balleryen
    balleryen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4831

Would the whole world react different if those Dellavedova's plays were on LBJ .....

Just a thought, most of people think Dellavedova's plays were clean and purely on his willingness. However, if today those hard dive-in plays were against LBJ. I bet LBJ and his team stuff will have a lot to say about it.
    If i were Lebron, i would like to win over my opponent by better plays yet not those so called "hustle plays"....

Pikachu
    Pikachu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4851

If Korver or Horford did this to LeBron, do you call it a hustle play or dirty play? People would probably call LeBron a drama queen or soft for having his leg broken. I saw many similar incidents happened to LeBron, and people would say " he's soft. he's a whiner. back in the old time, it's just a rough play. Nothing dirty." You know they like to talk about the old day where "it was damn physical that LeBron would not survive."

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by balleryen View Post
    Just a thought, most of people think Dellavedova's plays were clean and purely on his willingness. However, if today those hard dive-in plays were against LBJ. I bet LBJ and his team stuff will have a lot to say about it.
    If i were Lebron, i would like to win over my opponent by better plays yet not those so called "hustle plays"....
    this is the most ridiculous thing i have ever read.

Why would DIVE for the ball AGAINST HIS OWN TEAMMATE!?!?

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

but i think he is right.. if Dell went after the ball hard.. when LeBron had the ball..

people would be reacting VERY DIFFERENTLY