jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Will Cleveland's Misery Continue Because Of Love?

Was thinking about the prospects of Bron winning a 3rd chip and decided to contact some boots on the ground that I have near Cleveland. Both guys told me Cavs arnt winning anything as long as Love is on the team, said he's a chemistry breaker, a loser, and possibly one of the stupidest people on the planet for not being able to coexist smoothly with arguably the nicest guy in the NBA in LeBron. One said he thinks Bron will stir some flames to get Love run out of town if they don't win this year. I was reminded of 1964 being the last year a Cleveland franchise won a championship and told even if you're not from there you can see a strong disposition of malcontent in the way people interact with one another. Checking the weather just now on my smartphone, when I type in Cleveland it replaces Cleveland with LOL along with the temperature. Ha, seriously its hard to imagine Bron returning to Cleveland and still not getting a ring.

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Was thinking about the prospects of Bron winning a 3rd chip and decided to contact some boots on the ground that I have near Cleveland. Both guys told me Cavs arnt winning anything as long as Love is on the team, said he's a chemistry breaker, a loser, and possibly one of the stupidest people on the planet for not being able to coexist smoothly with arguably the nicest guy in the NBA in LeBron. One said he thinks Bron will stir some flames to get Love run out of town if they don't win this year. I was reminded of 1964 being the last year a Cleveland franchise won a championship and told even if you're not from there you can see a strong disposition of malcontent in the way people interact with one another. Checking the weather just now on my smartphone, when I type in Cleveland it replaces Cleveland with LOL along with the temperature. Ha, seriously its hard to imagine Bron returning to Cleveland and still not getting a ring.
    meia blowing this up. Love is fine. Cavs need him. no way record is the same with him not on team.

oh they could still blow somebody out. .. but not dominate, night in, night out– as they do.

Cavs, i expect will resign him, and be glad they did. This is their first year together as team.

will get better next year, year after that.. they will improve.

greypimps
    greypimps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1736

Kevin love threes.... Cavs dont need him on the arc... Needs to play down low like he suppose to.

jaytee20
    jaytee20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4030

Stop in the name of Love?

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by greypimps View Post
    Kevin love threes.... Cavs dont need him on the arc... Needs to play down low like he suppose to.
    I disagree. Love is a floor spacer and a guy that helps keep driving lanes open for Lebron and Kyrie. Drags bigs out of the lane. He's about the perfect 4 to play on that team.

Christopher1991
    Christopher1991's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3937

Quote Originally Posted by meader99 View Post
    I disagree. Love is a floor spacer and a guy that helps keep driving lanes open for Lebron and Kyrie. Drags bigs out of the lane. He's about the perfect 4 to play on that team.
    Any half-Decent power forward can do that.The Cavs could have spent half as much and got the same results,Love is wasted there,the trade was never going to work.

Ratzz

this.

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher1991 View Post
    Any half-Decent power forward can do that.The Cavs could have spent half as much and got the same results,Love is wasted there,the trade was never going to work.
    not this.

meader99

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher1991 View Post
    Really? There is a half decent power forward that shoots the three better than Love?

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

If floor spacing is all they need Love to do might as well trade for Channing Frye and let him go, and use the money for something else.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Really? There is a half decent power forward that shoots the three better than Love?
    Since when is he a great shooter? He shoots 36% this year and 36% for his career. He's shooting 36% with LEBRON JAMES on the team when nearly every Heat player shot a career high in the last 4 years playing with LBJ.

Channing Frye has much better numbers if 3 point shooting is all you're looking for.

meader99

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    Since when is he a great shooter? He shoots 36% this year and 36% for his career. He's shooting 36% with LEBRON JAMES on the team when nearly every Heat player shot a career high in the last 4 years playing with LBJ.

Channing Frye has much better numbers if 3 point shooting is all you're looking for.
    On the offensive side that's what Cleveland needs. Love has always been a great rebounder and passer. Frye?