Originally Posted by cheyou View Post
    hmm, what do you do with Sacramento?
    Covers.com has it as a loss by half a point ATS. I cannot advise folk what to do with a personal push.

I'm now able to submit my daily posts, but today's post will be quite late.

I'm aware of the 5 series failures with the 1-7-5 System during my absence from this forum. We have approx 65 series remaining to recover the recently lost 132 units. I believe it can be done.....
    Points Awarded:

CJ gave Kev the Brit 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

splitH
    splitH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3114

0.25% per bet? it's ok but only with more than one system

splitH
    splitH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3114

so if you play this system also play nhl chase and 1-2 other
    if you only play one system with 0.25% or 0.5% per bet youdon't win enough

oilcountry99
    oilcountry99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1094

Quote Originally Posted by J.M. Disciple View Post
    People only see the annual results of the backtest and see 9 out of 10 years or whatever have been positive, but do not realize what type of variance occurred through out those seasons. Just like in poker 100 unit / buyin downswing is not uncommon. Does not mean the system is not profitable, just can't use 1% every season as a unit size. The most experienced system bettors are usually between .25% to .5% as a unit size so they have 200-400 units each season to handle the swings. Onto a new month and hopefully an upswing before the all star break.

what is the system total now? Also I can vouch for accurate back test. I know its been done a few times between the system.

Favorite on ML / Dog on spread
    1-3-5
    1-7-5
    1-2-4

etc etc. The numbers are correct, people just dont handle variance well. Myself included.
    Well said

TenCount
    TenCount's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1862

Quote Originally Posted by njb5572 View Post
    No need to argue. TenCount, everyone is encouraged to backtest, understand and track this system on their own. Until you find a mistake with the backtest, let's only focus on making this system profitable again.
    Ur 100% correct.

Andy3568
    Update your status
    Andy3568's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3286

Quote Originally Posted by Kev the Brit View Post
    Covers.com has it as a loss by half a point ATS. I cannot advise folk what to do with a personal push.

I'm now able to submit my daily posts, but today's post will be quite late.

I'm aware of the 5 series failures with the 1-7-5 System during my absence from this forum. We have approx 65 series remaining to recover the recently lost 132 units. I believe it can be done.....
    My mistake. I checked it at Scores and Odds, and they had a 4 point spread. I forgot the official system results were using Covers. I guess it would count as a loss.

You must be good luck, Kevin. You're back and both games won last night.

Kev the Brit

Morrison Systems 1/31 Results & 2/1 Plays

Note 1: I strongly recommend you to read and understand the rules for the Currently Published (2014) Morrison Systems before you play either system and ask avoidable questions.

Note 2: The Currently Published Morrison Systems Rules are available here (Post #132). The Morrison 1-7-5 System Rules are available here (2014/15 Season Post #97).

Note 3: With huge thanks to Wallco99, the complete Morrison Systems Schedule for the 2015-16 season is available here (Post #199) as a pdf for immediate download/copy/save/print to enable everyone to check my posts. Please note that the #'s might change in my daily posts.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1/31 Results
    (Covers.com)

Legend/Abbreviations/Definitions: won - Series won 1/7/5 unit(s). lost - Bet did not win but series continues.
    lost/stopped - Series lost or stopped. Series/Bet void/filtered out - for reason stated (any bet would be unofficial). MEP - Most Efficient Player. Lost SU/heavily ATS - lost SU and by more than 3 points ATS; qualified for V1 series. ATS - against the spread. PB - 3 points bought.

Currently Published Morrison Systems
    (3 point buy* all bets)
    9.00pm #102 V3 Minnesota: B Bet won 1 unit (ATS)

Morrison 1-7-5 System
    (ATS all bets)
    7.30pm #103 V1 Golden State: B Bet won 7 units
    9.00pm #102 V3 Minnesota: B Bet won 7 units
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2/1 Plays
    (All times EST)

(3 point buy* all bets)
    9.00pm #105 V1 Toronto: A Bet to win 1 unit
    10.00pm #106 V1 Milwaukee: A Bet to win 1 unit

Morrison 1-7-5 System
    (ATS all bets)
    9.00pm #105 V1 Toronto: A Bet to win 1 unit
    10.00pm #106 V1 Milwaukee: A Bet to win 1 unit

