Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Menses, read this post.. he's like our guy in LA..

huge Laker fan.. loves old Kobe, but knows EXACTLY what he is.. (cancer)

and how he affects people.. has been outing Konbe in his own town forever..

http://lakers.topbuzz.com/PNphpBB2-v...35.html#922726

this is his take on the meeting this AM

lol..

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Did Kobe show Aldridge this ?

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Ratzz..that was a fantastic read...The Laker front office continue to rant and rave about the bright lights and the show tunes...the women and the movie stars...this is not the 80's...these players could care less who you are Hollywood is all about...when you continue to make non basketball decisions that affect basketball players...that is a red flag...when you continue to allow a single person to dictate the fate of an entire organization out of some blind sense of loyalty, this has nothing to do with basketball...Lamarcus probably believed the Lakers were an actual basketball team..and did not realize before walking into the presentation that what he was dealing with was an actual circus...

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    Ratzz..that was a fantastic read...The Laker front office continue to rant and rave about the bright lights and the show tunes...the women and the movie stars...this is not the 80's...these players could care less who you are Hollywood is all about...when you continue to make non basketball decisions that affect basketball players...that is a red flag...when you continue to allow a single person to dictate the fate of an entire organization out of some blind sense of loyalty, this has nothing to do with basketball...Lamarcus probably believed the Lakers were an actual basketball team..and did not realize before walking into the presentation that what he was dealing with was an actual circus...
    lol..

that guy is brilliant, this is nothing kompaed to some of the very profound and super accurate posts he has written over the years. he did it in his own backyard, where everyone is a Kobetard, so kudos to him for doing so

i love that image... have all the Kobetards finally conceded?.. think so, right... i mean, he is indefensible at this point.

Even he make no effort to hide it..

Ratzz

you should read down, Menses

this guy incites the same criticism and defenders that we used to in our anti-Kobe threads..

it's like Climate Change i suppose...

the GOP of the US, continuing to deny any existence of it.

Ratzz

one guy wrote this
    Quote Originally Posted by [COLOR=#FFFFFF
    Laker GM[/COLOR];24217003]Awesome post Randy! Pure gem as usual!The dangerous cult following I used to allude to in the past has now assumed very dangerous proportions. There is so much denial and delusion on the part of these philes, that they are now offering the bs alibi/rationale that the Lakers were never aldridge's top priority. What a 360 turnaround. Same philes who were at the altar hoping to court the new laker savior are now so sour/scorned at being left hanging (yet again) at the altar, that they are now offering cheap third rate cover-up's, excuses and indulging in bashing forum members just to appease and protect the reputation of their master. Secondly they are envious of the abilities of those who know how to fearlessly construct and articulate their thoughts/opinions.. wherein they are embarrassed or insecure at their own inabilities. They invariably use aggression as a form of protection to hide their secret insecurities/ inadequacies.

Aldridge's first choice was the lakers, he offered them the opportunity to take the first crack. We just had to go for the kill and make a great impression off the gates. This was a done deal. Not that I really wanted Aldridge in the first place since he is in his 30's, but I felt that would have helped lure other FA's to change their (poor Kobe-centric ) perception about Los Angeles. From that stand point I understood, was not opposed and eventually reconciled to that development. This was like a cake walk. Other vying teams were not even extended a chance to present their case or given a meeting.

Kobe's agenda is clear: no other star would be allowed to share the spotlight till he is around. This is the same guy who in a recent interview maintained ambiguity on his imminent retirement. This class clown is still not content with the highway robbery he so successfully orchestrated at the expense of the lakers. He wants more. Bet he comes back for another 2-3 years at a hometown discount of $20m. What a great mamba this is. This is the same guy who questioned a fellow teammates's life purpose!!! I'm not kidding you... Check out Gemelle Hill's recent interview with the snake. I have never seen anything so inhuman from another athlete/superstar/celebrity...or another fellow human.

Delusional fans want him to mentor the youngsters. The same cold blooded mammal who said that he does not value relationships/friendships and humanity in general. How do you expect the young studs to learn from someone who doesn't give a rat's a$$ to humanity. How can they connect with someone on the core issues of morality, values and integrity when that person doesn't even bloody acknowledge core human values. Is this the person we want our youngsters to learn from or get mentored by??? At the end of the day, the only person Kobe ever cared about, or cares for... is Kobe. This narcissist only lives to further his self vested interests and vanity...nothing more nothing less. To top it off he gets paid to love himself to the hilt.

Like I have maintained like a broken record, real laker Renaissance and Kobe's presence in lakerland are two mutually exclusive things. You need to club this snake into submission and send him into oblivion and deep into the wilderness for any sort of progress to take place. He is sucking the life out of this franchise and we have been reduced to Comedy Central of the bb universe. How we have been feeding the snake is beyond me. Another positive thing which will be a bye product when he retires, is that all those spineless, low iq philes AKA: imposters /bandwagon laker fans would retire along with him..