STAX
    STAX's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cavs are gonna win game 1... Cavs line will be +150 at tip off of game one. BET IT NOW!!!! I predict you wont see +200 or better starting Monday... money gonna be pouring in on Cavs

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Change my prediction to GState in five. Line tells me something.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7671

Quote Originally Posted by STAX View Post
    Cavs are gonna win game 1... Cavs line will be +150 at tip off of game one. BET IT NOW!!!! I predict you wont see +200 or better starting Monday... money gonna be pouring in on Cavs
    Dude you need to start taking some new drugs. Your hate of the warriors is going to cost you some coin.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

I said over a week ago GSW MIGHT win 2 games, could go 7, but Cavs win this series, Cavs will win at least 1 of first 2 in Oakland, +200 is a gift.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Quote Originally Posted by smitch124 View Post
    It really seems like a gift to take LeBron and the Cavs for +200 or above. They have the experience and the best player in the game and almost a week to get healthy. The Warriors are an inexperienced, jump shooting team. This just seems too easy...
    I keep going back to this same train of thought. An inexperienced jump shooting team. Who's going to get stopped in more games here, Curry or James? Each need to be on to win a game and I don't see James not getting his. Curry is not going to put up WCF numbers again.

greenhippo

Add to that, James can't lose another Finals and be in the same breath as Jordan, Magic. He's 2-3 in the Finals, going 2-4 would cement him not being an all-time great, those are too many losses. He needs this, Cleveland needs this, the NBA would prefer this.

new era
    new era's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

Nothing good ever happens to the city of Cleveland. God hates them.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
    Add to that, James can't lose another Finals and be in the same breath as Jordan, Magic. He's 2-3 in the Finals, going 2-4 would cement him not being an all-time great, those are too many losses. He needs this, Cleveland needs this, the NBA would prefer this.
    Why would the nba prefer this?

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 234

agree

james wont go 2-4 in finals

jordan was 6/6 and kobe was 5/7

Salmon Steak
    Salmon Steak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 613

Nope, I like GS

lakerboy

James has a pattern

Lost first 2
    Won next 2
    Now going to lose 2

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

LB that's the worst logic I have ever seen

I'll take the best player in the world at +210 any day

louielouie
    louielouie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

THE KING REIGNS losers -- LeBron has this locked up and it is plus money man -- how can you fall for the big baby Warriors -- overrated jump shooting team with 2 concussions and soft soft players -- the CAVS have

1) The best player
    2) The 2nd best player
    3) The best supporting cast

It is not close -- Warriors backers keep shooting off nonsense but this is LeBron's time!! Cleveland has waited so long for the man to do it and now we can all WITNESS GREATNESS -- this might be the best sports story in 40 years but people want to root on an inexperienced soft team -- good luck with that

greenhippo

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Why would the nba prefer this?
    The hype, James coming home and bringing the sorry city of Cleveland it's first title in 50 years. James putting himself on the Mount Rushmore of NBA greats.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Quote Originally Posted by louielouie View Post
    THE KING REIGNS losers -- LeBron has this locked up and it is plus money man -- how can you fall for the big baby Warriors -- overrated jump shooting team with 2 concussions and soft soft players -- the CAVS have

1) The best player
    2) The 2nd best player
    3) The best supporting cast

It is not close -- Warriors backers keep shooting off nonsense but this is LeBron's time!! Cleveland has waited so long for the man to do it and now we can all WITNESS GREATNESS -- this might be the best sports story in 40 years but people want to root on an inexperienced soft team -- good luck with that
    Louie are you trying to convince us or yourself?

Kyrie is not the 2nd best player in the NBA...

This will be a very tough series. Cavs are not a lock by any means.

SouthBayGame
    SouthBayGame's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2895

Lots of east coast fans underestimate the Dubs defense. Defense is why they had the best record in the NBA, not jump shots! Watch

louielouie
    louielouie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Kyrie is close to 2nd best in the NBA when healthy -- see that Spurs game this year and tell me otherwise -- he is so much better than the fake VP -- whatever I don't need to convince anyone -- bet your money how you like -- I will take the Cavs every game this series ATS and ML and be wealthier because of it

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I read a stat I think anyone that has won 65+ games has never lost an NBA finals

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by STAX View Post
    who is the public on ?

