Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Chris Paul is still a poor leader..

i can't believe with less than a minute to play.. he is taking time to scold
    his teammates like they are stupid schoolboys.. DURING THE PLAY

that only creates hesitation and failure

bad leadership/

that said. i hope they win.

WildCelticsFan
    Update your status
    WildCelticsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11919

And then that shot wow

Ro0k
    Ro0k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2492

Right after Chris Paul hit that shot at the halftime buzzer, Blake came up to him to for a high 5. It seemed there was no way he could have missed him but it seemed like Chris ignored Blake willingly, which I found kind of odd.

Then at another point, Chris was trying to get Blake's attention by SCREAMING at him across the court, haha.

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by Ro0k View Post
    Right after Chris Paul hit that shot at the halftime buzzer, Blake came up to him to for a high 5. It seemed there was no way he could have missed him but it seemed like Chris ignored Blake willingly, which I found kind of odd.

Then at another point, Chris was trying to get Blake's attention by SCREAMING at him across the court, haha.
    good observations.. those are the kinds small things (not really small)
    that keep somebody from winning Championships..

the lesser players need to be treated well by the greater players..

i have seen CP3 yelling at guys.. and when they don't do exactly what he wants..
    he shakes his head in a way that says "stupid"

that kind of behavior only makes guys feel dissed and keeps them guessing wrong.
    It also creates a great deal of hesitation, because CP seems to be going out of his way to
    publicly diss guys in front of the fans. He is also protecting himself, in the event of a loss.

by acting like everybody else around him doesn't really know what they are doing..
    the loss is on them.

how can you not high 5 Blake in moment.

Great player.. but not a great leader, will be hard to beat, great teams that also have great leaders

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

No Paul no 2nd round.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9047

Only on sbr....guys critizing a guy who just knocked out the defending champs because he missed a high five.

Ratzz

this is EXACTLY what i meant...

CP3 out.. (hamstring) rest of team easily handles Rockets at HOME.

with him not screaming and scolding everyone (sometimes on the floor during play)
    everyone is at ease playing to their potential.

CP3 is like Kobe in that way.. his inability to resist scolding, holds the team down.
    They did this so well.

don't get me wrong. tremendous player. but poor leader. They seem stronger
    more unified in his absence
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: IBetYou

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Ratz seriously shut the fukk up. You are the biggest dumbass in this history of this site.

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Ratz seriously shut the fukk up. You are the biggest dumbass in this history of this site.

if you are not observant and cannot understand the nuance of which i speak...

it is not my fault. please direct your anger at your parents.. or theirs

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Huge advantage for LAC playing the biggest bunch of choke artist bums in the playoffs today.

Smith

Howard

Harden

"Coach" McHale

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Huge advantage for LAC playing the biggest bunch of choke artist bums in the playoffs today.

Smith

Howard

Harden

"Coach" McHale
    yikes for Houston, man... wow..

how about Blake Griffin.. he should be the leader of this team,
    problem is he is not bossy. (good, but will take backseat to someone who is; Chris Paul)

better player.. better leader.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post

Smith

Howard

Harden

"Coach" McHale
    I've been saying this for years.

The Rockets are damn lucky they caught a sinking Mavericks ship in round 1.

You already did the break down for me. Thanks.

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    Only on sbr....guys critizing a guy who just knocked out the defending champs because he missed a high five.
    i been saying it for a looong time.

Clippers are MUCH BETTER with Blake running the show.

Clips would have their hands full.. with CP3 as the general vs. the Rockets.
    They are all just in a better mood, and playing 'above' their ability.. not below it.

CP3 is what has been holding the Clippers back.

Ratzz

Chris Paul did not step up and close in a massive moment.

When they defeated the Spurs in Game 7, he wept in victory.

i thought it was too soon to do that. that is something you do after you
    finally win a Ring.

that was a tough series, but it was a first round, i know it was the Champs.
    but still

this kind of loss would NEVER HAPPEN TO LEBRON JAMES. Never.

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    Chris Paul did not step up and close in a massive moment.

When they defeated the Spurs in Game 7, he wept in victory.

i thought it was too soon to do that. that is something you do after you
    finally win a Ring.

that was a tough series, but it was a first round, i know it was the Champs.
    but still

this kind of loss would NEVER HAPPEN TO LEBRON JAMES. Never.
    One thing is for sure...Chris Paul's career is finished if Clips loose this series...He has been given too many excuses....excuses that Lebron has NEVER been afforded......

Regardless of the outcome, Kobe is further embarrassed...Rockets win, and Dwight takes a massive dump on Kobe yet again...Clips win..and bury the Laker franchise in mediocrity and relevance for the next ten years...LOLOL...we can't loose Ratzz!!!!

Can't wait to listen to ESPN LA tomorrow and hear all of the Kobe stans complain about Dwight being "too scared" of the LA spotlight..LOLOL...
    Last edited by Menses; 05-15-15 at 01:23 AM.

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    One thing is for sure...Chris Paul's career is finished if Clips loose this series...He has been given too many excuses....excuses that Lebron has NEVER been afforded......

Regardless of the outcome, Kobe is further embarrassed...Rockets win, and Dwight takes a massive dump on Kobe yet again...Clips win..and bury the Laker franchise in mediocrity and relevance for the next ten years...LOLOL...we can't loose Ratzz!!!!

Can't wait to listen to ESPN LA tomorrow and hear all of the Kobe stans complain about Dwight being "too scared" of the LA spotlight..LOLOL...
    omg Menses.. i did not even see this until i git home a little while ago, and wanted to post..

RIGHT ON..

Kobe is having a conniption right now... can you imagine the "GREAT CENTER" that
    left town and took a $30 MILLION PAYCUT just to get away from him!!?!?

