Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    Lebron deserves all the credit. Blast gets zero credit

JoeyBagels
    JoeyBagels's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4500

Quote Originally Posted by STAX View Post
    Nobody on Golden State can guard LeBron... no one in the league can guard LeBron and CERTAINLY no one on Golden St. Green? Please put Draymond Green on LeBron... he'll be fouled out mid 3rd quarter. Harrison Barnes??? Klay Thompson?? Shaun Livingston?? This is getting better by the second. Golden State can't stop Harden for shit, really think they gonna stop LeBron?

I'm telling you guys, Houston has basically given Golden State all they can handle. Two nail-biters and two blow outs one each way. That series is a botched fast break away from being 2-2. Golden State isn't all that, they can be beaten. You dont have to like LeBron, but give the man some respect where its due...
    Umm where do I disrespect Lebron? I don't think they'll be able to stop him in ISO's because nobody can but they have the better tools to limit his game because they can SWITCH (which is what i wrote in the previous post duh). Boston had nobody on the wing that could stop him. Jimmy Butler did an OK job in CHI but he's undersized in that matchup(which saw Lebron post-up and power through him on drives consitently) while THIBS didn't play Snell enough for that series. ATL had nobody besides Carroll who got injured. GS has players that can play multiple positions which mean they will do better defensively against the Cavs who run those small linesups - better than any team that the cavs have faced so far.

What line do you set for this series STAX? I am interested to see the fair line you set. At what price does GS have value. At what price does CLE have value?

Holtgetsback
    Holtgetsback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1402

Same thing as always with a team Lebron is on

With his passive aggressive nature towards everyone but his teammates coach is always in position to take the fall

Never lebrons fault

Hero worshipping is sickening

Can't watch ESPN or check any main stream media sites

afgballer56
    afgballer56's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 417

Quote Originally Posted by existential View Post
    Lebron wants Thompson and if they win the title this year, I could see him backing off on his thoughts about Love. Even if they don't, Lebron still might reconsider about Love. I think the best possible outcome for both sides at this point is if Love doesn't opt out. To maximize and regain some of his own value, Love needs to prove that he can come back healthy and continue making strides on a championship-caliber team. The only way I see Love opting out now is if he truly wants out of Cleveland, which is always possible.

Thompson already turned down $52M/4 years this past offseason. It's possible he might want to go somewhere else as well, who knows. He isn't worthy of max dollars, but someone might be willing to offer around the $16M level for him. And if that happens, I still think the Cavs would be willing to match, but there's no way they can dump between $33M-$36M on two PF's annually past next year. Yes, Gilbert is on record saying he's willing to pay the luxury tax, but that doesn't mean he's committed to paying both Thompson and Love at the same time beyond next year. You have to keep in mind they'll have others to re-sign/match as well, including Lebron when he opts out to maximize on the increased cap number.
    Why you acting like your a an nba gm or something lik.......prob non of wat u said has any credibility

existential
    existential's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 168545

Quote Originally Posted by afgballer56 View Post
    Why you acting like your a an nba gm or something lik.......prob non of wat u said has any credibility
    Who the hell are you and why can't you speak English?

Everything I said was based on true cap numbers, opt-outs that are going to happen, offers that have already been turned down, and news stories that have already been reported in the media. So get a clue you illiterate imbecile.

afgballer56

Loll ur a low life trying to act like a GM
    Nothing u said will happen
    Ur trying to impersonate a GM
    U have no knowledge...jus bullehit

afgballer56

Quote Originally Posted by existential View Post
    Who the hell are you and why can't you speak English?

Everything I said was based on true cap numbers, opt-outs that are going to happen, offers that have already been turned down, and news stories that have already been reported in the media. So get a clue you illiterate imbecile.
    Đumbyass hype up losing degenerate. Keep making up fairly tales

First 12