milehigh
    milehigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 432

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    until cherry picking winners doesn't pay all our bills for a year that's what ill always stick with, the main strategy anyways....and it has every year for 5+ straight seasons so i dont see it changing...just depends how u gamble, how much, and what ur handicapping strategy is... ill be doing that til it doesn't...i still play other things h2hs more and props but not til the season gets into full swing...start of seasons is always my toughest time so ive learned to expect it...its a long season and thats what im focused on
    I definitely wasn't challenging your way of betting Mike--its obviously been very profitable and I hope to earn my way into your inner circle of texts and PMs to share info throughout the week . I've been a fan all my life but this is the first year I've really studied gambling on NASCAR, so I know I'm not even close to your league. I'll bet on winners too--Carl at +2200 last week at Bristol paid great and I also had him for a top 3 finish (for more units) at +650. Tony at +2700 was up there at the end yesterday, although his chance of actually winning was unrealistic due to how slow he'd been all day.

Bottom line is my strategy starting out is to make a bunch of bets without leaning on one particular driver too much. At Bristol about 30% of my total money was on Carl Edwards and it paid off big time. Yesterday I had a lot on Harvick but Larson and Kurt Busch bailed me out.

As I learn a bit more I'll focus my bets on fewer drivers with more $$$ per bet.

Even though I made a good profit yesterday, that race was still a joke and not fun to watch except for the last 3 laps.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29042

oh i didnt think that is what u meant milehigh....

u have been on a tear the last few weeks, i wouldn't change anything ur doing at the moment pal

and i agree about the driver leaning thing, cant remember but its been a while since the year has even started ut with 5 different winners unless i'm mistaken....start of year is always tough when u do play mostly winners though, least it has been for me

yesterday was just a kick in balls for me...jimmie, then stewart leading on lap 199, then my huge long-shot Larson comes in 2nd...sheesh....but anyways i agree race with a complete joke and i love Fontana cause they can be great races, just like nationwide...anyways keep up the good work buddy, doesn't matter if it a bailout, miracle, whatever if it cashes!

uncle vinny
    uncle vinny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3908

why do you guys keep calling it a tire issue? it was a camber and air pressure choice from the teams that could be aggressive. no one person is screaming about goodyear. same tire as last year. however, what has changed is the mindset of the teams with wins. they are pushing the limits to get more. i expect the same situation at atlanta, darlington and texas since each of these places are already tough on tires and texas is in the chase so guys with wins will be testing for sure in 2 weeks.

mike, i know you dont pay much attention to practice but this year you should at least find out what teams with wins are doing. i said a few months back some what adimintly that no why 16 guys win this year in 26 races. but know im not so sure. every team is on a differnt agenda it seems. and since jr was the only one with any kind of issue in the race for hendrick (including shr) klye will most likely start trying stuff to help out the other two until they get a win.

for the record i know jj got a flat, but his tire came about unike the others. i think he hit something

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Oh god

anybody that watched the race knows the camber issue they even talked about it for 15 minutes every broadcast all weekend

vinny I've done this for living for years bud. Ur the last person that could tell me anything I don't ready know. I know what goes in in every way at all practices. I just don't let that effect all the betting decisions.

U my act like ur a guru that's why people think ur a joke and nobody pays any attention to u. And u know this and still post but only when u think u can teach somebody something they are wrong about. I think EOG needs help in their racing section. I declined but be great for u
    Last edited by 5mike5; 03-25-14 at 11:04 AM.

uncle vinny

actually mike, i do know this and still post. im having fun. not trying to teach anyone anything. everyone knows you make a living doing this...you say it every weeek. im making comments to myself so that i remember what i said. makes me beleive im smart.

you keep doing what your doing and ill keep doing what im doing. we both make a ton of money betting nascar, so in the end same same. well unless i get docked points for being clueless, a joke or a wanna be guru

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Whatever makes u tick bud. Just letting U know its almost every1 not just me that thinks this. Most have just already placed u on ignore now and just can't read what u post but like u said u do u and ill do me. I just don't need ur advice is all

Goodluck this week
    Last edited by 5mike5; 03-25-14 at 11:54 AM.

uncle vinny

luck has nothing to do with it...luck is just oppurtunity meeting preperation

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Quote Originally Posted by uncle vinny View Post
    luck has nothing to do with it...luck is just oppurtunity meeting preperation
    Really we all need Lady Luck on our side from time to time

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

uncle vinny

Quote Originally Posted by shaunovery View Post
    Really we all need Lady Luck on our side from time to time
    Mike..shaun didnt get the memo

uncle vinny