hottips
    hottips's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1370

toronto ml was a good pick after all

FreddDS
    FreddDS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Have a great night. " I don't watch the games" . Quote is from who ????? And I don't by the way.
    Sounds familiar. Don't remember though. Who said that? Tough luck in the GS game. Weird, the 2 games I was scared to touch as mentioned early in the day (Memphis & Chicago) were the 2 teams that won outright. The NBA can be messed up like that sometimes.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13170

Quote Originally Posted by hottips View Post
    toronto ml was a good pick after all
    Nice work man.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by FreddDS View Post
    Sounds familiar. Don't remember though. Who said that? Tough luck in the GS game. Weird, the 2 games I was scared to touch as mentioned early in the day (Memphis & Chicago) were the 2 teams that won outright. The NBA can be messed up like that sometimes.
    Billy Beane, " Moneyball"

FreddDS

Billy Beane, " Moneyball"
    Knew I heard it from somewhere! Loved that movie!

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Knew I heard it from somewhere! Loved that movie!
    Well, 2-2 is better than 0-4, I guess. LOL. Leans for today Fred??? I was thinking Houston, Detroit, haven't really looked yet.

GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

So far 30 " !!!! And still snowing..... WTF .....It is a disaster up here, you can't even imagine.
    Yikes 30" WOW you should start a ski resort in your back yard so you can use the bucks you make on that for sports betting?

Hey it's just a thought.

I have been in Muscatine, Iowa when they had over 54 inches of snow working a job there during the winter so yep I can imagine it is not fun.

BILLY MEIER
    BILLY MEIER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1676

@ 44 mag. breaking even is a hell of alot better then losing, I lost $240 last night on dallas, no connley for the grizz and they smoked dallas, im not liking the rondo trade, there not playing well with him, i risked my balance on clevland tonight, if i lose i want have any money in my account to bet the super bowl, so im hoping clev wins and lebrons wrist feels good
    Last edited by BILLY MEIER; 01-28-15 at 09:45 AM.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by BILLY MEIER View Post
    @ 44 mag. breaing even is a hell of alot better then losing, I lost $240 last night on dallas, no connley gor the grizz and they smoked dallas, im not liking the rondo trade, there not playing well with him, i risked my balance on clevland tonight, if i lose i want have any money in my account to bet the super bowl, so im hoping clev wins and lebrons wrist feels good
    Yes, I hear you. You know after that brush with Boston I should have known GS was ripe for the fall, a lot of guys on here had Chicago, man were they ever correct, kudo's to them. Also thinking OKC should take that one tonight and Phoenix has all the making of a flat out win as Washington has a few injuries and on B2B, although if memory serves they actually are pretty good on those.

PapaRidge
    Update your status
    PapaRidge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

I just picked up Was +10.5 as part of an open 2 team teaser. Hoping Pierce plays though or Phoenix may run away with it. Love OKC as part of 7 point tease.. Waiting to see if Durant is back tonight though before hitting them harder... Knicks have been playing decent ball as of late and with extra time off... the tease the other direction might work out better without KD..

GL

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by PapaRidge View Post
    I just picked up Was +10.5 as part of an open 2 team teaser. Hoping Pierce plays though or Phoenix may run away with it. Love OKC as part of 7 point tease.. Waiting to see if Durant is back tonight though before hitting them harder... Knicks have been playing decent ball as of late and with extra time off... the tease the other direction might work out better without KD..

GL
    Teasers are tough in the NBA. But if I were to play one I would consider teasing down Atlanta, Brooklyn is horrid lately, even with all the time off. BOL in what ever you decide. let's hear back from you when you decide.

FreddDS

Well, 2-2 is better than 0-4, I guess. LOL. Leans for today Fred??? I was thinking Houston, Detroit, haven't really looked yet.
    OKC, Detroit, ATL, and SAS are my early leans. Will look into it more and figure out a nice parlay to do.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

OKC, Detroit, ATL, and SAS are my early leans. Will look into it more and figure out a nice parlay to do.
    Liking all four. Also, leaning towards Phoenix.

PapaRidge
    Update your status

Teasers are tough in the NBA. But if I were to play one I would consider teasing down Atlanta, Brooklyn is horrid lately, even with all the time off. BOL in what ever you decide. let's hear back from you when you decide.

