Mcducky
    Mcducky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 252

Bulls/Bucks series

It seems to me that a lot of people think this is one of the series' that have upset potential. However, after a bit of research and some deep thought, I think Chicago is going to face-roll Milwaukee. Everybody is putting a lot of hope in these young bucks, but it makes no sense.

One of the reasons I feel this way is MCW. The kid has no jumpshot, is defensively below par and he is a bit overrated, I see Chicago sagging off of him and packing the lane, thus Milwaukee will have trouble scoring consistently. Where are there points going to come from? (I am fully aware of the Greek freak, but he's a bit raw). In addition, who is going to guard Pau Gasol, Taj Gibson, and Mirotic for that matter. The Bucks are a different team sans Jabari Parker and Brandon Knight. I think Thibs will out-coach Kidd, Chicago is more experienced. Lastly, Chicago has to want to make it to Cleveland well rested, so that will be additional motivation to step on their throats early.

Is there anyone else that thinks Chicago wins this in 4 or 5 games?

If not, what makes you think the Bucks can actually make this a series?

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

I have seen quite a few people thinking this is a possible upset series as well. Not sure why. I'd be surprised if Milwaukee won more than 1 game. I think they are the worst team of the 16 in the playoffs.

ItsMeMrMattE
    puttin 2 cents in for 3 out
    ItsMeMrMattE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1079

agree. all this Buck love has me staying away from game one, but i dont see how Bulls have any trouble in this first round.

Mcducky
    Mcducky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 252

We are all in agreement, sometimes I need the feedback to make sure my thoughts are sound.

Thanks for the replies!

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

longtime Bulls fan here. i will be the first to say when they don't have the right stuff.

Bucks don't have any upset potential here however