HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

I told y'all Gs ain't f#cking with the spurs I told yall

smoke a bowl
    smoke a bowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14472

Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    Don't want to hear it til they meet in the playoffs. If the Warriors win going away last night you say "Reg season don't mean shit" but since the Spurs won now all of a sudden this game actually meant something. LMFAO, Warriors locked up the 1 seed a month ago and you are saying "I told you" over 1 reg season game that meant nothing to the Warriors and everything to the Spurs. You really can't make this shit up.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Spurs look like they will roll to finals

Gonz312
    Keep It Simple Stupid
    Gonz312's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8214

Quote Originally Posted by smoke a bowl View Post
    Don't want to hear it til they meet in the playoffs. If the Warriors win going away last night you say "Reg season don't mean shit" but since the Spurs won now all of a sudden this game actually meant something. LMFAO, Warriors locked up the 1 seed a month ago and you are saying "I told you" over 1 reg season game that meant nothing to the Warriors and everything to the Spurs. You really can't make this shit up.
    Let's not like it didn't mean anything to GS. Green has been sitting out plenty of games as of late, but now they decide to play him on a back to back no less? They were fully intent on sending a message to the Spurs...it just didn't turn out that way.

Not to mention, the Spurs become the only team to win the season series against them. And to say it meant everything to the Spurs is pretty laughable seeing as how the only time they played GS full strength, they beat them in their own building this year. One of the few teams to do so. None of these games mean 'everything' to a team coming off a championship. The only games that will mean 'everything' to them come playoff time.

Duncan, Leonard, Parker played 24,24 & 23 minutes...Steph played 30 and spent the end of the 3rd qtr limping around when he should of been on the bench for the rest of the game down 25 in a game that meant nothing.
    Last edited by Gonz312; 04-06-15 at 02:26 PM.

nelsonrc24
    nelsonrc24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1089

lolz

GSW were on the road and had finished a game 20h before. Yeah sure the Spurs played pretty well, but the Warriors were tired. You wont see Spurs shooting over 55% in the first 3 quarters many times.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Seth Curry is the best basketball player of all time
    Who the fukk is Seth Curry you tard?

Warriors fans are nuts. Either them, clips or Spurs will be playing LeBron and the Cavs in finals.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Seth is his little brother Duke legend

Gonz312
    Keep It Simple Stupid
    Gonz312's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8214

Quote Originally Posted by nelsonrc24 View Post
    lolz

GSW were on the road and had finished a game 20h before. Yeah sure the Spurs played pretty well, but the Warriors were tired. You wont see Spurs shooting over 55% in the first 3 quarters many times.
    SA beat them in their house a day after playing the Clips (although it was early in the season, it was still part of a 23-2 start for GS or something like that)...it's fair to say that the Spurs have the Warriors number until proven otherwise. Simple as that.

existential
    existential's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 168545

only the Spurs can beat them in the West. Rockets play zero defense outside of Beverley and he's done. Clippers are even worse on defense.

Blazers would probably give them the best series outside of the Spurs.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Warriors will lose in 1st round

STAX
    STAX's Avatar Become A Pro!

They remind me of Seattle Supersonics of 94 when Nuggets beat them in round one. Not saying they lose round one, but I wouldnt be surprised to see them miss the West finals. San Antonio will be favored over them and I like Clippers chances in the west too. I think Clips have the best chance to beat Spurs, and Spurs have best chance to beat Warriors. I'm still saying Clippers make it out of the West this year. NBA thanks them for booting Sterling...

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13197

Quote Originally Posted by Gonz312 View Post
    Let's not like it didn't mean anything to GS. Green has been sitting out plenty of games as of late, but now they decide to play him on a back to back no less? They were fully intent on sending a message to the Spurs...it just didn't turn out that way.

Not to mention, the Spurs become the only team to win the season series against them. And to say it meant everything to the Spurs is pretty laughable seeing as how the only time they played GS full strength, they beat them in their own building this year. One of the few teams to do so. None of these games mean 'everything' to a team coming off a championship. The only games that will mean 'everything' to them come playoff time.

