44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12882

SAS @ Dallas

Will Pops be able to field 5 guys for this game??? They must be exhausted. How can Dallas lose, they have been off for three days and SAS have played 3 of last 4??? Can't see Dallas not capitalizing on a team that has owned them in the past. Mark Cuban will want his team to "kick" them when they are down. Thought??? Oh, yeah, the Rondo thing. LOL.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

I agree Mag and seems like one of those spots he definitely sits 2-4 of his main guys. Normally seems to pull this stunt on b2b's so you would have to think it's a certainty after last night's marathon. Mavs tt ov might be another good move I can't imagine Spurs having the legs for much D. Good winnin!

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    I agree Mag and seems like one of those spots he definitely sits 2-4 of his main guys. Normally seems to pull this stunt on b2b's so you would have to think it's a certainty after last night's marathon. Mavs tt ov might be another good move I can't imagine Spurs having the legs for much D. Good winnin!
    Yes, Waiting for the lines to come out. Looks like Dallas across the board.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Scores @odds has Leonard out, Parker doubtful, Duncan ?? as of now.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Yeah bit curious myself how big the # might be. If it's to crazy might lay off and wait for live or 2h and hope Spurs hang tough early.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Yeah bit curious myself how big the # might be. If it's to crazy might lay off and wait for live or 2h and hope Spurs hang tough early.
    I am seeing it at -10. ML must be huge. Dallas TT might be the way to go as you say, haven't seen it. But, Dallas losers of 10 straight to SAS must capitalize on this chance. 10 points in the NBA is not a stretch, just my luck Pops plays 5 guys that I never heard of and they hang in there??? Well, I did say yesterday, he would rest them last night vs. Portland, and if not would be against Dallas on the road on a B2B, never thinking it would be another triple OT game in a row. Still think Dallas is the play.

GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

LOL the Rondo thing

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Will Pops be able to field 5 guys for this game??? They must be exhausted. How can Dallas lose, they have been off for three days and SAS have played 3 of last 4??? Can't see Dallas not capitalizing on a team that has owned them in the past. Mark Cuban will want his team to "kick" them when they are down. Thought??? Oh, yeah, the Rondo thing. LOL.
    Yep Rondo the me, me, me ball hog guy but yes he still dishes assist.

Was he whiny ass boy's Le suck I don't know my social welfare daddy Bron James brother in a previous life?

Yep what is going on with my Spurs? Crapola they lost in tripe OT again last night.

IllyPhilly[DOC]
    IllyPhilly[DOC]'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7288

I agree MAG with all your points. Dallas-11 is ridiculous but 3/4 points are from the 3 guys or 4 guys that wont play tonight. TImmy/gino/Leonard, and parker and mills been out.