Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 384

Derrick Rose Won't Sell His Trump Condominium In Chicago

While some NBA teams will boycott staying at Trump hotels in Chicago and New York, Knicks point guard Derrick Rose is unfazed. Rose told The Post he will not sell his Trump condominium in downtown Chicago.

In 2012, Rose purchased a $2.8 million, three-bedroom, four-bath condo on the 84th floor of Trump International Hotel and Tower — hard by the Chicago River and world-famous Michigan Avenue.

Rose told The Post he looked into selling after he got traded to the Knicks last June, but elected to keep it because he saw a soft real estate market. Rose’s mind remains unchanged despite a wave of anti-Trump sentiment before and after his stunning presidential win.

Rose, who has a place in Manhattan, said his Chicago condo stays largely vacant now that he’s a Knick.

“I understand both sides,’’ Rose told The Post this week. “If you’re a team and you have beliefs and you stand by your beliefs, you have every right to want to stay where you want to stay. The reason why I kept my place is I felt like that’s a great location. I felt no one can tell me where to sell my property and how to sell it. I felt like I can make a helluva profit down the line, if I want to sell it or don’t want to.

“The location is so great, I can keep it in my family for generations,’’ added Rose, who was raised on Chicago’s South Side and played eight seasons for the Bulls.

http://nypost.com/2016/11/18/derrick...rump-property/

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 384

That's what I like. An NBA player who doesn't buy into the drama, and thinks about business. What a concept.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

what a night!!!

does he still have the condo?

havent see him in 6 months here