cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10294

that seems strange

Zenyatta 19-1
    SWFL
    Zenyatta 19-1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 591

Bet your money on the clippers people. It's clearly set up for them to win. What a great story it would be! Racist owner gets fired and then they win the following season!

japogs
    japogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

Quote Originally Posted by Zenyatta 19-1 View Post
    https://vine.co/v/eZa59vKKH7g

as soon as he reaches towards his back the buzzer goes off
    I watched this game and that last possession, the people who was running the clock started it before the ball was passed.. they actually reset it to the actual time.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

You lost move on or itll cloud your mind for future bets.

BadLuckSanta
    BadLuckSanta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19889

What's this show?

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Same ref that blew the whistle on Duncan that put cp3 on the line. Spurs would have got the rebound and game was tied

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post
    Same ref that blew the whistle on Duncan that put cp3 on the line. Spurs would have got the rebound and game was tied
    Not true toniest.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

Wtf is this

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Sourball please stop

Zenyatta 19-1
    SWFL
    Zenyatta 19-1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 591

For everyone that thinks I'm posting this because I lost, just stop it. I didn't bet the clippers game last night. I was simply just watching it. You're blind if you think this was nothing

smoke a bowl
    smoke a bowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14472

For everyone that thinks I'm posting this because I lost, just stop it. I didn't bet the clippers game last night. I was simply just watching it. You're blind if you think this was nothing
    It was a clock operator choking just like players, refs, etc. do in the clutch.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

You idiots who claim that anyone who thinks games are rigged are just sore losers need to stop. Its obviously something fraudulent is being perpetrated and this is just another among many proofs of it.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

dude save ur breath. If these clowns were not convinced after the Donaghy fiasco they never will be. If u want to watch a nice video go to the lottery where Ewing went to the Knicks. All kinds of shady shit Stern was doing with those envelopes. That is why he changed it so we are not even allowed to see the drawling any more and are supposed to believe some security hack that stands in the back room and watches it.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    You idiots who claim that anyone who thinks games are rigged are just sore losers need to stop. Its obviously something fraudulent is being perpetrated and this is just another among many proofs of it.
    Mik these are their hero's so don't be so mean okay. We got corrupt bankers, doctors, teachers, lawyers, CEO's etc.. but this trillion dollar industry is supposed to be all on the up and up (sports wagering world wide). Why u think handicappers lose 99 percent of the time. They are easy marks.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheAntFather

Thor4140

By the way if ya look for it i said last year Kershaw will all the sudden become mediocre and win a tons for the books. Same old shit. You sign one of these massive contracts u become property of the league and their partners the book. Strasburg, Verlander. These guys sign and all the sudden become shit. There are actual guys who think it is because they signed and it puts some kind of jinx on them. You can't make this shit up.

smoke a bowl

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    By the way if ya look for it i said last year Kershaw will all the sudden become mediocre and win a tons for the books. Same old shit. You sign one of these massive contracts u become property of the league and their partners the book. Strasburg, Verlander. These guys sign and all the sudden become shit. There are actual guys who think it is because they signed and it puts some kind of jinx on them. You can't make this shit up.
    I don't guess it has anything to do with human nature. Now they have the big contract so don't have to work as hard. Why were guys like pedro and Clemens so good for so long? They just said no to the fixing but promised to keep it quiet that they were approached by the league higher ups? Cmon mayn this shit is old.

eddycash
    eddycash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15834

I agree, all sports are rigged just like all stock markets. Only the dumb think this world is a place for freedom.

James Marques
    James Marques's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3692

I can't believe the lengths to which people will go to prove they didn't just make a lousy bet.
    Points Awarded:

Seto gave James Marques 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Quote Originally Posted by James Marques View Post
    I can't believe the lengths to which people will go to prove they didn't just make a lousy bet.
    Downright scary. Agreed.

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment
    TheAntFather's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mik these are their hero's so don't be so mean okay. We got corrupt bankers, doctors, teachers, lawyers, CEO's etc.. but this trillion dollar industry is supposed to be all on the up and up (sports wagering world wide). Why u think handicappers lose 99 percent of the time. They are easy marks.
    Well said buddy.

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment

You basically just have to bet the opposite of what feels good and logical to you. Bet the bets that you would never in your life bet. The ugly bets win most of the times. It's sick, but true. GL to all of you. Crush the books.

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment

I had the UNDER 7 when Kershaw was pitching in Milwaukee yesterday. He was cruising along yesterday until the 7th or 8th inning when the Dodgers were winning 3-1. Then, all of a sudden; he starts throwing shit balls and allows 3 runs in 1 inning to the Brewers and Kershaw loses the game. I was astonished to say the least. I still got the Push on the UNDER 7, but Kershaw still lost the game..smh

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by TheAntFather View Post
    I had the UNDER 7 when Kershaw was pitching in Milwaukee yesterday. He was cruising along yesterday until the 7th or 8th inning when the Dodgers were winning 3-1. Then, all of a sudden; he starts throwing shit balls and allows 3 runs in 1 inning to the Brewers and Kershaw loses the game. I was astonished to say the least. I still got the Push on the UNDER 7, but Kershaw still lost the game..smh
    Perhaps he was tired.

smoke a bowl

It's called variance.

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment

Quote Originally Posted by smoke a bowl View Post
    It's called variance.
    I'll smoke a bowl to that, but I still like Thor's theory better.

smoke a bowl

I'll smoke a bowl to that, but I still like Thor's theory better.
    Lol I'll smoke a bowl to anything.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheAntFather

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

Balls werent even hit well.....and the go ahead run was on a shattered bat dribbler, that travelled 40 feet.