bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9047

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    what.. are you kidding!?!?

i talked about this 4 yrs ago...when very few agreed with me (basically Menses and a couple of others).. but NOW ..
    ESPN is 100% backing this and burying Kobe..

OF course you want not to read this.. because :

1) it's ALL TRUE
    2) I called this years ago.. and you predicted just the opposite. I specifically mentioned
    that the Lakers would become a desert, and that all serious talent would AVOID Kobe like the plague..
    NBA agents are coming out, one after the other.. "Kobe is a DISEASE" my clients won't touch LA.
    3) Kupchak wanted at least a SIT-DOWN with Lebron and agent.. he was granted a single phone call.
    4) i know Kobe is not positively relevant as a player, but he MOST NEGATIVELY RELEVANT..
    he continues to bury the Lakers and hurts the development of their drafted talent.
    5) by the time he is finished, he will be a Pariah..
    6) wait and see how he turns on the fans the way he turned in ESPN

it is all going to END VERY BADLY for Kobe "beanie" Bryant.. let me tell you

th
    You been doing this 4 years? Let it go man. Theres plenty of teams and players more worthy of your attention right now.

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    You been doing this 4 years? Let it go man. Theres plenty of teams and players more worthy of your attention right now.
    lol.. are you kidding..?!

now i am sponsored by ESPN

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

i tried to find this... where is it? i found a link but it did not load/// aaargh..

do you still have that in your history.. would love to hear it

listening to Kobetards losing is too much.. they say that laughter actually makes you live longer!!

can you help me out?
    http://espn.go.com/espnradio/play?id=11739635

From Start till the 5 minute mark...then skip to the 35 minute mark...

Menses

lol.. are you kidding..?!

now i am sponsored by ESPN

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

http://www.nba.com/news/features/joh...vey/index.html

Which player is the best leader?
    1. Tim Duncan, San Antonio -- 35.7%
    2. Chris Paul, L.A. Clippers -- 28.6%
    3. LeBron James, Cleveland -- 14.3%
    4. Kevin Garnett, Brooklyn -- 10.7%
    Also receiving votes: Stephen Curry, Golden State; Kevin Durant, Oklahoma City; Steve Nash, L.A. Lakers
    Last year: Tim Duncan -- 30.0%

haha, wheres kobe?

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Not classifying Kobe as top 10 is simply due to concerns over how he will handle a full season coming off an achilles. I don't know what Wade was ranked, but anyone who doesn't believe Wade and Bryant are still the top 2 shooting guards in basketball should just refrain from posting now or they'll likely get embarrassed over the course of the season and the playoffs.

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by jsmithj88 View Post
    EXCELLENT POST, JS.. well done.. thank you!!

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Not classifying Kobe as top 10 is simply due to concerns over how he will handle a full season coming off an achilles. I don't know what Wade was ranked, but anyone who doesn't believe Wade and Bryant are still the top 2 shooting guards in basketball should just refrain from posting now or they'll likely get embarrassed over the course of the season and the playoffs.
    Kobe is not a Top 2 SG..

terrible from long range..
    can't make a move to basket..
    zero passing.
    turnover prone.
    Players unhappy around him, play below talent level
    serious FAs leave/less money, team short on talent

list goes on forever

for ALL of these reasons, i rank him at the bottom of the SG list

Menses

You smoking that good Kush....puff puff pass..LOL...Now granted, I love Wade..and he certainly seems to have had a bounce in his step lately...and truth be told..his health is a far greater concern to me than Kobe's....but I have watched these two along with many others these past few weeks and Kobe neither Wade is top 2 right now...not even close...and these teams are trying in preseason...largely in part to get in shape..and find rhythm...so I believe its a fair assessment of them so far...

Klay Thompson has taken over 80 shots...and is shooting 51% from the field...
    Kobe has taken over 100 shots, the most of any 2 guard in the preseason...and is shooting 39% from the field....LOL..That is dead last...

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/stats/p...ls-position-SG

Wade is ten spots ahead of him..here are some more names currently ranked higher..Derozen, Areza, Crawford and Butler...I have watched all four of them..and they are lights out thus far in the preseason...Thompson in particular...Kobe cannot in all seriousness guard Thompson for more than 4 or 5 minutes a game or he will likely re-injure himself...and they play 3 or 4 times a year...Bryant is no longer a TOP 3 shooting guard in this league anymore...He will continue to score..and I am positive he will average over 20 pts...because he will average more than 20 shots a game...which normally is impossible in a Princeton offense...

Jeremy Lin is a legitimate point guard that can score as long as he has the ball in his hands and can find a rhythm..and Randle is a rookie who needs experience...Kobe's shooting will come at the expense of both Randle maturation and Lin's effectiveness if Byron does not get a hold of Bryant before the season starts...
    Last edited by Menses; 10-22-14 at 07:15 PM.