Duncan, Leonard, Parker played 24,24 & 23 minutes...Steph played 30 and spent the end of the 3rd qtr limping around when he should of been on the bench for the rest of the game down 25 in a game that meant nothing.
    You are putting to much into Spurs winning in their building. I believe only 2 teams (Bulls, Spurs) won in Oracle BIG DEAL they are 10 games above the next team in the toughest conference, no one can really say anything it certainly means nothing to the Bulls. Klay took the night off against the Spurs, I don't blame him actually he has to guard PGs against certain opps and his legs were probably done, its late in the season he needs rest. And then you say they were down 25 you realize a 25 point lead means NOTHING to this team 25 point deficit could be cut to 10 in 2 minutes with this team no joke. GS are sick this year no one wants to F with them... trust meee

imadegen
    imadegen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9093

why are ppl saying the warriors are done in the playoffs/first round?

First of all, they match up great vs either the pelicans or an injured okc squad.

Secondly, last year the warriors lost vs the clippers in a 7 game series with a completely banged up squad…no bogut, draymond was not the same caliber player, dlee banged up, curry was not mvp status, and they had a weak ass coach in mark jackson.

The year prior they took the spurs to the limit, and upset the number 3 seed nuggets in the first round.

I think this is a different squad.

Iggy and Dlee are playing for rings at this point. They've accepted their roles coming off the bench and this year is different. I think they'll be in WC finals if not the championship game.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

I hope they play Lee in the playoffs Speights is like 10x better than him. If Lee plays they will not beat the Pelicans

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Quote Originally Posted by smoke a bowl View Post
    The Spurs have been the best team in basketball for a month they're only LEGIT loss was that kyrie irving 57pt game in ot. And the warriors wanted to send a msg playing all their stars and the spurs weren't having it. If GS gets past LAC in the second rounf they will lose in 5 to SA in te conference finals. Its a damn shame KD is hurt cause OKC would roll this overrated ass jumpshooting ass team. The love affair for this team is driving me crazy and it'll be a damn shame if curry wins MVP over Harden who lead a bunch of no names to the 2nd seed IN THE WEST WITHOUT HOWARD

smoke a bowl

Warriors are the team to beat, end of story.

greypimps
    greypimps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1736

I put my house on it gsw will not win it all.. Dont let the record fool you.. They sucked.. Teams just need to stop one player and thats it.

Ebe
    28-1
    Ebe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15

Noones gonna win at Oracle.

smoke a bowl

The Spurs have been the best team in basketball for a month they're only LEGIT loss was that kyrie irving 57pt game in ot. And the warriors wanted to send a msg playing all their stars and the spurs weren't having it. If GS gets past LAC in the second rounf they will lose in 5 to SA in te conference finals. Its a damn shame KD is hurt cause OKC would roll this overrated ass jumpshooting ass team. The love affair for this team is driving me crazy and it'll be a damn shame if curry wins MVP over Harden who lead a bunch of no names to the 2nd seed IN THE WEST WITHOUT HOWARD
    Well sir, by June you are going to be completely insane.

MarkWoodstick
    Update your status
    MarkWoodstick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 421

[QUOTE=HardCore;23840515]The Spurs have been the best team in basketball for a month they're only LEGIT loss was that kyrie irving 57pt game in ot. And the warriors wanted to send a msg playing all their stars and the spurs weren't having it. If GS gets past LAC in the second rounf they will lose in 5 to SA in te conference finals. Its a damn shame KD is hurt cause OKC would roll this overrated ass jumpshooting ass team. The love affair for this team is driving me crazy and it'll be a damn shame if curry wins MVP over Harden who lead a bunch of no names to the 2nd seed IN THE WEST WITHOUT HOWARD[/QUOTE]

Poor team gets labeled as a "jump-shooting team" (by idiots like Charles Barkley) when they were number one in offensive AND defensive efficiency all season long. They were also SECOND in the league in points in the paint this season. That's pretty damn impressive for just a "jump-shooting team".