Upcoming Plays (2/2)

Currently Published Morrison Systems:
    Scheduled:
    #107 V2 Miami: A Bet to win 1 unit
    Possible:
    9.00pm #87 V1 Toronto: B Bet to win 1 unit plus lost A Bet stake
    10.00pm #88 V1 Milwaukee: B Bet to win 1 unit plus lost A Bet stake

Morrison 1-7-5 System:
    Scheduled:
    #107 V2 Miami: A Bet to win 1 unit
    Possible:
    9.00pm #87 V1 Toronto: B Bet to win 7 units plus lost A Bet stake
    10.00pm #88 V1 Milwaukee: B Bet to win 7 units plus lost A Bet stake

Results to Date (11/1 - 1/31)

Currently Published Morrison Systems total P/L so far (3 point buy* all bets recorded @ odds -185/1.54 or ML odds when appropriate): -12.41

Morrison 1-7-5 System total P/L so far (ATS all bets recorded @ odds -110/1.91): -63.76

Please refer to Post #436 for detailed stats for the Morrison season so far. Detailed stats will continue to be posted weekly on Sundays.

* Always buy 3 points with the Currently Published Morrison Systems, except when the selected team is -3 ATS or greater, in which case the ML is the official bet. Alternatively, the bettor may reduce the bet amount, or buy 3 points or stop the series at that point. However, the ML result will be the official system bet for the record.
    Last edited by Kev the Brit; 02-01-16 at 07:34 PM. Reason: Update on Profit/Loss so far
    Points Awarded:

takethepnts gave Kev the Brit 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

J.M. Disciple gave Kev the Brit 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

BoukooMoney gave Kev the Brit 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

takethepnts
    takethepnts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3455

Never leave again, The system was upset You stopped posting and spewed out havoc lol.

Kev the Brit

Morrison Systems 2/1 Results & 2/2 Plays

Note 1: I strongly recommend you to read and understand the rules for the Currently Published (2014) Morrison Systems before you play either system and ask avoidable questions.

Note 2: The Currently Published Morrison Systems Rules are available here (Post #132). The Morrison 1-7-5 System Rules are available here (2014/15 Season Post #97).

Note 3: With huge thanks to Wallco99, the complete Morrison Systems Schedule for the 2015-16 season is available here (Post #199) as a pdf for immediate download/copy/save/print to enable everyone to check my posts. Please note that the #'s might change in my daily posts.

2/1 Results
    (Covers.com)

Legend/Abbreviations/Definitions: won - Series won 1/7/5 unit(s). lost - Bet did not win but series continues.
    lost/stopped - Series lost or stopped. Series/Bet void/filtered out - for reason stated (any bet would be unofficial). MEP - Most Efficient Player. Lost SU/heavily ATS - lost SU and by more than 3 points ATS; qualified for V1 series. ATS - against the spread. PB - 3 points bought.

(3 point buy* all bets)
    9.00pm #105 V1 Toronto: A Bet lost. B Bet 2/2
    10.00pm #106 V1 Milwaukee: A Bet lost. B Bet 2/2

Morrison 1-7-5 System
    (ATS all bets)
    9.00pm #105 V1 Toronto: A Bet lost. B Bet 2/2
    10.00pm #106 V1 Milwaukee: A Bet lost. B Bet 2/2

2/2 Plays
    (All times EST)

(3 point buy* all bets)
    8.00pm #107 V2 Miami: A Bet to win 1 unit - MEP Whiteside: game time decision
    9.00pm #87 V1 Toronto: B Bet to win 1 unit plus lost A Bet stake
    10.00pm #88 V1 Milwaukee: B Bet to win 1 unit plus lost A Bet stake

Morrison 1-7-5 System
    (ATS all bets)
    8.00pm #107 V2 Miami: A Bet to win 1 unit
    9.00pm #87 V1 Toronto: B Bet to win 7 units plus lost A Bet stake
    10.00pm #88 V1 Milwaukee: B Bet to win 7 units plus lost A Bet stake

Upcoming Plays (2/3)

Scheduled:
    None
    Possible:
    8.30pm #105 V2 Miami: B Bet to win 1 unit plus lost A Bet stake

Morrison 1-7-5 System:
    Scheduled:
    None
    Possible:
    8.30pm #105 V2 Miami: B Bet to win 7 units plus lost A Bet stake

Results to Date (11/1 - 2/1)

Currently Published Morrison Systems total P/L so far (3 point buy* all bets recorded @ odds -185/1.54 or ML odds when appropriate): -12.41 units

Morrison 1-7-5 System total P/L so far (ATS all bets recorded @ odds -110/1.91): -63.76 units

Please refer to Post #436 for detailed stats for the Morrison season so far. Detailed stats will continue to be posted weekly on Sundays.

