uncle vinny
    uncle vinny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3908

Championship 2015

lets get a little chatter about some future bets.

i think alot of teams will take the ryan newman and hamlin approach this year and stick to points racing. after all, after the first 3 chase races at a minimum 9 will advance on points, then 5 , then 1. so with that in mine and the busch boys in trouble ( yea i know kurt got back in, but can he get in top 30?) lets get some future action.

i think that jj and kevin are head and shoulders above the field right now so i took 6 units on kevin at 7/1 waiting on jj since he is 5/1 and dont see him dropping to much the next few races.

the next teir guys are gordon, logano, hamlin and brad. have moved on any yet since i dont see odds going to much down (plus in reno there are a few places that are slowwww to move...hence the 7/1 on harvcik on monday afternoon)

last set of players are the other gibbs minus klye, jr and kahne, larson and newman. i have a little interst in larson at 25/1 ( 2 units) but the rest im waiting on..maybe kahne at 20/1 but still waiting.

longshots that should make chase and offer a little fun to root for are truex ( i put 60 bucks at 125 before vegas race) and bowyer.

so to start season off, so far i have

$600 on harvick at 7
    $200 on larson at 25
    $60 on truex at 125

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 8683

7/1 will probably sound awesome for Harvick come chase time but it's too early for me to bet Champ yet.

Would love to see the Truex one live come Homestead

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Thinking final 4 will be

Harvick
    Jimmie
    Logano
    Edwards

uncle vinny

Added 300 on kurt. Already up to 33 in points with a win today could lock in. 40 to 1 seemed like a good line

Optional

Sounds like good thinking to me.

uncle vinny

took a few more plays this past weekend, since my weekly allotment wasnt used for any races. took 4 units on hambo at 15 and 2 units kenseth at 12.

as can be clearly seen, i use the championship as a savings account for a payout around thanksgiving. just trying to lock in a 10-15 dime payout to enjoy the off season.

will spread around about 7k by september and shoot for me having the 4 guys come homestead

Optional

Nice to have the spare bankroll to lock away all year!

uncle vinny

not that it's "spare" but after i win a race, i usually lok at the futures as a way of not spending all the winnings. i got off to a good start this year, so im in a little more then usual at this point.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Optional