JT OZ
    JT OZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Durant

KD withdraws from team USA, I'll save my opinions on it but if you are like me and took a future on them you probably feel like an idiot right now.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

$ talks and bullshit walks! Of course KD and his handlers are gonna say the right thing and do whatever for his image. Truth is he's in a contract year and not just with Okc. His deal with Nike is up also and word is Under Armor is talking $30 mill annually on top of his next nba contract. No doubt he's scared of injury and I don't blame him a bit!

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

KD is the man, what's the problem here?

ace888
    ace888's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

he is close to a sponsorship agreement thus probably he didnt want to risk himself

JT OZ
    JT OZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    KD is the man, what's the problem here?
    I just thought it was a crap move to pull out after making multiple public commitments to the team, even after the PG injury he said he was in. Not sure there has been a marquee or any player for that matter that has quit on the team this late in the process.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Team USA is in a lot of trouble Davis is a beast the rest of the guys are mostly losers, role players or team killers. Parsons is the only other guy I really like and lol at coach K cutting John Wall.

Spain is going to give the USA all kinds of problems with their chemisty. they will bully USA with their size and USA's guards play no defense.

ace888
    ace888's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

Spain is a good team but when they stuck they score no points for a long time and you cant beat team Usa if you dont score high points

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

can't blame him at all