t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

We can officially say it - The Atlanta Hawks are legit

Going to be 20-7 after tonight. I'm not about to declare them a title contender but this team is a force to be reckoned with. They shed the deadweight of Joe Johnson and Josh Smith and it's freed them up to play some good basketball.

The real key is Budenholzer. I don't generally get too caught up in coaching - I think at the end of the day it usually comes down to talent - but this guy has really crafted a wonderful offense. Obviously coming from the Spurs, he's learned under the best. But this team is always getting good looks. Such balanced scoring and you have to account for all 5 players on the floor.

They will most likely hit a rough patch somewhere along the line. It always works out that way. But this team is here to stay. They will be a very ​tough out in the East.

Catch77
    Catch77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1804

Quite an impressive 4 game win streak against cavs/mavs/rockets/bulls. And Teague not even playing last couple games. Gotta love horford and Milsaps

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by Catch77 View Post
    Quite an impressive 4 game win streak against cavs/mavs/rockets/bulls. And Teague not even playing last couple games. Gotta love horford and Milsaps

Yep. Both guys are excellent and so underrated.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20364

They are a very good team. Kudos to the gm for letting Joe Johnson and Josh Smith walk. Horford hasn't quite been the same since his injury from last year but he looks to be turning it around.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

It's addition by subtraction.

Get rid of Smith and Johnson and now you have a team playing team ball.

t-wizzle

Playing a close game with LAC tonight.

Catch77
    Catch77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1804

Pulled out another win vs a playoff team. I jumped on them -1.5 today.