* Always buy 3 points with the Currently Published Morrison Systems, except when the selected team is -3 ATS or greater, in which case the ML is the official bet. Alternatively, the bettor may reduce the bet amount, or buy 3 points or stop the series at that point. However, the ML result will be the official system bet for the record.
    Last edited by Kev the Brit; 02-03-16 at 04:34 AM. Reason: Title correction: amend dates
    Points Awarded:

TwoCats gave Kev the Brit 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Kev the Brit

Morrison Systems 2/2 Results & 2/3 Plays

2/2 Results
    (Covers.com)

(3 point buy* all bets)
    8.00pm #107 V2 Miami: A Bet to win 1 unit - series filtered out: MEP (Whiteside) injured
    9.00pm #87 V1 Toronto: B Bet won 1 unit (ML/PB)
    10.00pm #88 V1 Milwaukee: B Bet lost. C Bet 2/5

Morrison 1-7-5 System
    (ATS all bets)
    8.00pm #107 V2 Miami: A Bet lost. B Bet 2/3
    9.00pm #87 V1 Toronto: B Bet lost. C Bet 2/4
    10.00pm #88 V1 Milwaukee: B Bet lost. C Bet 2/5

2/3 Plays
    (All times EST)

(3 point buy* all bets)
    None

Morrison 1-7-5 System
    (ATS all bets)
    8.30pm #105 V2 Miami: B Bet to win 7 units plus lost A Bet stake

Upcoming Plays (2/4)

Scheduled:
    9.30pm #106 V3 LA Lakers: A Bet to win 1 unit - filtered out: road performance
    Possible:
    None

Morrison 1-7-5 System:
    Scheduled:
    9.30pm #106 V3 LA Lakers: A Bet to win 1 unit
    10.00pm #103 V1 Toronto: C Bet to win 5 units plus lost A & B Bet stakes
    Possible:
    None

Results to Date (11/1 - 2/2)

Currently Published Morrison Systems total P/L so far (3 point buy* all bets recorded @ odds -185/1.54 or ML odds when appropriate): -11.41 units

Morrison 1-7-5 System total P/L so far (ATS all bets recorded @ odds -110/1.91): -63.76 units

Points Awarded:

Andy3568 gave Kev the Brit 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

J.M. Disciple gave Kev the Brit 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

mcmister gave Kev the Brit 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

PanamaKid
    PanamaKid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 783

Bulls at Sacramento not a play today?

Kev the Brit

Quote Originally Posted by PanamaKid View Post
    Bulls at Sacramento not a play today?
    No, they won the A Bet on 1/28
    Points Awarded:

PanamaKid gave Kev the Brit 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Kev the Brit

Morrison Systems 2/3 Results & 2/4 Plays

2/3 Results
    (Covers.com)

(3 point buy* all bets)
    None
    8.30pm #107 V2 Miami: series filtered out - MEP (Whiteside) injured: would have won B Bet (ATS

Morrison 1-7-5 System
    (ATS all bets)
    8.30pm #105 V2 Miami: B Bet won 7 units

2/4 Plays
    (All times EST)

(3 point buy* all bets)
    9.30pm #106 V3 LA Lakers: A Bet to win 1 unit - filtered out: road performance

Morrison 1-7-5 System
    (ATS all bets)
    9.30pm #106 V3 LA Lakers: A Bet to win 1 unit
    10.00pm #103 V1 Toronto: C Bet to win 5 units plus lost A & B Bet stakes

Upcoming Plays (2/5)

Scheduled:
    7.00PM #107 V1 LA Clippers: A Bet to win 1 unit
    7.30PM #108 V1 Sacramento: A Bet to win 1 unit
    9.00PM #104 V1 Milwaukee: C Bet to win 1 unit plus lost A & B Bet stakes
    Possible:
    None