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    http://espn.go.com/espnradio/play?id=11739635

From Start till the 5 minute mark...then skip to the 35 minute mark...
    wow.. Menses

this was great. Thank you,. they ALL pummeled and outed Kobe..
    one-after-the-other-after-the-other.... it just went on and on..

really tremendous journalism.

FINALLY big media.. especially ESPN.. they are ridiculing Kobe openly
    in game highlights.. they show him air balling and bricking shot-after-shot-after-shot..

it's almost like a comedy show. Tremendously satisfying.. John Ireland from ESPN
    is STILL in 1000% DENIAL... about how the Lakers HAD the MOST MONEY..

and NOBODY came over.. when Melo came to town.. Kobe missed the meeting..
    Kobe refused to call Nash.. (responsibility is on the player that is already there to welcome
    a prospective arrival)

Kobe wanted Nash to call him and ask permission to come.

this is the VERY BEGINNING OF THE DOWNFALL..
    it is going to get much, much worse, as his skills plummet even further
    and his ego remains intact, or even grows.

thanks again, today's shows were also great!!

Ratzz

check Lil' Kobie Bean's face!!

he's so uncomfortable!!

He's just not used to answering
    the question "why doesn't anybody like you?"

you can see him trying to figure out something plausible
    Attached Images  

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

So Im supposed to believe the 40th ranked player covers tonight against the Blazers? gtfo.

Ratzz

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/s...es-media-cycle

1) WRONG. You did not just roll with it.. you called ESPN "a bunch of idiots"
    at which point they just ramped it up, and you realized you can't win this.
    Immediately after that statement, highlight reels of Kobe became much more accurate
    (finally) showing miss after miss. Conversely, highlight reels of Lebron became
    more positive and lauded his basketball acumen, showing an array of skills
    and multi-level strategy (who knew passing led to FGs?)

2) This here media view.. angle.. bias.. whatever you wanna call it. "ain't NO cycle"
    it's never coming back. This is it from here on out.

jtoler

Yuck no Kobe and Blazers bench tonight.

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    So Im supposed to believe the 40th ranked player covers tonight against the Blazers? gtfo.
    Careful, either one or both these teams will be coming out flat...rather watch this one....

Ratzz

lol.. this ONLY gets better..

LOOK AT THE SCORE after the 1Q with Kobe on the bench!

Attached Images  

jtoler

I didnt bet this for reasons stated, Blazers playing bench tonight while Lilliard wont play 2nd half as stated before game by tweet from Blazers. Typical Lakers for years they do better when Kobe doesnt play.

Ratzz

I didnt bet this for reasons stated, Blazers playing bench tonight while Lilliard wont play 2nd half as stated before game by tweet from Blazers. Typical Lakers for years they do better when Kobe doesnt play.
    No Kobe.. NO PROBLEM!!!
    Attached Images  

Ratzz

yep it's true... BALL MOVEMENT + BALANCED SCORING = WINNING

(but don't tell Kobe, you'd just ruin the season for him)

GO LAKERS!!

Attached Images  

Ratzz

what's also really STRANGE..

is the Cavs rested Lebron... and they failed to score 100 PTS..

and they LOST!!!
    Attached Images  

jtoler

5 Lakers in double figures with 4 pts keeping a total of 7 Lakers from double figures tonight, Id take a bet that if I could that you wont see 5 Lakers in double figures during the regular season more than 5 times with Bean on the floor and never 7 Lakers.

Ratzz

5 Lakers in double figures with 4 pts keeping a total of 7 Lakers from double figures tonight, Id take a bet that if I could that you wont see 5 Lakers in double figures during the regular season more than 5 times with Bean on the floor and never 7 Lakers.
    lol.. you are exactly CORRECT, jtoler

that just DOES CANNOT HAPPEN when His Kobiness is playing...

i will tell you what– and i know that he is steaming about it right now.
    Kobe DOES-NOT-LIKE-THIS-ONE-BIT.

(he considers this disrespectful, and a challenge to his authority)
    Attached Images  

jtoler

lol.. you are exactly CORRECT, jtoler

that just DOES CANNOT HAPPEN when His Kobiness is playing...

i will tell you what– and i know that he is steaming about it right now.
    Kobe DOES-NOT-LIKE-THIS-ONE-BIT.

(he considers this disrespectful, and a challenge to his authority)
    Oh Bean hates that, with his Randle comments he already put unneeded pressure on the rookie and when the ship starts to sink, and it will early, the media and fans will undoubtedly look first to see how Randle has been contributing, and if, in the words of Bean, is phuking up, then much of the blame will be off the cunning snake that is Mamba.

