Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Carlos Boozer

Seriously, how awful has this guy become?

Salmon Steak
    Salmon Steak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 613

It is discouraging playing on a bad team. Anyone that has been on one (me) will tell you the same thing. It is not fun to lose. The whole team needs a confidence boost. They are really getting outplayed in the paint. Phoenix was not playing well originally, but look better now. I'm thinking this gets over the 2h total of 104. Phoenix should cover too. I'm not sure what the Lakers can come up with at half to change things. You never know in sports.
    Last edited by Salmon Steak; 11-04-14 at 11:36 PM.

Salmon Steak

I think the suns have certainly shown weakness tonight. Shooting woes. Defensive issues. They might sneak into the playoffs but I can't see them winning the Championship.

Catch77
    Catch77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1804

Yeah boozer sucks. he was the problem with thatBulls team over the last couple years. I hate the way he yells after a routine rebound

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by Salmon Steak View Post
    I think the suns have certainly shown weakness tonight. Shooting woes. Defensive issues. They might sneak into the playoffs but I can't see them winning the Championship.
    Who on earth had the Suns winning the championship anyway? They were at best a 7-8 seed 1st round exit type team even for people optimistic about them from what I've seen.

Fang
    Fang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

Carlos Booty

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20358

I'll never forget this

Salmon Steak

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    Who on earth had the Suns winning the championship anyway? They were at best a 7-8 seed 1st round exit type team even for people optimistic about them from what I've seen.
    Yeah, they are not very good. Kobe is at 36 minutes.

Salmon Steak

Nice call about OKC BTW. I have a parlay riding on Chelsea beating Liverpool this weekend. I hope it cashes.

mtofell
    mtofell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4680

It's amazing the how Kobe de-elevates (for lack of a better term) a player's game. I'm pretty neutral on Kobe but it is sad watching his golden years play out like this. Numerous players tell the same story and Kobe confirms it with his mannerisms on the court and the occasional slip to the media. He's a ball hog, bad team mate who happens to be really talented. He could learn a lot from a guy like Tim Duncan on how to coast towards retirement.

georgek118
    georgek118's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4513

Quote Originally Posted by mtofell View Post
    It's amazing the how Kobe de-elevates (for lack of a better term) a player's game. I'm pretty neutral on Kobe but it is sad watching his golden years play out like this. Numerous players tell the same story and Kobe confirms it with his mannerisms on the court and the occasional slip to the media. He's a ball hog, bad team mate who happens to be really talented. He could learn a lot from a guy like Tim Duncan on how to coast towards retirement.
    Yea looking ahead of the lakers schedule they have a chance at a victory vs Charlotte and losing vs almost every west team...

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by Salmon Steak View Post
    Nice call about OKC BTW. I have a parlay riding on Chelsea beating Liverpool this weekend. I hope it cashes.
    They competed a bit more than I expected but yeah bottom line is they will struggle mightily for the foreseeable future. They had yet another injury today too, gotta feel at least a bit bad for them.

Think it should cash. I haven't yet decided if I'm betting that game. I like us to score at least a couple times in that one.

Seto

Nice outlet pass