LOL..

what a riot.. CP3 is another Diva that likes to call out, and belittle his teammates
    on the floor, like they are all stupid except for him.

CP3 name is mud... i have not checked the box score..

let me check the damage, and get back..

cheers, ®

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

omg Menses.. i did not even see this until i git home a little while ago, and wanted to post..

RIGHT ON..

Kobe is having a conniption right now... can you imagine the "GREAT CENTER" that
    left town and took a $30 MILLION PAYCUT just to get away from him!!?!?

LOL..

what a riot.. CP3 is another Diva that likes to call out, and belittle his teammates
    on the floor, like they are all stupid except for him.

CP3 name is mud... i have not checked the box score..

let me check the damage, and get back..

cheers, ®
    Hey Man been wondering where you been..LOL..Time to celebrate....I am popping Smirnoff Ice as we type...LOL.....Dwight leaving all that Money on the table was the smartest move of his career...My God look what is happening in laker town right now..LOL

If the Clippers had of won...it rubs salt in Kobe's wound as the Lakers would slip that much further into obscurity...Rockets win...and Kobe looks like even a bigger idiot that he already is...throwing that tantrum a few months ago calling Dwight Soft....LOL...looks like Dwight once again gets the last laugh....

Dwights Walks into Staples and Elbows Jelly Bean in the face..leaving Jelly Bean in tears....Walks back into Staples and breaks the heart of Clipper fans (Ex-Laker fans who are too ashamed to claim their team so they put on Clipper Jerseys..LOLOLOLOL) then walks right into the Western Conference Finals...as Kobe and Laker fans watch in disgust..and think "what might of been"......Dwight is "the one that got away"...LMAOOOO

As far as Paul goes...he is a failure plain and simple...I have always supported him..as he is indeed the best 1 in the league...but he has been protected...for some reason..people want to give him a pass...no more passes...in fact...the pass is revoked...He should be reviled for his failures just like Melo and Lebron are....I challenge anyone to prove Melo's Denver WCF team from a few years ago is any better than this Clippers 2nd round exit team is.....and the answer of course is NO they aren't.so why does Melo get bashed and Paul get excused?
    Last edited by Menses; 05-17-15 at 06:24 PM.

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    Hey Man been wondering where you been..LOL..Time to celebrate....I am popping Smirnoff Ice as we type...LOL.....Dwight leaving all that Money on the table was the smartest move of his career...My God look what is happening in laker town right now..LOL

If the Clippers had of won...it rubs salt in Kobe's wound as the Lakers would slip that much further into obscurity...Rockets win...and Kobe looks like even a bigger idiot that he already is...throwing that tantrum a few months ago calling Dwight Soft....LOL...looks like Dwight once again gets the last laugh....

Dwights Walks into Staples and Elbows Jelly Bean in the face..leaving Jelly Bean in tears....Walks back into Staples and breaks the heart of Clipper fans (Ex-Laker fans who are too ashamed to claim their team so they put on Clipper Jerseys..LOLOLOLOL) then walks right into the Western Conference Finals...as Kobe and Laker fans watch in disgust..and think "what might of been"......Dwight is "the one that got away"...LMAOOOO

As far as Paul goes...he is a failure plain and simple...I have always supported him..as he is indeed the best 1 in the league...but he has been protected...for some reason..people want to give him a pass...no more passes...in fact...the pass is revoked...He should be reviled for his failures just like Melo and Lebron are....I challenge anyone to prove Melo's Denver WCF team from a few years ago is any better than this Clippers 2nd round exit team is.....and the answer of course is NO they aren't.so why does Melo get bashed and Paul get excused?
    hahah.. excellent!! i love this for Dwight.. Kobetards gave him so much sh*t for leaving.. even Jeannie Buss.. was like "he's a loser.. and we are better off without him" WTF!!?? how the HELL are you better off without a dominant big man like Dwight!?

the ONLY reason he left was that Kobe pinned every single failure on Dwight instead of being a true leader and addressing whatever real problems there was. (Real prob was no ball-movement-Kobe takes 50% of team shots) I remember games when Kobe missed over 20 shots.. Dwight touched the ball less than 5 times.. and the Blowout LOSS was due to Dwight's lack of contribution!?!?

and KOBETARDS backed it up!!

good for DWIGHT... CP3 all crying "tears of redemption/vindication" after beating Duncan/Spurs in 1st Round

DUDE... WIN A DAMN CHAMPIONSHIP... even Jordan waited until Bulls Three-Peated before he started hugging and crying
    with the trophy.

the guy beats a really OLD team, and starts crying "FINALLY IT'S MY TURN"

lol

enjoy that Smirnoff Ice, dude..

cheers 2u!

Ratzz

lol..

this is strangely "dry-humpy"

http://www.si.com/nba/2015/05/17/chr...ard-foul-video

Ratzz

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...-during-season

more proof that CP3 is a poor leader

leaders create alliances, not beef.

but CP3 is a Diva and needs to put people down, especially big men

Kobe had same problem, the bigger you were, the more he picked on them

Ratzz

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...-during-season

more proof that CP3 is a poor leader

leaders create alliances, not beef.

but CP3 is a Diva and needs to put people down, especially big men

Kobe had same problem, the bigger you were, the more he picked on them

thesis exactly what i was mentioning with CP3..

he makes guys feel bad 'while' they are doing their job..
    nobody's perfect, and people make mistakes.. but CP magnifies those mistakes
    in a fashion, where he looks good and others look bad

makes teammates look stupid on the court during games..
    i would have left as well.

Clippers will never win a Ring with Chris Paul as the leader