Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

SBR Bateman is no fun...bad decision. Boring to come here, should have went with Richkas or BTJ longer.

MatI
    MatI's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7480

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    are you insane? ward and tony were nearly identical in their actions, only tony hurled a helmet, and ward was just shaking a fist. difference is, Kenseth wasn't trying to "buzz" stewart on a line that left no room for error.... and even then, if ol fatboy's momentum and the grade of the bristol track had made him lose his balance and take an additional step or to, kenseth would've greased his chasis with ol fatty......... both drivers in both situations were doing the same thing.... difference is, tony lit his wheels in agression, and slid up a bit with no room for error, and killed a guy.......... easilty could be facing criminally negligent homicide charges....
    Are you insane? The only aspect that was identical is they both had a race car driver showing their displeasure at another.

The Kenseth/Stewart incident did not even happen on the race track proper like you say. It was in the Bristol pit lane on a straight road with good lighting and no other car in front of Kenseth to block his view.

The Ward/Stewart incident happened in the middle of a corner, on the racing line (which is dirt and not pavement) on a darkly lit track with other cars in front of Stewart most likely blocking Stewart's view.

There is footage of both incidents yet people will see whatever they want to see.
    Last edited by MatI; 08-11-14 at 01:38 AM.

MatI

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Stewart knew he was there and hit on the throttle(you could distinctly hear it) forcing his car to kick out a bit. I don't think his intention was to hurt or even hit him, but to scare him a bit. If he wanted to legitimately hit and kill him, he could have just easily run him over.

The guy would still be alive if he wasn't being a hothead, but I also think Stewart should be banned from racing and fined heavily.
    You could 'hear' Stewart gunning the throttle? Amazing how many times I have seen this posted.

....Another who can't even understand what they are watching and hearing.

The accident happened on the opposite side of the track to the guy with the camera. The only engine noises you can hear are the cars going directly past the camera man on the front stretch.

ItsMeMrMattE
    puttin 2 cents in for 3 out
    ItsMeMrMattE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1079

the only question you have to ask to Matl is if you were in the same scenario as tony stewart, what would you have done?

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Stay in your fukkin car

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post
    Stay in your fukkin car
    this.

but foreal some of yall need to recognize.

only god can judge.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

if god doesn't exist what happens then? all the sociopaths can do whatever they please?

just think about it this way, what would have been easier to do for tony stewart... slow down and avoid the kid or run the kid over cause you don't give a fukk?

i don't believe in jesus but i believe in karma. something bad will happen to him sooner than later.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    if god doesn't exist what happens then? all the sociopaths can do whatever they please?

just think about it this way, what would have been easier to do for tony stewart... slow down and avoid the kid or run the kid over cause you don't give a fukk?

i don't believe in jesus but i believe in karma. something bad will happen to him sooner than later.
    i was shocked when i heard about this tragic event this morning.

I did not see the race and i have no plans to watch the video.

Regardless of who is to blame a young man lost his life. Very sad.

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Quote Originally Posted by MatI View Post
    You could 'hear' Stewart gunning the throttle? Amazing how many times I have seen this posted.

The accident happened on the opposite side of the track to the guy with the camera. The only engine noises you can hear are the cars going directly past the camera man on the front stretch.
    So a car fishtails for no reason? Only cars that have fishtailed when I've been in them have been cars that have hit wet surfaces or cars where the engine was gunned pedal to the metal.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Quote Originally Posted by BatemanPatrickl View Post
    So a car fishtails for no reason? Only cars that have fishtailed when I've been in them have been cars that have hit wet surfaces or cars where the engine was gunned pedal to the metal.
    Look at the video again. Starting about 1:20

Without assuming what happened before looking, do you see the car slide or fishtail in the direction of Ward? At any time?

The rear end of the car moves as it hits Ward... and slides down the track and away from him!

Yet we keep hearing that Stewart slid the back wheels into him from person after person who watches the same video.

Chicago Joe
    Chicago Joe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 434

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post

Without assuming what happened before looking, do you see the car slide or fishtail in the direction of Ward? At any time?

The rear end of the car moves as it hits Ward... and slides down the track and away from him!

Yet we keep hearing that Stewart slid the back wheels into him from person after person who watches the same video.
    After reading the posts, I didn’t really care to comment on this tragedy, but after reading Optional’s post, I feel it’s accurate

Sprint cars slide out when accelerated, listening to the video clip it sounds like this is what happened. Watching the video with no sound, , Stewarts car moves away from Ward. I am not an expert, but the gunning of the motor sounds like it didn’t come from Stewards car.

MatI

Quote Originally Posted by BatemanPatrickl View Post
    If you want to discuss if the footage shows stewart fishtailing then go for it. I am not going to make a black and white decision based on a very brief view from a bad angle.

Just dont expect to be taken seriously if your proof that he is fishtailing is "but you can hear him throttle the engine".

MatI

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post

This.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1524

Quote Originally Posted by MatI View Post

You're a fuk'in idiot! Have you ever been to a sprint car dirt track race? Those cars are loud as fuk! No mufflers dumbass! Plus it's a short ass race track and the camera clearly picked up what the fuk Stewart did! The audio you hear is from Stewart's car as all other cars were slowing or slowed down because it was a caution! Stewart can clearly be heard "peppering" the throttle as he went by the kid. Taken with the account of what a fuk'in jackass hot head Stewart is, he was figuring he'd scare the hell out of a young dumb 20 year old, but it went horribly wrong. And his actions killed another driver. No doubt at all as the footage and audio shows.

