Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Mitch Kupcheck - " Kobe told me this year is his last year"...LOL

Los Angeles Lakers general manager Mitch Kupchak said star guard Kobe Bryant has told the GM that the 2015-16 season will be Bryant's last with the Lakers.
    "He has indicated to me that this is it," Kupchak said Thursday in a radio appearance with SiriusXM NBA Radio.

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/s...angeles-lakers

LOL say what? Now We know this is a crock of shit...because earlier this year...Kobe denied it...

Kobe Bryant Denies That He's Decided To Retire After Next Season

In a teaser trailer for ESPN's upcoming interview with Kobe Bryant, which you can view above, the Lakers shooting guard denies that he has decided to retire after next season.
    "No, it's not true. It's not true," Bryant said of a previous report that he has decided next season will be his last. "It wouldn't be true to who I've been my entire career to do a farewell tour."
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/0...n_6724380.html

????? LOLOL.......

So essentially what is going on here is that Mitch wants Kobe to retire after this season..and he is saying this in order to entice free agents...why else would Mitch contradict what Kobe said a few weeks back?....ESPN's Henry Abbot was right all along..did he not say that people inside the Lakers organizations have been complaining for years that Kobe is making it impossible to sign big name free agents? Laker fans denied it...but here is the proof...LOL

Kobe has no intention of retiring this season..why else would he have been aggressively pursuing Rondo? Kobe is waiting to see what free agents and draft picks are coming to the Lakers...the roster is going to look different by the beginning of the 2015/16 season...and Kobe will want to take advantage especially with next years upcoming free agent class...

Kobe will destroy the development of Okafor and Randle by ridiculing them in the media....and force Kupcheck to sign Rondo...further destroying any team chemistry they might have had...He will continue to dominate the ball and freeze the team out of the offense..shortly before he is re-injured sometime before mid season...then he will demand to sign a 20 million dollar extension which Jeanie will be more than happy to do because she is an idiot...

The only question is will Mitch finally show some balls and quit...LOL
    Last edited by Menses; 05-22-15 at 05:08 PM.

new era
    new era's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

Isn't next year the last year of his contract? If so, force Kobe to retire. Don't resign him. Kobe might not want to play for another team since it would hurt his legacy (or at least make it not as special) if he joins another team. Theres something to be said for legends that stayed on one team their whole career.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

No man knows his own heart, perhaps Kobe feels different now than he did earlier in the season. I can see him going out now and try to average 30 a game.

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by new era View Post
    Isn't next year the last year of his contract? If so, force Kobe to retire. Don't resign him. Kobe might not want to play for another team since it would hurt his legacy (or at least make it not as special) if he joins another team. Theres something to be said for legends that stayed on one team their whole career.
    Mitch wants him gone ASAP....but if Kobe wants to play another year..Jeanie will resign him...she is SOFT...no backbone...Jim Buss will get the blame but he dislikes Kobe as well...it was his father and Jeanie who spoiled him over the years..

Ballin24
    Ballin24's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 864

Im sorry but when did kobe ridicule julius randle??

Stop making stuff up I have seen your posts you are clearly a lebron stan who hates on other greats.

You dont have to like all players but you should respect legends at the very least.

Menses

Folks I think something is rotten in Denmark...LOL.....Looks like Mitch and Kobe are not on the same page...As I have said from the beginning...fresh of a number 2 draft pick..no way Kobe walks away this season...hes the type that wants to attend his own funeral...he just cant stay away!!! LOL

Kobe Bryant @kobebryant · 3h3 hours ago

My thoughts on next season being my last season are the same as the last time the media asked me last season #nadanew

https://twitter.com/kobebryant

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    LOL say what? Now We know this is a crock of shit...because earlier this year...Kobe denied it...

????? LOLOL.......

So essentially what is going on here is that Mitch wants Kobe to retire after this season..and he is saying this in order to entice free agents...why else would Mitch contradict what Kobe said a few weeks back?....ESPN's Henry Abbot was right all along..did he not say that people inside the Lakers organizations have been complaining for years that Kobe is making it impossible to sign big name free agents? Laker fans denied it...but here is the proof...LOL

Kobe has no intention of retiring this season..why else would he have been aggressively pursuing Rondo? Kobe is waiting to see what free agents and draft picks are coming to the Lakers...the roster is going to look different by the beginning of the 2015/16 season...and Kobe will want to take advantage especially with next years upcoming free agent class...

Kobe will destroy the development of Okafor and Randle by ridiculing them in the media....and force Kupcheck to sign Rondo...further destroying any team chemistry they might have had...He will continue to dominate the ball and freeze the team out of the offense..shortly before he is re-injured sometime before mid season...then he will demand to sign a 20 million dollar extension which Jeanie will be more than happy to do because she is an idiot...

The only question is will Mitch finally show some balls and quit...LOL
    how did i miss this thread!?

LOL.. right on the button,.. the prob for the Lakers is that even though
    Kobe will no longer be a Laker, he will torture Laker players for decades..
    Guy Lafleur does that in Montreal with the Canadiens and it is super-annoying for the current players.. Guy won 5 Stanley Cups.. All-Time leading Habs scorer.. etc..

all the same accolades, but he is always chiming in about how this team will not win a Stanley Cup..

Kobe will do the same. Makes it harder for team

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

the real question is what would the lakers do if kobe wanted to continue to play
    but refused to take a paycut, hahaha