NFL Network analysts Kurt Warner, Michael Irvin and Marshall Faulk agree on who should be the NFL's MVP.
The Super Bowl winning quarterback, Hall of Fame wide receiver and Hall of Fame running back each explained Saturday morning why the award should go to Cowboys rookie running back Ezekiel Elliott.
Elliott is the current favorite in Vegas.

Ezekiel Elliott: 2-1
Tom Brady: 5-2
Matt Ryan: 9-2
Derek Carr: 7-1
Aaron Rodgers: 10-1

Warner: "When [Tom Brady] has been on the field, I think he's been the best player in the league and would be the MVP. I just have a problem giving it to somebody that's missed four games. I understand how important every game is, especially for a quarterback. Derek Carr to me was leading the MVP race a couple of weeks ago until he had that one game, and now everybody is like, 'He's in the mix but I'm not sure he has the MVP.' One game is so important in the National Football League. To miss a fourth of the season, to me I can't give you the MVP.

"So for me it comes down to Matt Ryan, Derek Carr and Ezekiel Elliott, and I'm going to give it to the rookie. I know it doesn't happen very often but I'm giving it to Ezekiel Elliott. Here is a team that is tied for the best record in the National Football League, and I don't believe they're there -- as well as Dak Prescott has played -- I don't believe they're there unless they're able to hold the line of scrimmage and this young guy comes into his own.

"He's going to lead the NFL in rushing, very well could beat Eric Dickerson's rookie record. This kid has been dynamic, he's been a difference-maker. He's taken pressure off every other part of that team and has helped them get to 12 wins. I go with Ezekiel Elliott."

Irvin: "You cannot win in Dallas without Ezekiel Elliott. I know everybody wants to talk about the offensive line. It's a great offensive line and yeah you want to give the MVP to the offensive line. Stop being player haters and hating on the young rookie.

"That's all that is because that same offensive line was there last year when they were 4-12 with the ninth-ranked rush offense. You say that's pretty good, but it's not the difference-maker. The second-ranked rush offense is the difference-maker and that is given to you by [Elliott]. That's why he is the MVP."

Faulk: "There's no doubt that Zeke deserves the MVP. ... It's special to watch what he is doing. Check out his numbers against the top-rated defenses, when he's going against the good run defenses, the Baltimores, the Minnesotas. He's still getting a hundred yards and having the yards-per-carry that he needs to carry the team."

http://sportsday.dallasnews.com/dall...tt-win-nfl-mvp