Menses

Lakers shut down Kobe for Rest of Pre-Season..Just when things were getting interesting...Kobe might have gone for one of those 9 for 27 nights trying to answer back his critics who recently gave him a career whipping in the press......Well done Byron..you saw the signs and pulled the plug....there was no way Kobe should be allowed back out after two back to back 30 plus minute games...Wonder how Kobe will react to this in the regular season..? Me thinks not well...

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/s...rest-preseason

And what do you know? Kobe sits and Julius Randle goes 7 for 11 with 17 pts...in a Laker win....
    Last edited by Menses; 10-23-14 at 12:44 AM.

Menses

I'd be willing to make that bet...Kobe fans often refer to Carmello as a ball stopper...and this is true...the problem is...they are also rooting for the greatest ball stopper in the history of the league...year after year..when Kobe sits for short stretches, you see almost Spur like ball movement from the remaining players...

Menses

Oh Bean hates that, with his Randle comments he already put unneeded pressure on the rookie and when the ship starts to sink, and it will early, the media and fans will undoubtedly look first to see how Randle has been contributing, and if, in the words of Bean, is phuking up, then much of the blame will be off the cunning snake that is Mamba.
    Boozer, Lin and Randle were brought in to be scapegoats for Kobe. This was necessary after the departure of previous scapegoats, Dwight and Gasol....Despite the solid effort from Boozer thus far in the preseason...Laker fans have already been roasting him on the Laker Forums....Lin has been injured but rest assured, once Kobe has successfully turned him into a spot up shooter like he did Nash.. he will be tarred and feathered when he can't make the shot the 1 or 2 times Kobe actually passes to him in a game...Randle has already gotten a taste....he's stuck here for at least 3 years...not much he can do..

jtoler

Boozer, Lin and Randle were brought in to be scapegoats for Kobe. This was necessary after the departure of previous scapegoats, Dwight and Gasol....Despite the solid effort from Boozer thus far in the preseason...Laker fans have already been roasting him on the Laker Forums....Lin has been injured but rest assured, once Kobe has successfully turned him into a spot up shooter like he did Nash.. he will be tarred and feathered when he can't make the shot the 1 or 2 times Kobe actually passes to him in a game...Randle has already gotten a taste....he's stuck here for at least 3 years...not much he can do..
    Yes this will happen and Lin isnt a consistent 3 pt shooter even when wide open, Lin has been praising Kobe ever since he got there with how Kobe has been a mentor and all, he'll learn soon enough that there are no nice snakes. Youre right, once Lin misses a few wide open 3's Kobe will give that head down shake routine he gives when teammates dont come through, Boozer will be dogged for not playing defense, a distaster waiting to happen.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Lakers shut down Kobe for Rest of Pre-Season..Just when things were getting interesting...Kobe might have gone for one of those 9 for 27 nights trying to answer back his critics who recently gave him a career whipping in the press......Well done Byron..you saw the signs and pulled the plug....there was no way Kobe should be allowed back out after two back to back 30 plus minute games...Wonder how Kobe will react to this in the regular season..? Me thinks not well...

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/s...rest-preseason

And what do you know? Kobe sits and Julius Randle goes 7 for 11 with 17 pts...in a Laker win....
    preseason. you're a rookie just like Randle. No time to put you in check. I'll just let you embarrass yourself in these threads for the rest of the year. Kobe is going to make you look foolish.

Menses

Yes this will happen and Lin isnt a consistent 3 pt shooter even when wide open, Lin has been praising Kobe ever since he got there with how Kobe has been a mentor and all, he'll learn soon enough that there are no nice snakes. Youre right, once Lin misses a few wide open 3's Kobe will give that head down shake routine he gives when teammates dont come through, Boozer will be dogged for not playing defense, a distaster waiting to happen.
    Yes Lin has been very complimentary to Kobe, even though, this is the same Kobe who when asked about Lin's remarkable start in New York, replied by saying he didn't know who Lin was...lol..Then Lin went out and dropped 35 on Kobe that same night.....Lin is a religious man and far too nice to convey his real thoughts on Bryant...

Menses

preseason. you're a rookie just like Randle. No time to put you in check. I'll just let you embarrass yourself in these threads for the rest of the year. Kobe is going to make you look foolish.
    LOL....I hope they make the playoffs..so they can get swept 4 straight against the Warriors....Klay Thompson will make a fool out of him...god willing

Ratzz

I'd be willing to make that bet...Kobe fans often refer to Carmello as a ball stopper...and this is true...the problem is...they are also rooting for the greatest ball stopper in the history of the league...year after year..when Kobe sits for short stretches, you see almost Spur like ball movement from the remaining players...
    i would love to have had a camera on the bench for these last two games.. just to see the diff in vibe/interaction.

