gasto
    gasto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4362

Wizards made sure they did not cover -6.5

Wow just wow. Less than 30 secs to go and they get a steal Humphreys throws a silly behind the back pass on a breakaway down 6. Following possession a Suns player turns it over with less than 20 secs to go. Wizards player insxplicBly turns it over and proceeds to foul down 6 and with 0.7 secs to go

Some will say oh he had to foul. Well Suns player makes two free throws. Down 8 mission accomplished. Wizards proceed to throw away the ball. Game over. Wizardsoses on the spread. Seeing this live makes you realize for the majority betting these games is a waste of time and money. Odds are too stacked with these agent fixes on national tv. Even the announcers were wondering what the hell was going on. Wonder even if they just pretending and know what's up
    Points Awarded:

BlurredOut gave gasto 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: brainfreeze

BlurredOut
    BlurredOut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 460

absolutely unreal. I strongly believe that was a fix... just absolutely unreal.

reminds me why betting NBA is usually a waste of money.

Bigglefairy
    Bigglefairy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not a fix, you just bet the wrong team and failed and now your angry that you lost. Man up.

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

For a team that is 31-16, the Wizards are pretty weak, imo. The record looks nice, but I'm not impressed.

pupung
    pupung's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3444

Im on the right side of the fix.

carll
    carll's Avatar Become A Pro!

i feel your pain boys i had portland +3.5 ...got it after james was ruled out... irving hits a 3 point and of stead of portland trying last shot they shot at 3 seconds left .....missed the 3 pointer then fouled with 2.5 seconds.. Both FT hit and i lose $100

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by carll View Post
    i feel your pain boys i had portland +3.5 ...got it after james was ruled out... irving hits a 3 point and of stead of portland trying last shot they shot at 3 seconds left .....missed the 3 pointer then fouled with 2.5 seconds.. Both FT hit and i lose $100
    No pain here, but there's absolutely nothing they could've done worse besides Washington running to phx end and dunking the ball for them... How do you not shoot the ball if your Wall, problem was dragic missed the free throw... Lol, they call time out down 6 with 14 seconds lol... Washington tricks the ball off of course, only for phx to step out of bounds, now there's 3-4 seconds, DOWN 6, they then pursue to trick the ball off again, then a FOUL at .07 seconds.... Smh, anybody that just watched the plays knows all of this is rigged, didn't have to watch the game.... The -6.5 got covered by phx, but made the nba look more ridiculous then it already does,

Sad...

nelsonrc24
    nelsonrc24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1089

anyone got vid?

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by nelsonrc24 View Post
    anyone got vid?