Morrison 1-7-5 System:
    Scheduled:
    9.00PM #104 V1 Milwaukee: C Bet to win 5 units plus lost A & B Bet stakes
    Possible:
    None

Results to Date (11/1 - 2/3)

Currently Published Morrison Systems total P/L so far (3 point buy* all bets recorded @ odds -185/1.54 or ML odds when appropriate): -11.41 units

Morrison 1-7-5 System total P/L so far (ATS all bets recorded @ odds -110/1.91): -56.76 units

Points Awarded:

Kev the Brit

Morrison Systems 2/4 Results & 2/5 Plays

2/4 Results
    (Covers.com)

(3 point buy* all bets)
    9.30pm #106 V3 LA Lakers: A Bet to win 1 unit - filtered out: road performance. Would have won 1 unit (ATS)

Morrison 1-7-5 System
    (ATS all bets)
    9.30pm #106 V3 LA Lakers: A Bet won 1 unit
    10.00pm #103 V1 Toronto: C Bet won 5 units

2/5 Plays
    (All times EST)

(3 point buy* all bets)
    7.30PM #108 V1 Sacramento: A Bet to win 1 unit - MEP (Cousins) game time decision
    9.00PM #104 V1 Milwaukee: C Bet to win 1 unit plus lost A & B Bet stakes

Morrison 1-7-5 System
    (ATS all bets)
    9.00PM #104 V1 Milwaukee: C Bet to win 5 units plus lost A & B Bet stakes

Upcoming Plays (2/6)

Scheduled:
    7.00pm #109 V3 Washington: A Bet to win 1 unit
    9.00pm #110 V3 Utah: A Bet to win 1 unit
    Possible:
    None

Morrison 1-7-5 System:
    Scheduled:
    Possible:
    None

Results to Date (11/1 - 2/4)

Morrison 1-7-5 System total P/L so far (ATS all bets recorded @ odds -110/1.91): -50.76 units

Points Awarded:

mcmister gave Kev the Brit 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Kev the Brit

Morrison Systems 2/5 Results & 2/6 Plays

2/5 Results
    (Covers.com)

(3 point buy* all bets)
    7.00PM #107 V1 LA Clippers: A Bet won 1 unit (ATS)
    7.30PM #108 V1 Sacramento: A Bet lost - MEP (Cousins) game time decision: started; valid play. B Bet 2/7
    9.00PM #104 V1 Milwaukee: C Bet won 1 unit (ATS)

Morrison 1-7-5 System
    (ATS all bets)
    7.00PM #107 V1 LA Clippers: A Bet won 1 unit
    7.30PM #108 V1 Sacramento: A Bet lost. B Bet 2/7
    9.00PM #104 V1 Milwaukee: C Bet won 5 units

2/6 Plays
    (All times EST)

(3 point buy* all bets)

Morrison 1-7-5 System
    (ATS all bets)

Upcoming Plays (2/7)

Scheduled:
    1.00pm #108 V1 Sacramento: B Bet to win 1 unit plus lost A & B Bet stakes
    1.00pm #111 V1 Denver: A Bet to win 1 unit
    Possible:
    None

Morrison 1-7-5 System:
    Scheduled:
    1.00pm #108 V1 Sacramento: B Bet to win 1 unit plus lost A & B Bet stakes
    Possible:
    None

Results to Date (11/1 - 2/5)

Currently Published Morrison Systems total P/L so far (3 point buy* all bets recorded @ odds -185/1.54 or ML odds when appropriate): -9.41 units

Morrison 1-7-5 System total P/L so far (ATS all bets recorded @ odds -110/1.91): -44.76 units

Points Awarded:

cheyou gave Kev the Brit 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

TwoCats gave Kev the Brit 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

dominate.
    dominate.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10418

It's been a few years, but checking in to see how this season goes. I figure it's too late for me to hop in now haha.

