Huckleberry Pig
    Huckleberry Pig's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    wrong. i took that line when the series was tied 2-2.
    my apologies. GL tonight.

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

U sell some stock off in u dildo Corporation. Prez.? To cover this wager. "When push comes to shove, think Lakertwat's. Dildo Apparatuses, LLC

LRKontroll
    LRKontroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

congrats to Miami Heat

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

I don't know man, the reaction and looks on the Spurs players after Game 6 seemed like they had already lost the series. Those lucky 3's really hit their emotions after they worked their asses off to outplay the Heat.
    Last edited by JOHON8; 06-20-13 at 12:03 PM.

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Lol he pounds Miami big in the finals and then makes a spurs game 7 bet ... Guys a moron ... So now if either team wins he will say he won the bet ... Typical from a fckn loser air bettor

Gus Fring
    Gus Fring's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 745

Where do u get all this $?

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

It's all fake and pointless. He just makes shit up.

7secondsOrLess
    7secondsOrLess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6678

hes on the biggest air chase of his life never seen someone so bad just loss after loss, soon he will need at least 2 posts to have enough characters to post his unit size on one play

reppin_the_847
    reppin_the_847's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

It is strange to say the least. Dude is full of contradictions. Also, it is none of our business, but I find it highly doubtful that his restaurant business provides enough cash flow to bet the kinds of units that he claims to wager. Then again, dude might have access to a massive trust fund that we're unaware of.

Used to have respect for the guy before these strange contradictions (and bad picks) started popping up time & time again. Ah well.

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    Lol he pounds Miami big in the finals and then makes a spurs game 7 bet ... Guys a moron ... So now if either team wins he will say he won the bet ... Typical from a fckn loser air bettor

7secondsOrLess
    7secondsOrLess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6678

no shit its fake and he acts like he gets the best lines it just so happens that all bets are with a local that has a better line than all other books at time of post right lmao