My guess is that when Kobe was out, everybody actually felt better. I think when Kobe is in, NOT ONLY does he almost never pass you the ball, if you miss.. he amplifies their failure, thus ensuring more of it.

I remember in that hilarious series with OKC where Gasol turned it over, Kobe actually took time DURING A TRANSITION PLAY.. to turn AND GLARE/TWIST HIS HEAD at Gasol!!

Randle's growth as a player and person will be stifled by Kobe (IF Kobe remains injury free)
    I like Randle, but i kind of hope that Kobe does not get injured.. watching Kobe brick the night away is too hilarious.
    But i know better for the rest of team, especially young players if Kobe not there. Randle may sour on LA, if Kobe plays the full two years.

Kobe is going to saddle Boozer with every loss and failure that he can, my advice to Boozer is to never shoot, only dunk,, and get the ball to Kobe so the misses are on him.

LOL....I hope they make the playoffs..so they can get swept 4 straight against the Warriors....Klay Thompson will make a fool out of him...god willing
    interesting, Menses.. I have GSW in the No.1 seed as well. All these knuckleheads (expert GMs) are actually picking the Spurs to go back a THIRD year in a row... no way that happens.

Ratzz

hahahah

LOOK AT HOW SICK this organization is!!!

she's talking like they are going to find and kill the guy!! lol..
    all just for Kobe to chase scoring records, and screw everybody else in the process.

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=11749383

Jeannie Buss ACTUALLY THREATENS the job of any person who
    spoke out against Kobe.

"peak behind the banners.. and it's rotten" yep. it's true
    Last edited by Ratzz; 10-23-14 at 11:42 AM.

Menses

hahahah

LOOK AT HOW SICK this organization is!!!

she's talking like they are going to find and kill the guy!! lol..
    all just for Kobe to chase scoring records, and screw everybody else in the process.

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=11749383

Jeannie Buss ACTUALLY THREATENS the job of any person who
    spoke out against Kobe.

"peak behind the banners.. and it's rotten" yep. it's true
    Jeannie is hot...so I will have to giver her a pass...I can see why Phil likes her...LOL...but she was clearly hurt by all the anti-Kobe sentiment coming from ESPN...You Lakers are in fult meltdown mode when one of the owners has to appear on a radio and TV show...defending their one and only superstar....Is this what its come to in Lakerland?........

ps...damn Jeannie is fine tho....lol

Menses

Steve Nash, 40, to sit out season

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/s...-entire-season

LOL...well Ratzz...they say when it rains it pours....Lets rehash...

Steve Nash - 3yrs - 27 million - 2014/2015 season - 9,701,000

second-round picks in 2013 and 2014 plus $3 million in cash

first-round picks in 2013 and 2015

LOLOL....What this essentially means is if indeed the Lakers are too far out of a playoff spot come January/February....tanking will be pointless as their first rounder belongs to Phoenix...What on earth is Phoenix going to do with another 1st round pick? bolster their back court? LOL...What did Phoenix see in Nash that the Lakers could not see? He was 38 years old and had been on the decline for years....And to think they were hell bent on Starting Nash ahead of Jeremy Lin...who is 12 years his junior...LOL

Ratzz

Jeannie is hot...so I will have to giver her a pass...I can see why Phil likes her...LOL...but she was clearly hurt by all the anti-Kobe sentiment coming from ESPN...You Lakers are in fult meltdown mode when one of the owners has to appear on a radio and TV show...defending their one and only superstar....Is this what its come to in Lakerland?........

ps...damn Jeannie is fine tho....lol
    lol.. she was hurt.. defending him.. all nervous and talking big..
    very cute in a way.. but calling out people as 'losers'
    for having reservations about playing with a dictator..

only makes the Lakers even 'less' attractive. IF that is possible

Ratzz

Steve Nash, 40, to sit out season

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/s...-entire-season

LOL...well Ratzz...they say when it rains it pours....Lets rehash...

Steve Nash - 3yrs - 27 million - 2014/2015 season - 9,701,000

second-round picks in 2013 and 2014 plus $3 million in cash

first-round picks in 2013 and 2015

LOLOL....What this essentially means is if indeed the Lakers are too far out of a playoff spot come January/February....tanking will be pointless as their first rounder belongs to Phoenix...What on earth is Phoenix going to do with another 1st round pick? bolster their back court? LOL...What did Phoenix see in Nash that the Lakers could not see? He was 38 years old and had been on the decline for years....And to think they were hell bent on Starting Nash ahead of Jeremy Lin...who is 12 years his junior...LOL
    LOL.. this is SO f*cked up.

NOW with Nash OUT..

Lakers have a much diminished chance at Kobe winning Rings No.6 and No.7

now, Kobe is going to have to take the WHOLE load,
    and his shots/minutes are going to go up!!

poor Kobe. Always saddled with everything

First 1234 Last