Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Kobe Bryant Chases LaMarcus Aldridge Out of LA !!! LOL

Well Folks...Jelly Bean has done it again!!! and this time he did not wait until the player signed on the dotted line...like he did with Dwight why wait? Why delay the inevitable...? He did it during the sales pitch!!!

More LMA: He and Kobe didn't quite gel. It's a little vague, but Aldridge apparently didn't quite get answers from Kobe he was seeking.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...s-off-his-list
    Kobe spoke for about three minutes in the presentation, said he envisioned LaMarcus Aldridge working with him the same way Pau Gasol did.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...s-off-his-list
    So the Lakers were prepared to offer Aldridge an 80 million dollar 4 year deal...thats the kind of money you offer a franchise player...the kind of money you offer a guy who takes the most shots on a team...and you allow a 37 year old shooting guard fresh off umpteeth injury in 3 years to flat out tell him he was about to turn a 30 year old perennial all star into a 35 year old Pau Gasol? LOLOLOLOLOL...

Folks....He's done it again....and the season has not even started...He will no doubt destroy the development of Randle and Russel...as he attempted to do with Bynum..unless he manages to reinjure himself which I suspect he will do by mid season...

Lets run down the list of free agents, centers, power forwards, all stars he has either run out of town or prevented from signing.since he has arrived in tinsel town...

Shaq
    Dwight Howard
    Bynum
    Pau Gasol
    Karl Malone
    Gary Peyton
    Carmello Anthony
    Lebron James
    LaMarcus Aldridge

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    Well Folks...Jelly Bean has done it again!!! and this time he did not wait until the player signed on the dotted line...like he did with Dwight why wait? Why delay the inevitable...? He did it during the sales pitch!!!

So the Lakers were prepared to offer Aldridge an 80 million dollar 4 year deal...thats the kind of money you offer a franchise player...the kind of money you offer a guy who takes the most shots on a team...and you allow a 37 year old shooting guard fresh off umpteeth injury in 3 years to flat out tell him he was about to turn a 30 year old perennial all star into a 35 year old Pau Gasol? LOLOLOLOLOL...

Folks....He's done it again....and the season has not even started...He will no doubt destroy the development of Randle and Russel...as he attempted to do with Bynum..unless he manages to reinjure himself which I suspect he will do by mid season...

Lets run down the list of free agents, centers, power forwards, all stars he has either run out of town or prevented from signing.since he has arrived in tinsel town...

Shaq
    Dwight Howard
    Bynum
    Pau Gasol
    Karl Malone
    Gary Peyton
    Carmello Anthony
    Lebron James
    LaMarcus Aldridge
    lol.. i just posted the story about ESPN's take..

man, that meeting must have been eye-opening.. i really wish some FA would just come out and say it.

"i won't sign with Kobe. the dude turned me off 100%"

lol, Menses what a riot!!

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Mitch must be seething...there is absolutely no reason why Lamarcus should not be in a Laker uniform...The Spurs have knocked that Portland team out year after year...and now by default he has to join them...? rather than beat them? its simple mathematics....join LA...and they get westbrook in 2 years...while Durant goes to Miami.or washington.....this is what happens if Jelly bean is not in the equations....jesus christ...Mitch knows this but cannot say a damn word...

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kobe will also torment any great player after he is gone...
    nobody will go there for a long time...

seriously.. if he abuses players when he is in check.. what then will happen when he is not in check?

he will Tweet Randle to death after he is retired..
    Randle's job will be so much harder than it needs to be

TheMartian
    TheMartian's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3241

LOL @ the Lakers drafting Russel instead of Okafor thinking they were gonna land one of the Bigs in free Agency.....

Aldridge and Love both gone in day one