Kev the Brit

Quote Originally Posted by dominate. View Post
    It's been a few years, but checking in to see how this season goes. I figure it's too late for me to hop in now haha.
    We have another 59 series ahead of us, and I believe we have bottomed out on the profit loss line (but, of course, I might be wrong)

Kev the Brit

Morrison Systems 2/6 Results & 2/7 Plays

2/6 Results
    (Covers.com)

(3 point buy* all bets)
    7.00pm #109 V3 Washington: A Bet won 1 unit (ATS)
    9.00pm #110 V3 Utah: A Bet won 1 unit (ATS)

Morrison 1-7-5 System
    (ATS all bets)
    7.00pm #109 V3 Washington: A Bet won 1 unit
    9.00pm #110 V3 Utah: A Bet won 1 unit

2/7 Plays
    (All times EST)

(3 point buy* all bets)
    1.00pm #108 V1 Sacramento: B Bet to win 1 unit plus lost A Bet stakes. Note: MEP (Cousins) remains fit

Morrison 1-7-5 System
    (ATS all bets)
    1.00pm #108 V1 Sacramento: B Bet to win 1 unit plus lost A Bet stakes

Upcoming Plays (2/8)

Scheduled:
    None
    Possible:
    7.00pm #108 V1 Sacramento: C Bet to win 1 unit plus lost A & B Bet stakes

Morrison 1-7-5 System:
    Scheduled:
    None
    Possible:
    7.00pm #108 V1 Sacramento: C Bet to win 5 units plus lost A & B Bet stakes

Results to Date (11/1 - 2/6)

Currently Published Morrison Systems total P/L so far (3 point buy* all bets recorded @ odds -185/1.54 or ML odds when appropriate): -6.41 units

Morrison 1-7-5 System total P/L so far (ATS all bets recorded @ odds -110/1.91): -36.76 units

Please refer to Post #549 for detailed stats for the Morrison season so far. Detailed stats will continue to be posted weekly on Sundays.

Last edited by Kev the Brit; 02-07-16 at 10:17 AM. Reason: corrected total P/L so far (error on personal spreadsheet 1/22)
    Points Awarded:

Kev the Brit

Morrison Season's Results & Profit/Loss Statement to Date: 11/1 - 2/6

Currently Published Morrison System:
    (3 point buy* all bets @ odds -185/1.54)

V1 Summary
    Series scheduled: 46
    Series void: 4 (#34, #35, #38, #77: did not win SU all preceding road games)
    Series filtered out: 4 (#10, #57, #82: road performance; #85: MEP injured)
    Series stopped: 1 (#45: MEP injured after A Bet)
    Series completed: 37 (#108 in progress)
    Completed series results:
    A Bets: 22-15
    B Bets: 12-2-1
    C Bets: 0-1
    Unit P/L:
    34 series won = +34.00 [34 ATS]
    1 series stopped = -1.85 (#45)
    1 series lost = -22.14 (#96)
    V1 Total P/L = +11.01 units

V2 Summary
    Series scheduled: 18
    Series filtered out: 4 (#8, #53, #58: worst road teams; #105: MEP injured)
    Series stopped: 0
    Series completed: 14
    A Bets: 9-5
    B Bets: 3-2
    C Bets: 1-1
    Unit P/L:
    13 series won = +13.00 [1 ML (#91) , 1 PB (#46), 11 ATS]
    0 series stopped = -00.00
    1 series lost = -22.14 (#76)
    V2 Total P/L = -9.14 units

V3 Summary
    Series scheduled: 46
    Series filtered out: 8 (#15: MEP injured; #22, #25, #42, #52, #59, #69, #106: worst road teams)
    Series stopped: 0
    Series completed: 38
    A Bets: 24-14
    B Bets: 8-6
    C Bets: 4-2
    Unit P/L:
    36 series won = +36.00 [2 ML (#74, #92), 1 ML/PB (#12), 2 PB (#72, #93), 31 ATS]
    0 series stopped = -00.00
    2 series lost = -44.28 (#17, #63)
    V3 Total P/L = -8.28 units

All Versions Summary
    Series scheduled: 110
    Series void: 4 (see above)
    Series filtered out: 16 (see above)
    Series stopped: 1 (see above)
    Series completed: 89 (1 in progress)
    A Bets: 55-34
    B Bets: 23-10-1
    C Bets: 6-4
    Unit P/L:
    84 series won = +84.00 (3 ML, 1 ML/PB, 3 PB, 77 ATS).
    1 series stopped = -1.85
    4 series lost = -88.56

Currently Published Morrison System Total P/L for the season so far; 11/1 to 2/6: -6.41 units
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Morrison 1-7-5 System
    All bets ATS @ odds -110/1.91