ATL -14 220/200
    ATL -8 1H 220/200
    ATL -10 and Cle -1.5 220/200
    ATL -9.5 and open 200/200
    Det PK, AL -6.5, OKC -2 240/200
    Was +10.5 150/150

GL to everyone tonight! GO HAWKS!
    Cle -1.5, ATL -9.5, Delaware +11.5, Drake +12, open 50/225

FreddDS

Liking all four. Also, leaning towards Phoenix.
    After the come from behind win last night, I can see Washington being a little tired. I'd expect Pierce to be back in the lineup though, so that will help them. But I agree with you, Phoenix "should" win. I don't feel safe betting against Washington though, so I won't touch it. GL if you do though!

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

After the come from behind win last night, I can see Washington being a little tired. I'd expect Pierce to be back in the lineup though, so that will help them. But I agree with you, Phoenix "should" win. I don't feel safe betting against Washington though, so I won't touch it. GL if you do though!
    Wall is injured, Pierce is probable and Beal is below average in scoring this year. No lock on Phoenix, but again, home and better rested.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

ATL -14 220/200
    ATL -8 1H 220/200
    ATL -10 and Cle -1.5 220/200
    ATL -9.5 and open 200/200
    Det PK, AL -6.5, OKC -2 240/200
    Was +10.5 150/150

GL to everyone tonight! GO HAWKS!
    Cle -1.5, ATL -9.5, Delaware +11.5, Drake +12, open 50/225
    I get the teaser aspect, but what is first one???

PapaRidge
    Update your status

I get the teaser aspect, but what is first one???
    Just a bet against the spread. Unfortunately i hit it this morning thinking it was going to keep moving.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Just a bet against the spread. Unfortunately i hit it this morning thinking it was going to keep moving.
    Gotcha. BOL.

PapaRidge
    Update your status

Mag, I ended up adding Portland +5.5 and added to finish a teased parlay off at +6.5, all trying to offset my earlier Cleveland bets thinking they had no chance.. hit right in damn middle! lmao

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Mag, I ended up adding Portland +5.5 and added to finish a teased parlay off at +6.5, all trying to offset my earlier Cleveland bets thinking they had no chance.. hit right in damn middle! lmao

PapaRidge
    Update your status

Who you like for tonight? So far I've added a few teases.

Mil -.5, NY +12, Chi -5.

I'm waiting for Memphis to move a little closer, I really want them at -5 or maybe even -5.5 which I think may be reachable by tip.
    Also thinking about Maryland +7.5 and moving it to +11.5, but it seems to good to be true.. idk, college hoops not my thing, but that is screaming at me.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Who you like for tonight? So far I've added a few teases.

Mil -.5, NY +12, Chi -5.

I'm waiting for Memphis to move a little closer, I really want them at -5 or maybe even -5.5 which I think may be reachable by tip.
    Also thinking about Maryland +7.5 and moving it to +11.5, but it seems to good to be true.. idk, college hoops not my thing, but that is screaming at me.
    I don't do college hoops at all. Melo might be sitting for the Knicks, B2B, not sure just read it. Memphis & Chicago ML's for me. Can't get a handle on the Milwaukee game, why is total so high, they both kind of suck???

PapaRidge
    Update your status

I don't do college hoops at all. Melo might be sitting for the Knicks, B2B, not sure just read it. Memphis & Chicago ML's for me. Can't get a handle on the Milwaukee game, why is total so high, they both kind of suck???
    I like those picks.. my local guy won't take ML's unless they are parlayed, which I might do for those two. I think the total is high because Orlando has ZERO defense and Milwaukee can pop some 3's. Check out the last 10 games for Orlando.. nearly every game is above the 200 mark.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

I like those picks.. my local guy won't take ML's unless they are parlayed, which I might do for those two. I think the total is high because Orlando has ZERO defense and Milwaukee can pop some 3's. Check out the last 10 games for Orlando.. nearly every game is above the 200 mark.
    Conversely, in Milwaukee's last 16 games going back to 12/26, only 1 game went over this mark??? Strange...

PapaRidge
    Update your status

Conversely, in Milwaukee's last 16 games going back to 12/26, only 1 game went over this mark??? Strange...
    maybe they have this one right then.... i'm staying away from the totals... unless HC gives a green light on a total I don't think i'll ever play another. lol

First 12