SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

Quote Originally Posted by GIVEMETHEMONEY View Post
    Over easy it was yes sir!

I don't hear the loud mouth whiny ass shit backers coming out in droves now.

Do you.

Also the Spurs players and fans had to deal with the same heat!

What about the 1999 playoffs in Madison Square Gardens when the Spurs time clock went out and the yankee fukkers wanted to keep their on for the Knicks. Coach Pop said hell no, take them both out and they did. We did indeed get our first ring that year!

Mimai sheet pussies!!
    You are fukking retarded.... when was there any Miami backers on here? 90% of folks were on San Antonio so just give it a fukking rest already.... unless you want to keep your idiocy on display.

GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

Quote Originally Posted by SpreadSniper View Post
    You are fukking retarded.... when was there any Miami backers on here? 90% of folks were on San Antonio so just give it a fukking rest already.... unless you want to keep your idiocy on display.
    Shut up you pieced of spread manure s h I t!

Shut up and start your own thread you fukkin retard and reject!

I will say what I want you fukkiing punk!

GIVEMETHEMONEY

Thoughts for Game 2 in the Riverwalk City?

What are your thoughts on this one Mag44 and others/

GIVEMETHEMONEY

Read the comments from NBA.com shit head refs are not calling fouls on Miami shit Hea

1. D Stern says:
    2. June 6, 2014 at 11:39 am
    3. L. James has knocked down T. Splitter but no F. foul is called. It’s unfair, if someone do the same to L. James, F. foul must be called and the one must be suspensed one game or more! So, James must be suspensed at least one game on knocking down Splitter! The NBA always wanted the Heat to win and helps James to built the KING dynasty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    4. Reply
      <!-- #comment-## -->
    5. <CITE class=fn>willroll</CITE> says:
      June 6, 2014 at 11:10 am
      miami will win in 6!

<!-- #comment-## -->
    6. <CITE class=fn>El Stone</CITE> says:
      June 6, 2014 at 10:54 am
      Anyone who says the Spurs’ win was tarnished by the A/C going out is a fool. It affected all the players equally and LeBron was apparently the only player who was so poorly conditioned he couldn’t take it. Even the 38 year old Duncan played through it. Ginobili’s bald spot was actually steaming and he didn’t seem to have a problem playing.
      I guess steroids do not mix well with heat.
      And it wasn’t even that hot. It could have easily been 102 in Texas in June. Lucky it was only 90 degrees that day.

<!-- #comment-## -->
    7. <CITE class=fn>prahumac</CITE> says:
      June 6, 2014 at 10:34 am
      spurs are gonna crush the heat for sure this time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<!-- #comment-## -->
    1. <CITE class=fn>thespectator</CITE> says:
    2. June 6, 2014 at 8:56 am
    3. the one time the big 3 lost in the finals they won game 1. just sayin …they lose game 2, its a wrap.
    4. Reply

<!-- .children --><!-- #comment-## -->
    1. <CITE class=fn>rusty</CITE> says:
    2. June 6, 2014 at 8:01 am
    3. REASONS…… obviously the referee swallowed there whistle when it is Miami’s ball position..just a touch and the whistle blow…on the other hand.. when it’s SA ball position, every foul and illegal screen set from Miami is not being called.. Pathetic… we are not idiot not to understand what is happening.. let the game play it’s way..and not let the referee control the game…Miami in 6…. Miami will win next game… as usual after Lebron will comment about figuring things out next game.. tsskkkkk…..fishy…
    4. Reply

1. <CITE class=fn>vettegrl07</CITE> says:
    2. June 6, 2014 at 3:26 am
    3. Glad to see Vangundy is on lebrons payroll…Its almost sad that society and the media can compare Lebron to Jordan and Kobe…You would never see either of them act like Lebron!!
    4. Reply

<!-- .children -->
    <!-- #comment-## -->
    1. <CITE class=fn>bf1900</CITE> says:
      June 6, 2014 at 3:14 am
      And by Spurs standards they played a bad three quarters.Wait till they clean up their game, another blowout..

<!-- #comment-## -->
    2. <CITE class=fn>brad</CITE> says:
      June 6, 2014 at 3:09 am
      Spurs in 7! So much for LeBron and Serena.

