jsdjason
    jsdjason's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 536

Feel sorry for Dwight Howard

Surrounded by a bunch of lazy ass, low IQ basketball players and a coach and GM that thinks streetball will beat a highly efficient organized offensive system. This isn't Rucker Park, it's the NBA. I can't believe I bought into the Rockets being a legit contender. Dwight Howard was the only guy who gave a damn tonight. James Harden looked like he was hungover. Josh Smith is literally retarded. Jason Terry is too old to keep up with Curry. Other than that, Trevor Ariza always plays hard and is a great defender.

GS is a very good team, but they aren't as good as the Rockets are making them look. Rockets will never be a legit contender with McHale running out teams who can't even make basic, fundamental plays.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by jsdjason View Post
    Surrounded by a bunch of lazy ass, low IQ basketball players and a coach and GM that thinks streetball will beat a highly efficient organized offensive system. This isn't Rucker Park, it's the NBA. I can't believe I bought into the Rockets being a legit contender. Dwight Howard was the only guy who gave a damn tonight. James Harden looked like he was hungover. Josh Smith is literally retarded. Jason Terry is too old to keep up with Curry. Other than that, Trevor Ariza always plays hard and is a great defender.

GS is a very good team, but they aren't as good as the Rockets are making them look. Rockets will never be a legit contender with McHale running out teams who can't even make basic, fundamental plays.
    Based on your description, I would say Dwight fits in perfectly with that team. GS now 7-0 against Houston this year.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Howard gonna get hate regardless, he was one of a few who played hard, trying to inspire his teammates and pump the crowd up.

greypimps
    greypimps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1736

Howard himself sucked. Dude cant even catch a pass.

Nookx
    Nookx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Howard is horrible. Completely overrated joke. Always has been and always will be.

YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Howard gonna get hate regardless, he was one of a few who played hard, trying to inspire his teammates and pump the crowd up.

meader99

Quote Originally Posted by YouHave2outs View Post

That guy is full of heart. What a leader.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13389

I don't get the big deal about that board. My friends been bringing it up all day shouldn't JT be watching him/boxing out Curry? then he just sneaks in real quick...

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post
    I don't get the big deal about that board. My friends been bringing it up all day shouldn't JT be watching him/boxing out Curry? then he just sneaks in real quick...
    Yep, Howard didn't even see him, was focusing on the board, not like Steph muscled and took position.

SharkAA
    SharkAA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6282

Fycking make those fycking free throws. Then fycking feel fycking sorry for him.

meader99

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Yep, Howard didn't even see him, was focusing on the board, not like Steph muscled and took position.
    Right. Howard's never boxed a guy out because he's always relied on his athletic ability. He's as lazy as anyone on that rocket team, thus he fits into that team perfectly.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

You morons think Dwight has heart lol. Learn the game