Lets settle this once and for all when the police or who ever ends up posting Stewart's Go Pro Cam footage, because he had one on his car. That is unless the pussy coward erased it! And if he did, there's no doubt it was fuk'in intentional. Fuk Tony Stewart, he's guilty of manslaughter at the very least and should be toss outta racing permanently.
    Last edited by mikejamm; 08-11-14 at 06:24 AM.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

In real life you should never approach another person with a gun. Never!

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    You're a fuk'in idiot! Have you ever been to a sprint car dirt track race? Those cars are loud as fuk! No mufflers dumbass! Plus it's a short ass race track and the camera clearly picked up what the fuk Stewart did! The audio you hear is from Stewart's car as all other cars were slowing or slowed down because it was a caution! Stewart can clearly be heard "peppering" the throttle as he went by the kid. Taken with the account of what a fuk'in jackass hot head Stewart is, he was figuring he'd scare the hell out of a young dumb 20 year old, but it went horribly wrong. And his actions killed another driver. No doubt at all as the footage and audio shows.

Lets settle this once and for all when the police or who ever ends up posting Stewart's Go Pro Cam footage, because he had one on his car. That is unless the pussy coward erased it! And if he did, there's no doubt it was fuk'in intentional. Fuk Tony Stewart, he's guilty of manslaughter at the very least and should be toss outta racing permanently.
    Agree with you Mike.

It was obvious he tried to scare the guy and it went horribly wrong.

MatI

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post

Yes ive been to a sprint car dirt track, even driven a sprintcar mikejamm. I understand very well how loud they are.

Even though Tony's car isnt even in view when you hear the engine revving you have no doubt at all? You are clearly a genius.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

even the kids friend said Stewart did not do it intentionally

kid hit back tire I beleive..never get real close to a car even on highway..a few inches and your dead

Skeletor42
    Update your status
    Skeletor42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8428

Ward walking down that track is like a person standing on a railroad track and shaking your fist. Rule number one is stay in your car especially when it is dark and you have a black suit and helmet on! Bad decisions cost lives everyday.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3507

So Stewart isn't being charged for know it seems.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 08-11-14 at 05:09 PM.

rob
    rob's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6773

There are now slow motion versions of the video available. It looks like Kevin grabbed onto the top wing for a short time. This seems to explain why he appeared to disappear from view for a while. Of course, it doesn't explain why he grabbed onto it.
    Hopefully the second video the authorities have is more conclusive.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

NO charges being filed because ward had cannabis in his system and the da thinks that's "enough to impair judgement" Stewart must be feel like hes fukkin invincible for real that cannabis use could have been 20 + days ago or could have been same day so I see why the DA wants no part of this but yeah...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

case closed

move on

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Are you penetrating kidding me LMAO.....$=POWER simple as that
    Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    NO charges being filed because ward had cannabis in his system and the da thinks that's "enough to impair judgement" Stewart must be feel like hes fukkin invincible for real that cannabis use could have been 20 + days ago or could have been same day so I see why the DA wants no part of this but yeah...

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

This guy gets it..... Todd Wood · Top Commenter · Owner/ President at Spartan Enterprises, Inc.Down in his soul, Tony knows he tried buzzing that kid and got too close. Even though it can't be proved, he has to live with that.
    Reply · Like
    · 113 · about an hour ago

• Chris Harder · Top Commenter · Gilroy, CaliforniaThat's exactly right. Of course he didn't want to kill him, but I bet he wanted to scare the S out of him.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 05-28-15 at 01:12 PM. Reason: image does not exist

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

$$ is power fellas ante up

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

what a scumbag

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

I knew Kevin Ward had to be toked to run on the track like a madman. He first went after the wrong car then ran right in front of Stewart's. Hard to convict a guy because the victim was stupid.

ItsMeMrMattE
    puttin 2 cents in for 3 out
    ItsMeMrMattE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1079

did they test stewart for weed as well? in cases where determing if death was caused by accident or not, are lie detectors ever used?

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

They did, nothing for Stewart.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I knew Kevin Ward had to be toked to run on the track like a madman. He first went after the wrong car then ran right in front of Stewart's. Hard to convict a guy because the victim was stupid.
    hard to make a point when your first two sentences are completely wrong. 1. Tony stewart has ran out on the track along with numerous other racers. 2. Ward never ran in front of Stewart's car thus why Stewart's car never ran him over or tossed him in the air. His tire hit Ward did because Stewart was trying to get close.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

unreal they're blaming the kid was high on weed to make him look bad. tony the weasel will now look a saint for running over the poor kid.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

I heard that Kevin Ward also had skittles found in his possession and was selling loose cigerettes... there is also a facebook photo of him flipping off the camera

clearly he deserved it

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Well the next time Stewart runs out on the track and gets hit, he too will be fvukked. A race track is for race cars. You have to be pretty crazy to stay out on a track with cars racing. I've seen other guys do it before and I thought they were all stupid too. Car, tire, hood, does it matter? Get off the track.

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    hard to make a point when your first two sentences are completely wrong. 1. Tony stewart has ran out on the track along with numerous other racers. 2. Ward never ran in front of Stewart's car thus why Stewart's car never ran him over or tossed him in the air. His tire hit Ward did because Stewart was trying to get close.

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Racing a car 100+ MPH stoned on weed should not be taken lightly at all nor should posters be should be taking that lightly at that point he is taking the lives of everyone racing and at the venue into his own hands. This is a completely different story now, from victim to criminal. He didn't deserve to die but he should not be honored the way he has been and his family should not receive one penny or skittle from anyone.
    Last edited by stevek173; 09-24-14 at 06:42 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mac4Lyfe

First ... 6789101112 ... Last