<!-- #comment-## -->
    1. <CITE class=fn>Saeed</CITE> says:
    2. June 6, 2014 at 3:00 am
    3. I don’t care about stats. If LeBron was in the game, Heat could take game 1 and Spurs won’t be able to make 14 out of 16. This shows how important James to his team is. LeBron Healthy and we have Heat in 6. Spurs are not as strong as they were expected to be. LeBron healthy, Dwade and Lewis are the difference. Oden might help on Duncan but I doubt.
    4. Reply

1. <CITE class=fn>nbafaninsc</CITE> says:

June 6, 2014 at 10:17 am
      Different spurs players made those shots in the 4th quarter, Lebron could not have guarded everybody, alot of those were outside shots. IF Lebron is healthy D Wade is the difference?? D Wade and Bosh, and or no one else stepped up when Lebron went out, PERIOD. Funny how the spurs managed to put OKC with the MVP without Parker in the WHOLE second half.

• <CITE class=fn>4xPlusMvpsPlusRings+Final Mvps</CITE> says:
        June 6, 2014 at 11:30 am
        Fact is: none could buy a bucket until Lebron. Danny green was zero for like 12 prior ton Lebron departure. Only Ginobli was able to make shot beyond the arc. Enjoy the bonanza while it last. Lebron will be back Miami in 6

<!-- #comment-## -->

<!-- .children -->
    <!-- #comment-## -->
    1. <CITE class=fn>TeCh</CITE> says:
      June 6, 2014 at 1:18 am
      Spurs in 6!

<!-- #comment-## -->
    2. <CITE class=fn>Patrick</CITE> says:
      June 6, 2014 at 1:08 am
      MIami iin 4??? LMAO, I wish I could remember the guy’s screen name that said that… I guess the Spurs can play afterall, LOL…

<!-- #comment-## -->
    1. <CITE class=fn>Tony Cooper</CITE> says:
    2. June 6, 2014 at 1:05 am
    3. Rather ironic that the Heat got beat……. because they couldn’t stand the heat. Let’s re-name the ATT Center, and call it “The Kitchen”. So Miami….. especially LeBron…… if you can’t stand the heat……don’t go there!
    4. Reply

1. <CITE class=fn>4xPlusMvpsPlusRings+Final Mvps</CITE> says:

June 6, 2014 at 11:32 am
      Shut up! And stop acting like you have a clue if you weren’t on the court.

SpreadSniper

guys team wins and he is still whining.... hate to see what happens when the Spurs lose next game

GIVEMETHEMONEY

guys team wins and he is still whining.... hate to see what happens when the Spurs lose next game
    Just stating the facts spread cow bullshit manure!

Le suck welfare daddy less Bron James pushed off several times and the refs never called it!

Why does he wear those long sleeves? Is that to hide the needle marks for the injections for the steroids?
    Points Awarded:

SpreadSniper gave GIVEMETHEMONEY 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

SpreadSniper

Just stating the facts spread cow bullshit manure!

Le suck welfare daddy less Bron James pushed off several times and the refs never called it!

Why does he wear those long sleeves? Is that to hide the needle marks for the injections for the steroids?
    You really are a fukkin moron.... here, have 2 pts and add them to what you have... maybe you can buy a brain or some maturity from the SBR store

GIVEMETHEMONEY

You really are a fukkin moron.... here, have 2 pts and add them to what you have... maybe you can buy a brain or some maturity from the SBR store
    You are the moron!

Let's see you add some more content you brain dead spread manure!!

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13170

You are the moron!

Let's see you add some more content you brain dead spread manure!!
    "Can't We All Just Get Along" ???? LOL.

GIVEMETHEMONEY

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    "Can't We All Just Get Along" ???? LOL.
    I have tried to be reasonable with spread manure the smelly little bitch punk but it just doesn't work.

All he knows how to do is insult and copy and paste pictures like he did when he was 4 years old!

