SharkAA
    SharkAA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6282

USA vs. Slovenia UNDER 170

I like this bet because I feel, that Slovenia is going to put a lot of effort on defense, although we had a really poor D in the group stage as well as against Dominican Republic. Our coach Zdovc will probably switch to 2-3 zone instead of man-to-man. Also, our FG % hasn't been good lately, Slovenia will not try to play in the paint, because there's no chance against Faried/Davis, so I like this pick a lot.

Thoughts?

pupung
    pupung's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3444

Usa too unpredictable on offense.

ernandez
    Noi amiamo e per Lei combatiamo!!!
    ernandez's Avatar Become A Pro!

Game is definitely over 170 points

My opinion is that the game will be definitely over. Goran Dragic will have a day. Slovenia will be very aggressive in all the phases of the game . Even though Slovenia is huge dog , they have chance to make something against US team.
    The pressure will be on the Us players' shoulders . My prediction is over game and take + on spread for Slovenia- first team to sweat up Yankees till the final, where Spain will smash them

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Some of these game may have a lot more points scored in the final period than the qualifying stage because they are not worrying about point differential and will do desperate pressing and fouling.

ernandez

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    Some of these game may have a lot more points scored in the final period than the qualifying stage because they are not worrying about point differential and will do desperate pressing and fouling.
    I definitely agree with you. if you remember the opener game USA -China (Beijing Olympics 2008) .China was leading 1st quarter , result was equal at the half time and even Yao Min scored several 3 pointers. When on this phase of big competitions every single team is heading US their giving 500 % of their potential. Slovenia has nothing to lose

Romerowned
    Romerowned's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2811

There's a mistake on 5Dimes. It has two -24.5/+24.5 lines for USA vs Slovenia instead of one 24.5 and one 25.5. So you can get better odds on the USA spread for less juice. But they'll probably say it was a mistake afterwards if you win.

alamo
    Why R.E.M. and not The Go-Betweens
    alamo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10890

I think the wrong team is favoured. Slovenia have the faster more athletic players. I see them blowing out the Yanks.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

^It is all about PG's Slovenia with a better PG they are a lock they lost the exhibition game by 30 on purpose to get USA overcondfident

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

This game is going over. 1st half over 83.5, game over 169.5

alamo

17 PF CALLED in 10 mins. Wtf

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

over first half looking good.

jizay
    Update your status
    jizay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Quote Originally Posted by alamo View Post
    17 PF CALLED in 10 mins. Wtf
    THis looks exactly like the exhibition between these teams. USA will shoot a million FTs. Slovenia fouls at any hint of a USA transition, and USA will kill them on the offensive glass all day.

alamo

Wow. Refs are calling every ticky foul on this. 27 fouls and still 3' to play 2q

This could b a record

alamo

Lol at announcer "OMG if the refs call one more foul Mike I might have to go out there and take whistle off him."

Doughboy22
    SYNDICATE... AHHHHHH
    Doughboy22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3733

2nd half? 3rd qtr?

SharkAA
    SharkAA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6282

Well, we suck really bad...22 TO's, no effort on D.

jizay
    Update your status
    jizay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Quote Originally Posted by ernandez View Post
    My opinion is that the game will be definitely over. Goran Dragic will have a day. Slovenia will be very aggressive in all the phases of the game . Even though Slovenia is huge dog , they have chance to make something against US team.
    The pressure will be on the Us players' shoulders . My prediction is over game and take + on spread for Slovenia- first team to sweat up Yankees till the final, where Spain will smash them
    I thought this looked like fail yesterday, but today...OMG

ernandez

Spain were the only team that could be massive opponent to the US , but after what i saw from France and Serbia, my hope for the title to stay in Europe is steal alive . For the US , I like the play of DRose and Farried, but lets see

ernandez

Yo have played really nice , just US dominate physically. Dragic brothers will level up Good luck on the another tournaments that will be in future