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

Quote Originally Posted by louielouie View Post
    Kyrie is close to 2nd best in the NBA when healthy -- see that Spurs game this year and tell me otherwise -- he is so much better than the fake VP -- whatever I don't need to convince anyone -- bet your money how you like -- I will take the Cavs every game this series ATS and ML and be wealthier because of it
    I like Cavs to win series and hope nothing but bad things happen to the warriors, especially Wardell Curry.

But Kyrie Irving is nowhere near the top 5 when healthy. Guy can score pretty well and nothing else.

Curry is a much better player and I hope he gets hit by a bus.

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9120

I'm on board with the Cavs also

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I read a stat I think anyone that has won 65+ games has never lost an NBA finals
    How many games did that Sonics team win that loss to the 72-10 bulls? They won a lot of games that year too.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    How many games did that Sonics team win that loss to the 72-10 bulls? They won a lot of games that year too.
    They were 64-18

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    But a few teams have lost earlier in the playoffs.

95-97, the Sonics and Jazz both lost in the finals with 64 wins vs Bulls

But yes, no team with 65+ wins has lost an NBA finals specifically.

lakerboy

The hype, James coming home and bringing the sorry city of Cleveland it's first title in 50 years. James putting himself on the Mount Rushmore of NBA greats.
    James is set here.

If he wins he is a nba god.
    If he loses he lost to one of the all the time great teams.

Philmill
    Philmill's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28643

If cavs can shut down curry with good defence.... the king takes it home...!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    James is set here.

If he wins he is a nba god.
    If he loses he lost to one of the all the time great teams.

good way to put it

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by ZetaPsi808 View Post
    LB that's the worst logic I have ever seen

I'll take the best player in the world at +210 any day
    Obviously you would. You would take him -200.

Skrilla777
    Skrilla777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 893

doubt it'll be a sweep, but the warriors ARE way deeper than cleveland like its been said. Good defense doesn't ALWAYS stop GS. Anyone thats been watching them this season knows that. I wouldn't feel comfortable with my $krilla on Cleveland but I guess the value is good at +200 if youre a cleveland fan. Curry was born in Ohio too btw

Skrilla777
    Skrilla777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 893

If your a lebron fan, I would wait till they're in Cleveland, instead of betting the whole series. I wouldn't go big on the cavs while they're playing in Oakland no matter what the line is.
    Last edited by Skrilla777; 06-02-15 at 01:11 PM. Reason: ...

jtoler

You HAVE to know with Dubs having homecourt, no way they are letting Cavs lose both of first two in Oakland. Heck if they'll give Houston 63 fts so they won't go down 0-2 and they had homecourt, no way they let the king slip in both. King James born to Mary, Bron(King James) born to Gloria MARIE. King James ruled reigned in 3 kingdoms for 22 years, Bron(King James) is on his 3rd team and started his ascension at 22(1st Finals appearance). Bron(King James), unblemished on and off court, has endured the numerous witch hunts from haters trying to sink his ship his entire career, similar to King James who went on witch hunts and oversaw the torture of witches who literally used wichcraft to send storms to sink his ship. that's for you Pronk.
    Last edited by jtoler; 06-02-15 at 08:52 PM.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    You HAVE to know with Dubs having homecourt, no way they are letting Cavs lose both of first two in Oakland. Heck if they'll give Houston 63 fts so they won't go down 0-2 and they had homecourt, no way they let the king slip in both. King James born to Mary, Bron(King James) born to Gloria MARIE. King James ruled reigned in 3 kingdoms for 22 years, Bron(King James) is on his 3rd team and started his ascension at 22(1st Finals appearance). Bron(King James), unblemished on and off court, has endured the numerous witch hunts from haters trying to sink his ship his entire career, similar to King James who went on witch hunts and oversaw the torture of witches who literally used wichcraft to send storms to sink his ship. that's for you Pronk.
    Tonight's game was easy money.

First 12