JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10742

Quote Originally Posted by Wojo View Post
    I don't have any data to support it, but having 5 or more days off seems like it would have an influence on a lot of situations.
    In fact I was just thinking about this! Going mining!

figue
    Update your status
    figue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2638

Quote Originally Posted by JMon View Post
    In fact I was just thinking about this! Going mining!
    any SDQL play for next days ??

husky
    husky's Avatar Become A Pro!

This thread is great. JMon, I would appreciate any insight on some of your sdql situations for all sports.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29812

Quote Originally Posted by Mako-SBR View Post
    Received this in a trend email this week, but when I put it into SDQL the historic performance doesn't match the numbers referenced:

NBA Teams are 37-12 on the road against an opponent that covered by 10+ points against them in their same-season home match earlier.

Anyone have a query that can produce the right record?
    Quote Originally Posted by dshaffe4 View Post
    Here is what I got. Its only for this season though.

Knicks winner.
    Last edited by shari91; 02-19-14 at 12:59 AM. Reason: link

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

chopperocker, check in, bro. Haven't seen you around lately.

figue
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by b1slickguy View Post
    Seeing possible play on Knicks. Good luck.

Dynobites
    Dynobites's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey guy. Have been viewing for awhile, and recently ran across Killersports two weeks ago. I barley know any 'code', but today at work I wrote down a list of situations. Can anybody put them into correct 'code' format for me? I'll throw you my daily pts.

JMon

Quote Originally Posted by Dynobites View Post
    Hey guy. Have been viewing for awhile, and recently ran across Killersports two weeks ago. I barley know any 'code', but today at work I wrote down a list of situations. Can anybody put them into correct 'code' format for me? I'll throw you my daily pts.
    I know slickguy and myself could possibly help. Let em rip.

fataliz
    fataliz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9286

what's the syntax for putting teams with say previous games away? like previous games consecutive 2 away?

fataliz

delete
    Last edited by fataliz; 02-19-14 at 08:16 AM.

JMon

fataliz if you're looking for a team that was on the road use

p:A

or one the road their last two games

p:A and pp:A

JAnthony
    JAnthony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

Since SBR admin is removing all links, maybe those who are willing to share their system, can share the 'code' for it, so that others can input it and see what's there?

fataliz

for the fade home team after 2 road wins matchup, today magic is a play

Ro0k
    Ro0k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2492

I think I like Orlando tonight. They have to be embarrassed after losing to the Bucks last night.

On the flip side, the Cavs have won the last 6 matchups both home and away.

Just makes me kind of nervous.

Mako-SBR
    Mako-SBR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3262

Knicks winner.

Another one, active tonight on the Celtics:

Edit: Links not allowed guys so here is the code itself (input this into any SDQL query page):

AD and WP<50 and o:WP>50 and ats streak<0 and o:ats streak>0 and on:H and 10<=game number<=60 and season>=2009
    Points Awarded:

figue gave Mako-SBR 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JMon

Nice Mako

Here is one for the Spurs under (since ,05)...play at your own risk

1. >=200 total
    2. Revenging a SU loss as a Fav
    3 Btwn two winning teams (75 to 60%)
    4. oppt on 1 more days rest

total>=200 and P:FL and 75>=WP>=60 and 75>=o:WP>=60 and 2005<=season and o:rest>0
    Points Awarded:

Mako-SBR gave JMon 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

nash13 gave JMon 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

FortySix
    FortySix's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2308

Thanks Mako for sharing this with us. I love this "website" that you guys have shown to me. Amazing trends. I also like the Pistons +2.5 tonight because the Bobcats are 1-11-1 ATS at home after a win on the road..

So with the SDQL you gave us, Celtics +6 looks nice?

Mako-SBR

Nice Mako, Here is one for the Spurs under (since ,05)...play at your own risk

1. >=200 total
    2. Revenging a SU loss as a Fav
    3 Btwn two winning teams (75 to 60%)
    4. oppt on 1 more days rest

total>=200 and P:FL and 75>=WP>=60 and 75>=o:WP>=60 and 2005<=season and o:rest>0
    I was just thinking last night "I need to research more Under systems...the public and the books are always playing and adjusting the line against the over, hard to find solid EV..."
    Thanks JMon, love it.

Quote Originally Posted by FortySix View Post
    Thanks Mako for sharing this with us. I love this "website" that you guys have shown to me. Amazing trends. I also like the Pistons +2.5 tonight because the Bobcats are 1-11-1 ATS at home after a win on the road..

So with the SDQL you gave us, Celtics +6 looks nice?
    Yes, very hard to take such a stinky away dog like the Celtics, particularly when the Suns have been solid at home ATS...but that's the discipline of this particular path. If you believe the situational trend is valid then you're at its mercy and have to play it consistently season to season until it fails or the lines adjust.

figue
    Update your status

Edit: Links not allowed guys so here is the code itself (input this into any SDQL query page):

AD and WP<50 and o:WP>50 and ats streak<0 and o:ats streak>0 and on:H and 10<=game number<=60 and season>=2009
    mako,what say this trend ??

Mako-SBR

Quote Originally Posted by figue View Post
    mako,what say this trend ??
    It's the same trend as post #21, I posted the query today because the external site link got edited out of that post.

figue
    Update your status

It's the same trend as post #21, I posted the query today because the external site link got edited out of that post.
    thanks buddy bol.

figue
    Update your status

damn push ,on to next.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

Quote Originally Posted by figue View Post
    let me know if its a play please
    Locked it in moments ago.
    Good luck

FortySix
    FortySix's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2308

Still a good work, the line opened at +7 so depending on when you got the line you would end up winning or push. Still a great trend to say the least.

