Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Houstone Rockets Game 3 is a Winner

No need to sell it. Anyone who knows the fundamentals of the game can see why the Rockets win this one. ML @ even currently. Hoping to get better # before tip off. Anyone disagree and think Golden State is the play? If so explain please.

BamaCBass
    BamaCBass's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1841

Agreed and GL!

I think the only thing that may concern me is the fact that it does appear so obvious. Regardless, this is a max play for me.

jsdjason
    jsdjason's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 536

Houston held GS to just 63 points over the final 3 quarters. This is pretty good for a team that was said to have no defense. I think they finally figured out an effective strategy for defending GS. I think Houston continues the good defense and wins 105-90 as they get a little bit better shooting production out of non-Harden players than they've been getting.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Rockets look like the mother of all locks in game 3

Mako-SBR
    Mako-SBR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3262

Super square, nearly 80% of public money already on the Rockets +2, but I'm going that way also.

Since 2006, teams in the conf. finals or the NBA finals who have opened up 0-2 have gone on to win the third game at home 9-2 straight up (7-3-1 ATS).

GS definitely has a "130+" point game in them this series, no question, hopefully doesn't show up until Game 5 as so far this series has been really easy money thus far.
    Last edited by Mako-SBR; 05-22-15 at 04:21 PM. Reason: ats record was off, corrected now

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Why is line moving with state?

Mako-SBR

Hard to say, could be some large sum bettors moving it. jjgold's air account is in the millions now trying to chase the CHI series loss...that alone is heavy man!

Small time squares nickel and diming with Houston, many more small size wagers on them throwing off the %, but not the actual money wagered.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by Mako-SBR View Post
    Super square, nearly 80% of public money already on the Rockets +2, but I'm going that way also.

Since 2006, teams in the conf. finals or the NBA finals who have opened up 0-2 have gone on to win the third game at home 9-2 straight up (7-3-1 ATS).

GS definitely has a "130+" point game in them this series, no question, hopefully doesn't show up until Game 5 as so far this series has been really easy money thus far.
    130? That's a lot of pts.

jsdjason

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Why is line moving with state?
    Retarded bettors that have bought in to the narrative that GS is an all-time great team. Plenty of "sharps" out there have bought in too apparently as the line moves in GS' favor with more money on the Rockets.

Mako-SBR

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    130? That's a lot of pts.
    Little over the top, agree, but somewhere around there.

LAC dropped 120+ twice on HOU and averaged 113 points for the series, not too much a stretch to assume GS will drop a nice 125pt+ biscuit on HOU with a little ref help maybe and hot 3pt hands in one of the games.

Just would prefer they no do it until Game 5 haha.

jsdjason

Little over the top, agree, but somewhere around there.

LAC dropped 120+ twice on HOU and averaged 113 points for the series, not too much a stretch to assume GS will drop a nice 125pt+ biscuit on HOU with a little ref help maybe and hot 3pt hands in one of the games.

Just would prefer they no do it until Game 5 haha.
    They've gotten all kinds of ref help in the first two and came nowhere near this. I mean, how does a ref blow these two crucial calls in a PLAYOFF GAME down the stretch? Dude is looking right at the ball off Curry's foot. SMH.

Mako-SBR

Quote Originally Posted by jsdjason View Post
    They've gotten all kinds of ref help in the first two and came nowhere near this. I mean, how does a ref blow these two crucial calls in a PLAYOFF GAME down the stretch? Dude is looking right at the ball off Curry's foot. SMH.
    That's always the NBA though. The whole sport is dependent largely on however the refs call that particular game, far more than NFL or NCAABB for example.

Don't know how fans even watch this sport, it's comical how little the actual teams have on the impact of the final score when for example a crew sends one side to the line 17 times before the other gets even their first free throw attempt. Crazy.

Glad I'm not a fan and only bet it, much easier that way, don't have to sit through the farce.

jsdjason

That's always the NBA though. The whole sport is dependent largely on however the refs call that particular game, far more than NFL or NCAABB for example.

Don't know how fans even watch this sport, it's comical how little the actual teams have on the impact of the final score when for example a crew sends one side to the line 17 times before the other gets even their first free throw attempt. Crazy.

