rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Denver Really Underrated?

Lawson
    Afflalo
    Galinari
    Faried
    McGee

Now they probably lack the one true superstar but the Spurs showed this is not neccessary to be a great team. I think all 5 starters are in the top 10 players at their position. I dont think there is any other NBA team you could say that about. ** Gee and Galinari were hurt all year and Afflalo who quietly scored 18 a game in anonymity in Orlando and is good defender was picked up as a free agent. So they added 3 new guys and lost nobody.

Nate
    Foye
    Chandler
    Hickson
    Mozgov

This is a very scary bench because Denver won 36 games last year with Foye, Chandler, Hickson, and Mozgov all starting a lot of games.

Then they have young talents in Quincy Miller and Gary Harris who could possiby contribute. Especially in the regular season in their building it is going to be very hard to beat this team.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13281

Talked to my friend who is a Nuggets fan, I brought up the lack of moves in the offseason all he said was we need to be healthy next year and we are in there. Lawson is a top tier PG, other players are really decent too. Afflalo is kind of a wild card for me

ace888
    ace888's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

If denver stays healthy, they will hardly lose a match in their homecourt and that is all i think because of lack of defensive power