Series scheduled: 110
    Series void: 7 (#10, #30, #34, #35, #38, #57, #77: did not lose SU and heavily ATS all preceding road games)
    Series completed: 102 (#108 in progress)
    A: 48-53-1. 48 series won @ 1 unit; 1 series stopped (A Bet push) = +48.00 units
    B: 30-23. 30 series won @ 7 units = +210.00 units
    C: 10-13. 10 series won @ 5 units = +50.00 units; 13 series lost @ -26.52 units = -344.76 units. C Bet total = -294.76 units
    Unit P/L:
    A Bets: +48.00
    B Bets: +210.00
    C Bets: -294.76

Morrison 1-7-5 System Total P/L for the season so far; 11/1 to 2/6: -36.76 units

* Always buy 3 points with the Currently Published Morrison System, except when the selected team is -3 ATS or greater, in which case the ML is the official bet. Alternatively, the bettor may reduce the bet amount, or buy 3 points or stop the series at that point. However, the ML result will be the official system bet for the record.

The next comprehensive Morrison statement for the season so far will be posted on Sun 2/14
    Points Awarded:

jcygts6
    Scared $$ Dont make $$
    jcygts6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 579

Wow..it really seems like buying pts come into play

jcygts6
    Scared $$ Dont make $$
    jcygts6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 579

What a tough loss on kings....just because of that meaningless foul in the last 10 seconds. Soo lame

alexknyc
    alexknyc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17998

Quote Originally Posted by jcygts6 View Post
    Wow..it really seems like buying pts come into play
    Some years are like that and others you wouldn't need to buy points at all.

Kev the Brit

Morrison Systems 2/7 Results & 2/8 Plays

2/7 Results
    (Covers.com)

(3 point buy* all bets)
    1.00pm #108 V1 Sacramento: B Bet won 1 unit (PB)
    1.00pm #111 V1 Denver: A Bet won 1 unit (ATS)

Morrison 1-7-5 System
    (ATS all bets)
    1.00pm #108 V1 Sacramento: B Bet lost. C Bet 2/8
    1.00pm #111 V1 Denver: A Bet won 1 unit

2/8 Plays
    (All times EST)

(3 point buy* all bets)
    None

Morrison 1-7-5 System
    (ATS all bets)
    7.00pm #108 V1 Sacramento: C Bet to win 5 units plus lost A & B Bet stakes

Upcoming Plays (2/9)

Scheduled:
    8.00pm #112 V2 San Antonio: A Bet to win 1 unit
    10.30pm #113 V3 Houston: A Bet to win 1 unit
    Possible:
    None

Morrison 1-7-5 System:
    Scheduled:
    8.00pm #112 V2 San Antonio: A Bet to win 1 unit
    10.30pm #113 V3 Houston: A Bet to win 1 unit
    Possible:
    None

Results to Date (11/1 - 2/7)

Currently Published Morrison Systems total P/L so far (3 point buy* all bets recorded @ odds -185/1.54 or ML odds when appropriate): -4.41 units

Morrison 1-7-5 System total P/L so far (ATS all bets recorded @ odds -110/1.91): -35.76 units

Please refer to Post #549 for detailed stats for the Morrison season so far. Detailed stats will continue to be posted weekly on Sundays.

Points Awarded:

1time2014
    1time2014's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2330

Another c loss
    This is absolutely krap
    The worst system I ever seen

bravoman81
    bravoman81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2095

1time lol thanks now u just turned it around. watch you fade or miss out on some money cuz you think the system is shit. you just reversed the curse!

BoukooMoney
    BoukooMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1460

Thanks kev for keeping track we appreciate it!!

Kev the Brit

Apologies for not posting yesterday guys. I'm currently committing my time to my family.

Both A Bets won ATS last night.

Tonight we have Charlotte & Golden State A Bets. However, Golden State is filtered out of the Currently Published System due to their excellent road performance.

After tonight there will not be anymore Morrison bets until 2/19 when there are possible B Bets for the above 2 teams and scheduled A Bets for Indiana & Boston.

