UntilTheNDofTimE
    I thought i told you that we dont stop
    UntilTheNDofTimE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

what a foul game at end of France/Lithuania game

France did what most NBA team do not. They were up 3 points and fouled Lithuania every single time immediately once they passed half court. with 20 seconds France go the rebound up 84-80 got fouled, and the foul game started. The final score was 95-93. 24 points in 20 seconds.

Ratpack
    Ratpack's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1789

Yeah but that was a CHOKE job by lithuania you can't blow a 4th quarter lead to a team that played the day before that -2 spread was to good to be true should of laid off it stupid me to many crazy swings in euro basketball stuff you NEVER see in the nba

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

didn't realize there's no basketball interference in euroball until this year.

UntilTheNDofTimE
    I thought i told you that we dont stop
    UntilTheNDofTimE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

Quote Originally Posted by Ratpack View Post
    Yeah but that was a CHOKE job by lithuania you can't blow a 4th quarter lead to a team that played the day before that -2 spread was to good to be true should of laid off it stupid me to many crazy swings in euro basketball stuff you NEVER see in the nba
    Oh really?So an NBA team has NEVER blown an 8 point lead in the 4th quarter to a team on the 2nd night of a back to back? I will note this. GOLDMINE

Ratpack
    Ratpack's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1789

Not a team that is basically evenly matched how do you score 29 points and then 9 points the following quarter with 30 seconds to go before the foul fest and you know how important the game is. They stopped going inside and just kept taking jump shots

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

they did that with like 2 minutes to go yesterday in the serbia france game, serbia fouled every time and they were up 5 or 6. its chicken shit basketball but its europe so i guess it is to be expected

this the closest i could come to a frog

that no timeout rule is money though i wish they had that here

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

Did you guys watch the Serbia-Brazil game? There was even a 7 points play in a single possession. 1 shooting foul(1 FT made, 1 missed) then 2 techs(4 free throws given and made) and a 2 pointer made from an offensive rebound.

FIBA rules are bs.
    Last edited by vasilli07; 09-14-14 at 10:02 AM.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Quote Originally Posted by UntilTheNDofTimE View Post
    Oh really?So an NBA team has NEVER blown an 8 point lead in the 4th quarter to a team on the 2nd night of a back to back? I will note this. GOLDMINE
    absolutely and its a strategy that should be used more often in American basketball
    you almost never see it.. I can't remember the last time I saw a team up doing the
    fouling.. but if you think about how it takes away the 3 ... then it becomes a matter
    of mathematics so congrats to the French coach.. because he took away the 3 .