repski
    repski's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10553

Pacers +4

Let's face it Cavs are good and all the line value is gone so I won't be going heavy here. Sandwich spot here for Cavs between GS and Rockets. No Kyrie, Pacers playing well...I may just take the ML. this may be too obvious.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

Quote Originally Posted by repski View Post
    Let's face it Cavs are good and all the line value is gone so I won't be going heavy here. Sandwich spot here for Cavs between GS and Rockets. No Kyrie, Pacers playing well...I may just take the ML. this may be too obvious.
    My thought as well. They expended a ton of enegy last night. B2B. on the road, Indy desparate for wins trying to get back in the playoff picture??? Looks like a perfect let down spot for Cleveland. Irving injured, LBJ might just cruise in this one, and, no national spot light tonight.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

FWIW they played this exact same back to back 2-3 weeks ago after beating the Clippers on TNT on Thursday and lost to Indiana.

Dunno what to expect here. Hoping for a Pacers win.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    FWIW they played this exact same back to back 2-3 weeks ago after beating the Clippers on TNT on Thursday and lost to Indiana.

Dunno what to expect here. Hoping for a Pacers win.
    Yes. Looking for Indy win. There is always the "revenge" factor, if you believe in it??? But, why kill themselve tonight for game they "really" don't need. Most likely they will never get the 1 spot.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Yes. Looking for Indy win. There is always the "revenge" factor, if you believe in it??? But, why kill themselve tonight for game they "really" don't need. Most likely they will never get the 1 spot.
    I have no idea what's going on in LeBron's head. Maybe he wants to win in Indiana because it's a building where he has struggled quite a bit lately. Maybe he doesn't care.

At the end of the day the Pacers have a good record against him for a reason at home, Paul George was obviously part of it but not all of it. I'm hopeful.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    I have no idea what's going on in LeBron's head. Maybe he wants to win in Indiana because it's a building where he has struggled quite a bit lately. Maybe he doesn't care.

At the end of the day the Pacers have a good record against him for a reason at home, Paul George was obviously part of it but not all of it. I'm hopeful.
    Well, a rested home team playing fairl well against a team that played and traveled last night, getting 4.5 is worth the stretch. BOL.