Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Kobe Bryant - 8 for 30 With 9 Turnovers....!!!!!!!!! LOL

One of the most disgraceful performances I have ever seen. Barking at refs, offensive fouls and throwing tantrums after being called for it...ignoring players who were clearly open...and his teammates left powerless to stop it...this fella is out of control...

Anybody who saw the final 8 minutes of tonight's game...knows what I am talking about...Hey Ratzz...you see this crap? This guy literally ignored his teammates for the entire 4th quarter in a game they were leading by 4 with 7 minutes left...and lost by 8..LOL

Menses

Fans ripping on Kobe on the ISH boards

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=363260

Nick Young scored 26 points on 14 shot attempts

26 points on 14 FGA & 8 FTA vs 25 points on 30 FGA & 6 FTA

It was a close game and he missed 11 out of his last 12 shot attempts, absolutely disgusting
    Poor Boozer, Lin, Young, and company.. They have to lose because Kobe needs to take 30 shots a night and miss all the big ones.. I have never seen a player hurt his team more.. NEVER
    Nick Young: 7/14 for 26 points

Kobe Bryant: 8/30 for 25 points

But he has no one he can pass it to, so he has to keep chucking

Menses

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=363258

How many more games are they going to lose with Kobe taking the same damn pull up 20-footer 3-4 times in a row every damn 4th quarter when the other team is on a run

It's like they are doing this shit on purpose to lose games, which seems blasphemous to me. I mean, doesn't Kobe see this for himself? It's not like he's done this once, or twice, or three times this season, he's doing it every damn game and it's becoming less effective by the game, as everyone knows he's gonna go for it and he just got his shit stuffed

30 FGA, 6 FTA for 25 points

Young had 26 on 14 FGA

After starting off 4/5 in the 2nd half, he went 1/12 the rest of the way

Wow. I used to bash Kobe all the time because I hated the way he played at times, then I started to have a respect for him and his talent. This year, I sort of stuck up for him initially, but this is just pathetic. The guy might as well hang em up if he's not going to play the game the right way, because what he's doing out there right now, that is disgraceful, especially for a player of his caliber.

The commentators, everyone, its just awkward, but even they concede its sad to watch him play this way. I can't believe the the team and coaches go along with this
    Laker commentators are completely ignoring it, ZERO criticism of Kobe, they'll just pull up a couple highlights of his makes and blame it on the defense as usual...

There's no way in hell he should be taking 17 damn shots in one half when he can't even make 1 out of every 3 shots god damn it. Lakers were up for most of the 2nd half and his shot was off, and he decided to keep chucking long 2s when Young was on fire...zero ball movement, zero team offense

I don't get how they can continue to do this bullshit, it's not great to watch. Him going hot every 4-5 games is not going to please me as a fan. I'm at the point where I might not even tune in to watch him play anymore. This is garbage.

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    One of the most disgraceful performances I have ever seen. Barking at refs, offensive fouls and throwing tantrums after being called for it...ignoring players who were clearly open...and his teammates left powerless to stop it...this fella is out of control...

Anybody who saw the final 8 minutes of tonight's game...knows what I am talking about...Hey Ratzz...you see this crap? This guy literally ignored his teammates for the entire 4th quarter in a game they were leading by 4 with 7 minutes left...and lost by 8..LOL
    OMG i just saw this, Menses..

i am so bummed that i don't have NBA TV or something...

i did catch the last shot (last game) vs. the Thunder

WHAT A SORE LOSER...!!!!

the guy shoots 3-14 for the game (DEAD COLD) and ABSOLUTELY insists
    on going Kobe-iso for the game-winner...

gets the ball.. makes NO move to the basket with like 8.0 seconds remaining... (plenty of time)
    he goes into Kobe patented fake-pump-fake-pump-fake-pump

like 3-4 times.. the guy DOES NOT BITE... just holds his hands up, but does not LEAVE his feet.
    so, Kobe is forced to shoot... terrible shot.. "KLANK" off the rim...

does NOT even talk to anyone,, no hugs or handshakes for Westbrook or Ibaka,
    or any other opposing stars.. just shakes his head..
    walks off throws his white-sleeve up in the air

does not say a word to anyone. very poor sportsmanship

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 01-29-16 at 09:51 AM. Reason: image does not exist

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol..

hey Menses, watch this.
    http://www.nba.com/video/games/kings...sac-recap.nba/

looks like we got it all wrong.. Kobe had a great game and was super-accurate from deep.

no mention of missing 11 of last 12.. so i guess we just imagined it