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

~~~~~~▄▐▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▌
    ~~~▄▄██▌▌ Cargo: Larry O'Brien trophy
    ▄▄▄▌▐██▌.▌ Destination: Lebron's hands
    ███████▌.▌▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▌
    ▀(O)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(O)(O)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@) (@)▀

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Lol he runs a halal stand .. Guy makes no money at all

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

lakerboy. Can you please change your name? As a laker fan it is fukkin embarrassing.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

LOL Only a moron would take Spurs ML tonight. I will gladly take your action anytime rookie.

chosen4th
    chosen4th's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 886

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    LOL Only a moron would take Spurs ML tonight. I will gladly take your action anytime rookie.
    Mikail your the moron.. Morons would bet the heat ML because -270 or whatever it may be at now has absolutely no value for what you have to bed.. Spurs ML has the value because if you bet a unit you can win 2.5.. That is value(though I think heat will win and betting the -6).
    Don't call someone else a moron when you clearly are.. That's why more people are on spurs ML because there's no value on heat ML.. Yeah let's risk a grand to win 475.. Very wise gamble sir, very wise

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Quote Originally Posted by chosen4th View Post
    Mikail your the moron.. Morons would bet the heat ML because -270 or whatever it may be at now has absolutely no value for what you have to bed.. Spurs ML has the value because if you bet a unit you can win 2.5.. That is value(though I think heat will win and betting the -6).
    Don't call someone else a moron when you clearly are.. That's why more people are on spurs ML because there's no value on heat ML.. Yeah let's risk a grand to win 475.. Very wise gamble sir, very wise
    Value means nada when the result is nada. Spurs ML is a loser. I guarantee it. Sorry you take it personal I call anyone on the Spurs ML a moron but you obviously is the moron cuz you flushing money down the toilet. Yeah my Heat ML is chalky but I'll be the one counting winnings after the game while morons like you gonna be talking about how much value your Spurs ML had. LOL fukkin losers. Get a clue MORON!

hawaii808
    hawaii808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1253

i think the spurs win it outright tonight, and i laid alot of money on the series gm7 and spurs ML tonight. BOL to everyone tho!

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Listen fellas. In all earnestness. From one player to another. Spurs have little to no chance of winning tonight's game. That's on the real. If you are serious about money well this is one of those opportunities which when they present themselves you have to pound it. Don't be fooled Heat are dare I say the L word? They are though. I cannot stand the Heat and Lebro James but I know when I see free money.

hawaii808
    hawaii808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1253

Listen fellas. In all earnestness. From one player to another. Spurs have little to no chance of winning tonight's game. That's on the real. If you are serious about money well this is one of those opportunities which when they present themselves you have to pound it. Don't be fooled Heat are dare I say the L word? They are though. I cannot stand the Heat and Lebro James but I know when I see free money.

we all have different thoughts and views and i have just under 5k on the series and gm 7 combined. it could go either way but im confident in the spurs tonight. however BOL to you and your play

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Quote Originally Posted by chosen4th View Post
    So a play has value just because it's a dog?

-270 that you think should be -450 has value.

+220 that you think should be +300 doesn't.

If what you're saying is right, did you take Bucks series vs Heat? It had great "value"

Get a clue.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Quote Originally Posted by hawaii808 View Post
    we all have different thoughts and views and i have just under 5k on the series and gm 7 combined. it could go either way but im confident in the spurs tonight. however BOL to you and your play
    Good luck my friend. One of us gonna be happy tonight.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Unreal

Nobody will watch this game

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    So a play has value just because it's a dog?

-270 that you think should be -450 has value.

+220 that you think should be +300 doesn't.

If what you're saying is right, did you take Bucks series vs Heat? It had great "value"

Get a clue.

the spurs opened around +245. the heat are 9-3 at home in the playoffs. thats 75%. the line is right about where it should be imo but it was surprising to see it open much lower than game 6 considering the meltdown the spurs had. if the ml didnt drop the heat would be the play for sure. with the line dropping with public money on the heat ml it tells me that the spurs have about a 50-% chance to win tonight. i feel good knowing that considering i got +250. i would not want to be laying -270 or -250 with a team that does not play to that price.
    Points Awarded:

JR007 gave lakerboy 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    the spurs opened around +245. the heat are 9-3 at home in the playoffs. thats 75%. the line is right about where it should be imo but it was surprising to see it open much lower than game 6 considering the meltdown the spurs had. if the ml didnt drop the heat would be the play for sure. with the line dropping with public money on the heat ml it tells me that the spurs have about a 50-% chance to win tonight. i feel good knowing that considering i got +250. i would not want to be laying -270 or -250 with a team that does not play to that price.
    appreciate the explanation. good luck to you, the ml drop certainly doesn't excite me as a heat series backer and the fact that Pinny dropped first even less.

anyway i wasn't going at you in the first place, that guy's post just seemed to say the dog always has value, which we both know is BS.

Gus Fring
    Gus Fring's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 745

Why wouldn't the line be lower than game 6 when spurs obviously covered?

Seto

btw there's no way i'd lay the -245. i'd probably lay off the game if i didn't have heat series +114.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by Gus Fring View Post
    Why wouldn't the line be lower than game 6 when spurs obviously covered?
    Because when teams have collapses like that they usualy get pumped the next game. Books want no business with a spurs cover tonight. This is a spurs line and the drop says they bring it to the wire again.

Seto good luck bud.

chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I got Spurs ML too, laying my big balls on the line.

The Heat evildoers must be stopped

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck tonight, LB..."rollin with you" !!!!
    Last edited by JR007; 06-20-13 at 07:07 PM.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by chantrain View Post
    I got Spurs ML too, laying my big balls on the line.

The Heat evildoers must be stopped

lets hope so

Quote Originally Posted by JR007 View Post
    good luck tonight, LB

thanks jr. you as well

ROFLcopter
    ROFLcopter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1284

Good luck LB. I had Heat to win 4-3 +350, but decided to hedge. I don't see a single Spurs backer on here besides you

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Heat ML at Pinny down to -238 with everyone on Heat ML.

Brebos
    Brebos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 271

all in

ebelisle22
    ebelisle22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Value means nada when the result is nada. Spurs ML is a loser. I guarantee it. Sorry you take it personal I call anyone on the Spurs ML a moron but you obviously is the moron cuz you flushing money down the toilet. Yeah my Heat ML is chalky but I'll be the one counting winnings after the game while morons like you gonna be talking about how much value your Spurs ML had. LOL fukkin losers. Get a clue MORON!
    you know everything, show me how rich you are

First 12345 ... Last