Also, calling the Houston Rockets a bunch of "no-names" shows you know nothing, and just buy into tired narratives that have little basis on fact. Trevor Ariza, Terrence Jones, Patrick Beverly, D-Mo, Corey Brewer, Josh Smith, Jason Terry are all VERY solid role players. This team had one of the best defensive efficiency ratings in the league due to the fact that their roster is so deep and versatile. James Harden was incredible this season, but it's unfair to the rest of the roster and the front office to credit everything to Harden.

Plus, you actually still believe that the HEAT (who are playing Michael Beasley and some dude named Walker major minutes) have any remote chance of winning more than a game against the Cavs is hilarious. The only other person who suggested this lunacy was Skip Bayless. Some awesome company you are in!

With all this being said, Spurs and Cavs have a legitimate chance of beating the Warriors because Kawhi and Lebron are just do damn good.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post
    You are putting to much into Spurs winning in their building. I believe only 2 teams (Bulls, Spurs) won in Oracle BIG DEAL they are 10 games above the next team in the toughest conference, no one can really say anything it certainly means nothing to the Bulls. Klay took the night off against the Spurs, I don't blame him actually he has to guard PGs against certain opps and his legs were probably done, its late in the season he needs rest. And then you say they were down 25 you realize a 25 point lead means NOTHING to this team 25 point deficit could be cut to 10 in 2 minutes with this team no joke. GS are sick this year no one wants to F with them... trust meee
    Name:  curry.jpg
Views: 244
Size:  37.5 KB

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

I know nothing about monkey ball....give me a winner

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

jump shooting team

Spurs can handle them easy..Houston and Clips will be closer

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Tatdaddy if you are out there chime in and tell us your opinion of the oakland warriors

Ebe
    28-1

Warriors gonna win it all.

jaytee20
    jaytee20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4030

Gotta be pretty good, to get here. No covers against Pels, except 4th qtr of game 3. Draymond Green incredible +/- so far.

Ebe
    28-1

Warriors getting ready to kick the crap out of Memphis.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3369

Gotta see how they do against a tougher opponent,they didn't exactly crush the Pelicans.

smoke a bowl

Really good. They can only beat themselves this year.

Ebe
    28-1

Can't believe the gm 2 loss.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO

Who's next a 2 game 7 clippers or rockets who suck but are pushing a game 7 with the clippers

Ebe
    28-1

Warriors gonna win it all just as I tried to tell you all.

STAX

Quote Originally Posted by Ebe View Post
    Warriors gonna win it all just as I tried to tell you all.
    They might, but they havent faced either of the two teams that match up well with them... Spurs were the first, Cavs are the 2nd. We will find out. You can get Cavs over Warriors exact finals result +283 before game 2 last night... Love that price, Cavs matchup well with Warriors. No one can guard LeBron on Golden State. No one can guard Curry on Cleveland. Will be a great finals... cant wait

STAX

IMO, every matchup on paper is a wash except for LeBron vrs whoever and Curry vrs whoever. Mozgov/Thompson vrs Green/Bogut is a wash. Shumpert/Smith vrs Barnes/Thompson is a wash. LeBron will have his way with whoever guards him... and Curry will have his way with Kyrie. Question will be if Kyrie will be healthy enough to at least score some points. That will be the key imo. GS has home court and a slight advantage in coaching and bench play (Cavs have the best bench player in the series - Smith, but Golden St is deeper). Many dont like Blatt, but you cant dismiss what he's done this year. He's never gonna get any credit, but to lose Love and have a 1-legged Kyrie and to have this team playing as well as they are right now is impressive.

Biggest key for Cavs to win: Kyrie has to offset some of Curry's offense, and do it efficiently. If he was healthy, he can play with Curry but he isnt. Tristan Thompson matches up well with Golden State. He's to the Cavs what Green is to G.S.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

According to Elo ranking on FiveThirtyNine website, this year's Golden State team is the 4th best NBA team of all time.

First 1234 Last