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

What are your thoughts on this one Mag44 and others/
    Not sure just yet??? Is this a repeat of the OKC series, SAS blows them out again??? Or, if the books want to continue to give Miami +5, are they setting a "bear trap" ??? I really like the Spurs. But, this is about making money correct??? Leaning, two team tease Miami +10 over 193, which sounds reasonable. While I never like to bet on a team I don't think can win outright, this applies here, as I think Miami can bounce back and make a series of this. James will play the entire game and that just might make the difference. I just don't see Miami getting blown out again. They started the 1st quarter a lot stronger than I thought, both teams, and were running & gunning until 4 minutes left in the period and Miami couldn't hit shit!!! They wound up with 20 points. A little more consistency is needed on their part. I didn't watch the end of the game but putting up 17 points vs. SAS 36 is not going to cut it, and they know it. May be they emptied their bench, I don't know I didn't see it. More to come later.

GIVEMETHEMONEY

Not sure just yet??? Is this a repeat of the OKC series, SAS blows them out again??? Or, if the books want to continue to give Miami +5, are they setting a "bear trap" ??? I really like the Spurs. But, this is about making money correct??? Leaning, two team tease Miami +10 over 193, which sounds reasonable. While I never like to bet on a team I don't think can win outright, this applies here, as I think Miami can bounce back and make a series of this. James will play the entire game and that just might make the difference. I just don't see Miami getting blown out again. They started the 1st quarter a lot stronger than I thought, both teams, and were running & gunning until 4 minutes left in the period and Miami couldn't hit shit!!! They wound up with 20 points. A little more consistency is needed on their part. I didn't watch the end of the game but putting up 17 points vs. SAS 36 is not going to cut it, and they know it. May be they emptied their bench, I don't know I didn't see it. More to come later.
    I totally agree with you on this 44Mag. I think the Spurs win by 2 or 3 points. The Spurs will need to control their sloppy passing they had 23 turnovers last game. Miami does not have a bench that can even compare to San Antonio's bench! If one of their big 3 players gets in foul trouble then that will spell disaster for them.

I am leaning toward the over here and Spurs ML. What do you think?

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

I totally agree with you on this 44Mag. I think the Spurs win by 2 or 3 points. The Spurs will need to control their sloppy passing they had 23 turnovers last game. Miami does not have a bench that can even compare to San Antonio's bench! If one of their big 3 players gets in foul trouble then that will spell disaster for them.

Yes, if you can afford the juice, ML over is the way to go. I still don't see Miami getting blown out. LBJ will have to suck it up and play the wuss. I think we the fans got screwed, that game should be tonight, not Sunday night. At least make Sunday @ 3:30 EST prime time. F..... NBA. I don't know about you, but I can't stay up until 12-1:00 AM watching NBA. Work the next day. Talk to you later today. You can always PM me and we will discuss without having to listen to the BS on here.

GIVEMETHEMONEY

Yes, if you can afford the juice, ML over is the way to go. I still don't see Miami getting blown out. LBJ will have to suck it up and play the wuss. I think we the fans got screwed, that game should be tonight, not Sunday night. At least make Sunday @ 3:30 EST prime time. F..... NBA. I don't know about you, but I can't stay up until 12-1:00 AM watching NBA. Work the next day. Talk to you later today. You can always PM me and we will discuss without having to listen to the BS on here.
    Now that was a cool thought on the game should have been today. I agree but I think Parker's ankle was bothering him some also.

Why does the NBA give that many days in between? My only guess is because they would want the TV audience that is available on a Sunday evening to capture more share of the viewing market. The NBA is a huge business they are all about jersey sales and ticket sales and all the hype. But I totally agree the game should have been played today.

SpreadSniper

Now that was a cool thought on the game should have been today.
    Ya, what a cool thought.... so fukkin "cool".

Maybe sine the NHL finals are on tonight? Maybe that's why the NBA game is on Sunday.... just maybe?

Stupid as shit, pronounced sheet for those too inept to figure it out.

GIVEMETHEMONEY

Ya, what a cool thought.... so fukkin "cool".

Maybe sine the NHL finals are on tonight? Maybe that's why the NBA game is on Sunday.... just maybe?

Stupid as shit, pronounced sheet for those too inept to figure it out.
    Hey cluster fukk. They could have put the game on in the afternoon so shut the fukk up!

You are stupid as shit shut up you retard and get off my thread!

Can someone at SBR bank this fukking punk from my thread please?

SpreadSniper

Hey cluster fukk. They could have put the game on in the afternoon so shut the fukk up!

You are stupid as shit shut up you retard and get off my thread!

