Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jsmithj88 View Post
    its really ashame nash couldnt play this season
    i was really looking forward to seeing a nash+kobe "defensive" combo
    would have been a highlight reel
    lol.. jsmith..

watching them was a riot and i will miss it of-sho

i fondly remember their last game together where Nash went 0-5, and Kobe went 3-13
    for a combined 3-18.. (sniff)

i certainly do like .166 shooting, especially when it only costs $34 Million a year

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

cowherd said it was an expansion roster lol

he tells the guy at the end to go wave his pom poms, i was rolling around laughing
    Last edited by thetrinity; 10-24-14 at 09:45 AM.

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    cowherd said it was an expansion roster lol

he tells the guy at the end to go wave his pom poms, i was rolling around laughing
    I don't agree with everything Cowherd says..but he was on the money....I caught that live at work...and almost fell out of my seat...hilarious...Cowherd said and Henry Abbot are Persona non grata in LA because of what they said...hahahha
    Last edited by Menses; 10-24-14 at 06:41 PM.

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    lol.. jsmith..

watching them was a riot and i will miss it of-sho

i fondly remember their last game together where Nash went 0-5, and Kobe went 3-13
    for a combined 3-18.. (sniff)

i certainly do like .166 shooting, especially when it only costs $34 Million a year
    I would have loved to see a healthy Nash with the ball in his hands...but even healthy...it would have never happened unless Phil was involved...These last 3 years were brutal for Steve. Injured most of the time and when healthy, the two time MVP had to watch Kobe bring the ball up time and time again..only to turn around and demand Steve set picks so he could shoot for the 23rd time that half...lol......I hope Nash just retired for a year, go sign in Phoenix for minumum...and come off bench...then retire again...as a Sun..

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

The Buss kids should just shut it for the next 2 years. Every guy that didn't want go to LA because of Kobe but might have been interested with him out the door now thinks that the owners think he's a loser anyways.

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

The Buss kids should just shut it for the next 2 years. Every guy that didn't want go to LA because of Kobe but might have been interested with him out the door now thinks that the owners think he's a loser anyways.
    Fantastic communication skills.

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    I don't agree with everything Cowherd said..but he was on the money....I caught that live at work...and almost fell out of my seat...hilarious...Cowherd said and Henry Abbot are Persona non grata in LA because of what they said...hahahha
    man, he NAILED it.. but i think he has cred, because he used to be a Kobetard himself, but he woke up

I would have loved to see a healthy Nash with the ball in his hands...but even healthy...it would have never happened unless Phil was involved...These last 3 years were brutal for Steve. Injured most of the time and when healthy, the two time MVP had to watch Kobe bring the ball up time and time again..only to turn around and demand Steve set picks so he could shoot for the 23rd time that half...lol......I hope Nash just retired for a year, go sign in Phoenix for minumum...and come off bench...then retire again...as a Sun..
    Nash was great in PHX.. a single play cost him his Ring. Robert Horry, and David Stern
    Horry with the body check, and Stern with the suspension of Stoudemire (2 games) for stepping 2 Feet of the bench,
    as a reaction.. he never got close to Horry, and never threw a punch. No suspensions is the right call here.

Jeannie is an idiot.. i can't believe that someone that speaks like a teenager is in charge of a billion dollar sports franchise.

Menses

Jeannie is an idiot.. i can't believe that someone that speaks like a teenager is in charge of a billion dollar sports franchise.
    Her quote about only loosers refuse to play with a guy like Bryant...was clearly aimed at Dwight...which is interesting considering, as head of marketing for the team, she chose to hang a life size banner of Dwight outside Staples begging him to stay....LOL...you can't have it both ways...Dwight is now a full season removed from this team, and the Kobetards continue to use him as a buffer to enhance Kobe's legacy...

Ratzz

Her quote about only loosers refuse to play with a guy like Bryant...was clearly aimed at Dwight...which is interesting considering, as head of marketing for the team, she chose to hang a life size banner of Dwight outside Staples begging him to stay....LOL...you can't have it both ways...Dwight is now a full season removed from this team, and the Kobetards continue to use him as a buffer to enhance Kobe's legacy...
    100% correct, Menses
    Jeannie still SO SORE about it. That was another HUGE mistake.
    I KNEW the instant Kobe spoke with Dwight, that it would go badly.

What an IDIOT Kobe is.. wow.. a top 2 BIG MAN wants to join your team
    and help you win a Championship.. and you tell him in the first sentence "you are the THIRD OPTION" !?!?!

it was doomed from there. What is even MORE INCREDIBLE is that brass never reprimanded him..
    and that they WENT THROUGH WITH THE TRADE ANYWAYS..

Dwight had already released the statement "Kobe f*cked it up"

hahahah... serious knuckleheads over there,,, i love it,

in a million years, you would never ever hear Lebron dress down a potential
    and necessary addition to his team.. always encouragement

Ratzz

best part of last night was Kobe's face after he went up and did not make his FT's in the Dwight altercation..

EVERYBODY understands the unwritten Rule after double FTs are assessed...

SWAMI: "He who misses his Free Throws was WRONG"
    Dwight went up and drained his two..
    the wince following the miss was classic Kobe.

i wonder when the Kobetards are going to get it.

Ratzz

Lakers losing by almost 30 pts.. in PHX

KOBE ON A CRACK-SHOOTING BINGE

PLEASE NOTE: no other Laker has taken 10 SHOTS.
    and as a result, no one else in Double-figures.. Ellington 4 of 5 FG/ should have seen ball more.

Kobe alone has 25. few minutes left in game

He is in heaven.. nobody else to shoot, or that will even say.. "HEY! PASS THE BALL!!"

Byron Scott is a puppet. A puppet with Rings
    Attached Images  

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

Look at their next 11 games, where are the wins going to come from? If they don't beat Phoenix or Charlotte at home, they could easily start 0-13.

Ratzz

yup.

and the PRO-Kobe headline reads: (as predicted)

"Kobe tried to save the day... but the Lakers failed him"

Attached Images  

Ratzz

Look at their next 11 games, where are the wins going to come from? If they don't beat Phoenix or Charlotte at home, they could easily start 0-13.
    very possible, sir... very possible indeed

Menses

How long till Kobe asks for a trade?

Menses

yup.

and the PRO-Kobe headline reads: (as predicted)

"Kobe tried to save the day... but the Lakers failed him"

Must have been CBS Sports....couldn't have been ESPN...LOLOL

First 1234