I should be able to resume posting again on Friday.....
    Points Awarded:

cheyou gave Kev the Brit 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Kev the Brit

Morrison Systems 2/8 - 2/10 Results & Upcoming Plays on 2/19

Results
    (Covers.com)

2/8
    (3 point buy* all bets)
    None
    Morrison 1-7-5 System
    (ATS all bets)
    7.00pm #108 V1 Sacramento: C Bet lost 26.52 units

2/9
    (3 point buy* all bets)
    8.00pm #112 V2 San Antonio: A Bet won 1 unit (ATS)
    10.30pm #113 V3 Houston: A Bet won 1 unit (ATS)
    Morrison 1-7-5 System
    (ATS all bets)
    8.00pm #112 V2 San Antonio: A Bet won 1 unit
    10.30pm #113 V3 Houston: A Bet won 1 unit

2/10
    (3 point buy* all bets)
    7.00pm #114 V3 Charlotte: A Bet won 1 unit (ATS)
    9.00pm #115 V3 Golden State A Bet to win 1 unit - filtered out due to road performance
    Morrison 1-7-5 System
    (ATS all bets)
    7.00pm #114 V3 Charlotte: A Bet won 1 unit
    9.00pm #115 V3 Golden State A Bet lost. B Bet 2/19
    ALL-STAR BREAK
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Upcoming Plays (2/19)

8.00m #116 V3 Indiana: A Bet to win 1 unit
    10.30pm #117 V1 Boston: A Bet to win 1 unit

Morrison 1-7-5 System:

Results to Date (11/1 - 2/10)

Currently Published Morrison Systems total P/L so far (3 point buy* all bets recorded @ odds -185/1.54 or ML odds when appropriate): -1.41 units

Morrison 1-7-5 System total P/L so far (ATS all bets recorded @ odds -110/1.91): -59.28 units

Points Awarded:

TwoCats gave Kev the Brit 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Kev the Brit

Morrison Systems 2/19 Plays

2/19 Plays
    (All times EST)

(3 point buy* all bets)

Morrison 1-7-5 System
    (ATS all bets)
    10.00pm #115 V3 Golden State: B Bet to win 1 unit plus lost A Bet stake

Upcoming Plays (2/20)

Scheduled:
    None
    Possible:
    None

Morrison 1-7-5 System:
    Scheduled:
    None
    Possible:
    8.30pm #115 V3 Golden State: C Bet to win 1 unit plus lost A & B Bet stakes

Results to Date (11/1 - 2/18)

Currently Published Morrison Systems total P/L so far (3 point buy* all bets recorded @ odds -185/1.54 or ML odds when appropriate): -1.41

Morrison 1-7-5 System total P/L so far (ATS all bets recorded @ odds -110/1.91): -59.28

Points Awarded:

Kev the Brit

Morrison Systems 2/19 Results & 2/20 Plays

2/19 Results
    (Covers.com)

(3 point buy* all bets)
    8.00m #116 V3 Indiana: A Bet won 1 unit (ATS)
    10.30pm #117 V1 Boston: A Bet lost. B Bet 2/21

Morrison 1-7-5 System
    (ATS all bets)
    8.00m #116 V3 Indiana: A Bet won 1 unit
    10.00pm #115 V3 Golden State: B Bet lost. C Bet 2/20
    10.30pm #117 V1 Boston: A Bet lost. B Bet 2/21

2/20 Plays
    (All times EST)

(3 point buy* all bets)
    None

Morrison 1-7-5 System
    (ATS all bets)
    8.30pm #115 V3 Golden State: C Bet to win 5 units plus lost A & B Bet stakes

Upcoming Plays (2/21)

Scheduled:
    5.00pm #117 V1 Boston: B Bet to win 1 unit plus lost A Bet stake
    8.00pm #118 V2 LA Lakers: A Bet to win 1 unit
    Possible:
    None

Morrison 1-7-5 System:
    Scheduled:
    5.00pm #117 V1 Boston: B Bet to win 7 units plus lost A Bet stake
    8.00pm #118 V2 LA Lakers: A Bet to win 1 unit
    Possible:
    None

Results to Date (11/1 - 2/19)

Currently Published Morrison Systems total P/L so far (3 point buy* all bets recorded @ odds -185/1.54 or ML odds when appropriate): -0.41 units

Morrison 1-7-5 System total P/L so far (ATS all bets recorded @ odds -110/1.91): -58.28 units

Points Awarded:

First ... 13141516171819 Last