On that "website" it has great match-up info daily like today with the Wizards and also the Spurs @ Blazers game.
    The only trend which is screaming out now is Bucks are 7-26 ATS at home after a win since March 2012.

Please let me know when you guys are locking any plays in because I truly believe in situational plays and maybe it might be good to look into them the night before so we can maybe get the highest line before the public moves the lines.

Thanks fellas, great thread.

figue
    Update your status

Locked it in moments ago.
    Good luck
    taling you,bol.

Mako-SBR

Got lucky with+6.5 on the Celtics, lost on the Spurs bet. Always better to be 1-1 on a night versus 0-2 of course, we'll see what tomorrow brings.

Dynobites
    Dynobites's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looking at trends for this Mia/Okc game.

The under is 5-1 L6 scenarios in which the Heat previous win was on the road, scoring more than 100 pts - with their next game (not vs OKC) at home. --Same situation for the Thunder, in which the under is 3-1 L4 scenarios, or 8-4 L12--

The under is 4-2 L6 scenarios in which the Thunder previous win was on the road, in which they scored more than 100pts, their previous previous win was on the road, their previous previous previous game was a win. Last time the Thunder played the Heat in this situation the won by 17pts.
    (Here's the cord for that one: team=Thunder and p:AW and points > 100 and pp:AW and ppp:W)

Only played with this for twenty minutes but I'm pounding the under of 206.5.

Wojo
    Wojo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9513

Hi Dynobites,
    Not trying to be a jerk, just giving my opinion from a statistical perspective.

Having a data sample of 4, 6, or even 12 games isn't mathematically very reliable.

Just something to consider.

GL2A!

JMon

Got lucky with+6.5 on the Celtics, lost on the Spurs bet. Always better to be 1-1 on a night versus 0-2 of course, we'll see what tomorrow brings.
    ya tough on the spurs games, but that's way it goes sometimes. BTW is that you on the killersports google group asking questions?

Noleafclover
    Noleafclover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3010

A couple comments - seems like all bets are off when the heat play the thunder, hard to bet as if it were just another game. You know miami at least will get up for that game, that's their M.O. And kinda disconcerting the thunder gave up 103 to the injured lakers, maybe they're going through a period of not playing good D? They may well come out cold after the all-star break, though.

Mako-SBR

ya tough on the spurs games, but that's way it goes sometimes. BTW is that you on the killersports google group asking questions?
    Yep yep, it's too bad that group doesn't have more people participating after all this time. Great work by you in there by the way JMon.

Quote Originally Posted by Noleafclover View Post
    A couple comments - seems like all bets are off when the heat play the thunder, hard to bet as if it were just another game. You know miami at least will get up for that game, that's their M.O. And kinda disconcerting the thunder gave up 103 to the injured lakers, maybe they're going through a period of not playing good D? They may well come out cold after the all-star break, though.
    Agree, it's actually nice that none of the systems I follow are pointing out any games tonight, would prefer to get past the all-star-break week with as few plays as possible.

figue
    Update your status

nice, i just join to that group

Mako-SBR

One I finished tweaking and researching this morning, which is too bad because it just won last night on Golden State. Passed the walk-forward tests and looks good:

A and tA(points)>=102 and oA(o: points)>=102 and op :W and p: points>=100 and pp: points>=100 and month in [12,1,2,3,4]

Logic behind it:

Basically you're taking away teams with strong offenses that are averaging 102+ PPG on the season and are coming off two straight games where their offense was in a rhythm and scored 100+ points, against a poor defensive team that has given up 102 or more PPG for the season.

As you'd probably guess it works particularly well when the away team is also getting points (dog), but even as the away favorite the hot offense still wins against a shitty defense 67% of the time ATS in this scenario the past 7 seasons.

NOTE: Take out the spaces after the colons in the query, the SBR emoticons are triggering with the ": p" phrase when there's no space in it, like this
    Last edited by Mako-SBR; 02-20-14 at 03:02 PM.

figue
    Update your status

One I finished tweaking and researching this morning, which is too bad because it just won last night on Golden State. Passed the walk-forward tests and looks good:

A and tA(points)>=102 and oA(o: points)>=102 and op :W and p: points>=100 and pp: points>=100 and month in [12,1,2,3,4]

Logic behind it:

Basically you're taking away teams with strong offenses that are averaging 102+ PPG on the season and are coming off two straight games where their offense was in a rhythm and scored 100+ points, against a poor defensive team that has given up 102 or more PPG for the season.

As you'd probably guess it works particularly well when the away team is also getting points (dog), but even as the away favorite the hot offense still wins against a shitty defense 67% of the time ATS in this scenario the past 7 seasons.

NOTE: Take out the spaces after the colons in the query, the SBR emoticons are triggering with the ": p" phrase when there's no space in it, like this
    wow ,nice ,thnaks.

Noleafclover
    Noleafclover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3010

That's sick.

BTW all, heat qualify as revenging a home-opener ats loss of 10+. However, I think a significant reason that situation does so well is because the huge disappointment influences perception and the line for the following game - but perception of the Heat is still high and the line is still giving a lot of respect.

I'm thinking of parlaying them with the over anyway, because I don't think their D can shut down OKC, so I feel if they do cover it goes over. And there are other reasons to like the over that I'll leave unstated here. Only worry of an okc no-show and under is if Westbrook comes out sub-zero - even cool he'll increase the pace of the game.

First 12345 ... Last