Glad I'm not a fan and only bet it, much easier that way, don't have to sit through the farce.
    Totally agree on the officiating. In a way it's just part of the game. Usually refs aren't the reason you lose a game. I mean they missed a couple for the Warriors too. In general though, I think the Rockets have gotten the short end of the stick thus far. Those two calls arguably cost Houston the game. The Curry out of bounds immediately led to a dunk on the inbounds. How Jones was called for that foul I'll never know, but instead of 2 free throws for Jones, Draymond hit 1 of 2. Those two plays alone swung the game 3-5 points. These things tend to even out though.

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11806

Do you think that is only play refs miss3d. My god they miss a ton of calls not just one. I can tape a game and show you refs missed calls for both teams. Maybe 20 for each team and you pick out one hahaha. Did you just watching nba games

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Nba playoffs are no better than the WWE...of course rockets should win game 3

YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Quote Originally Posted by jsdjason View Post
    Totally agree on the officiating. In a way it's just part of the game. Usually refs aren't the reason you lose a game. I mean they missed a couple for the Warriors too. In general though, I think the Rockets have gotten the short end of the stick thus far. Those two calls arguably cost Houston the game. The Curry out of bounds immediately led to a dunk on the inbounds. How Jones was called for that foul I'll never know, but instead of 2 free throws for Jones, Draymond hit 1 of 2. Those two plays alone swung the game 3-5 points. These things tend to even out though.
    it's funny how human nature is. depending on who we are rooting for, or our predetermined biases/opinions on something, we can see things completely differently.

the curry charge was an absolute joke at the end of the 3rd, that is not opinion. would've put the warriors up 6 and potentially 7 if the call was made correctly. also a big momentum shift going into the 4th.

there was also a play early in the 4th that clearly went off of brewer, he basically just lost it out of bounds, and the ball was called off of the warriors. replay showed this very clearly.

there was also a comical farce of a call when harden was driving left and flailed and faded away untouched with his patented head throw back as if he has been punched in the face and hit in the pelvis by a missile simultaneously, threw up a horrendous airball like 3 feet right of the rim, and was given a whistle. the replay clearly showed he was not even touched, let alone fouled.

these are just a few of the absolutely blatant ones. there were a hand full of other calls i thought were highly questionable as well, but i'm a huge warriors fan. the 3 listed above were obvious, but like i said as a Warriors fan I see like 15 calls a game I feel could go the other way. the heinousness of nba.
    Last edited by YouHave2outs; 05-22-15 at 07:24 PM.

Aye J Mac
    Aye J Mac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11884

Yup I agree

jsdjason

Quote Originally Posted by INVEGA MAN View Post
    Do you think that is only play refs miss3d. My god they miss a ton of calls not just one. I can tape a game and show you refs missed calls for both teams. Maybe 20 for each team and you pick out one hahaha. Did you just watching nba games
    There weren't 20 for each team, but there were quite a few. I watched both games as unbiased as possible and think Houston got the short end of it. Harden gets plenty of no calls a game that SHOULD be fouls, for example. The call where they called a charge on Curry should have been an and 1. That, for example, was a terrible call against GS. Houston just has to overcome it, which I think they will.

new era
    new era's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

Historically, teams that usually lose the series will win game 3. But the Warriors are damn good.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Get you some!

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Rockets first half & game PK

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Ok Dwight. Damn

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

lol you guys on houston lol

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Quote Originally Posted by new era View Post
    Historically, teams that usually lose the series will win game 3. But the Warriors are damn good.
    All 3 Unders were easy cash

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

This game is over Harden just doesn't want to force the ball and they have no chance when harden does not hog

LethalPicks
    LethalPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4490

Rocket was the play, until public jumped all over it. If nba is rigged, GSW will tonite, if not rockets should win SU.

jjgold

we all got buried

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    we all got buried
    no just you.

log on, see threads about houston winning, fade houston, cash a check, rinse repeat. this place is great

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Houstone done. Harden to blame for this game even more than his choke to end game 2.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

No energy at all. Seeing what they have done in the past, I'm not going to write it off yet, but McHale needs to give these guys a tongue lashing at halftime.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

dwight howard is another lazy goon that should practice shooting fts.

shaq is the only lazy bum that is exempt due to his dominance in everything else.

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

So many threads with Houston locks game 3

Certainly a head scratcher

cburland10
    cburland10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 788

looks like you can't see the fundamentals

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

did you see that old lady holding up a sign that says the real mvp with a hardens beard?

i think she got embarrassed holding up that sign with his performance in the 1st half.

the sign kept getting lower and lower...

jjgold

Coach has to get fired they quit you could never win with harden and Howard

12 Last