Can someone at SBR bank this fukking punk from my thread please?
    nope.... paid them 2 betpoints to let me stay. You lose.... just like the Spurs are going to lose tomorrow. there's a free play for you.

GIVEMETHEMONEY

nope.... paid them 2 betpoints to let me stay. You lose.... just like the Spurs are going to lose tomorrow. there's a free play for you.
    I will pay 10 bet points to keep your sorry pussy smelling ass away!

Nope the Spurs will not lose tomorrow you \*\*\*\*\*\*!

The free play for you is the *** shot you took from your gay boyfriend!

SpreadSniper

I will pay 10 bet points to keep your sorry pussy smelling ass away!
    better than smelling like penis I suppose.

The free play for you is the *** shot you took from your gay boyfriend!
    wait a second. I thought I smell like pussy? Oh ya.... I forgot, you are retarded.

so you hate blacks, fatherless people, people on social assistance, people who live in the Bronx and gays, gotcha.

GIVEMETHEMONEY

better than smelling like penis I suppose.

wait a second. I thought I smell like pussy? Oh ya.... I forgot, you are retarded.

so you hate blacks, fatherless people, people on social assistance, people who live in the Bronx and gays, gotcha.
    Finally you got some sense into.

I hate anyone who whines and who takes government assistance when they don't need to.

I hate freeloaders period!

Do you understand that dumbass?

That includes the freeloader in the oval orifice!

GIVEMETHEMONEY

Go spurs go

GO SPURS GO

Spurs ML
    Spurs possible Teaser?

The game will be a lot closer but the Spurs will prevail!

poijoi13
    poijoi13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 310

How about a Prop for LARGEST LEAD UNDER 15 points (-115). This game will be close. Opinions?

SpreadSniper

stlouis262014
    stlouis262014's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

GO SPURS GO

Spurs ML
    Spurs possible Teaser?

The game will be a lot closer but the Spurs will prevail!
    I agree but ac may go out again

stlouis262014
    stlouis262014's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I think we get another over

GIVEMETHEMONEY

Quote Originally Posted by stlouis262014 View Post
    I think we get another over
    I agree 5 Dimes currently has the over at 198.5. I think that is what we had last game and it went way, way over Spurs 110 Shit 95

GIVEMETHEMONEY

Teaser

Take Spurs pk and over 194.5 at 5 Dimes!

GO SPURS GO!

GO SPURS GO!

JM17
    JM17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 828

so much lol in this thread

GIVEMETHEMONEY

Quote Originally Posted by JM17 View Post
    so much lol in this thread
    Yep but the Spurs will kick the Shit's ass tonight!

The conspiracy theories are already out there that the Spurs let the AC go off!

Yeah right. Humid as hell in San Antonio and the start of the summer. Why would you want to piss off all the paying customers at the AT&T Center?

Oh I have an addition to this conspiracy theory. The beer vendors shut the AC off so their sales would quadruple!

lmfao
    Last edited by GIVEMETHEMONEY; 06-08-14 at 03:08 PM.

GIVEMETHEMONEY

You can bet this game several ways

Spurs ML

Spurs - 4.5

Over 198.5

Teaser Spurs PK over 194.5 <== I love this one!

I will also place another bet for over 198.5!

GO SPURS GO!!

GIVEMETHEMONEY

Amazing I still don't see any shit backers today!!

What's the matter you loud mouths?

You aren't supporting your Miami shit team?

Where are your loud mouths now?

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

What's the matter you loud mouths?

You aren't supporting your Miami shit team?

Where are your loud mouths now?
    Man you don't take advice very well???? BOL in your wagers.

Winning oasis
    Winning oasis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7651

GMTM - You are a complete idiot. Oxygen thief. You're like a loud mouthed midget you want to kick into the curb but you dont because you just feel sorry for it instead.

GIVEMETHEMONEY

Quote Originally Posted by Winning oasis View Post
    GMTM - You are a complete idiot. Oxygen thief. You're like a loud mouthed midget you want to kick into the curb but you dont because you just feel sorry for it instead.
    Shut up you are the idiot!

You don't have the cojones to kick me or anyone to the curb you pussy!

SpreadSniper

Shut up you are the idiot!

First 12345 ... Last